ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

ok its getting lonely in here :rofl:
first joke today

two women walk out of a male bordello.
one says to the other, "you know, its actually
much better with my boyfriend."
the other replies, " yeah, it is better with him."

a blonde pulls into an all-night garage and fills her tank up. the next day she returns
with her car on a tow truck and demands her money back.
"your gas is no good!" she exclaims. "after eight hours of driving, it ran out!"
"of course it did." replies the puzzled gas station attendant.
"how long did you think you could go on one tank of gas?"
indignantly the blonde points to the garage sign: "well, it says 24-hour gas!"

heres another

two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman nearby begins to choke.
one of them asks her, "kin ya breathe?" she shakes her head no.
so he lifts up her dress and licks her butt cheek. the woman has a violent spasm
and spits out her food. the other hillbilly muses, "ya know, i heerd of that hind-lick maneuver.
but i aint niver seen nobody do it
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

two hillbillies are having lunch when a woman nearby begins to choke.
one of them asks her, "kin ya breathe?" she shakes her head no.
so he lifts up her dress and licks her butt cheek. the woman has a violent spasm
and spits out her food. the other hillbilly muses, "ya know, i heerd of that hind-lick maneuver.
but i aint niver seen nobody do it
Yes, I believe that was your best to-date.

Keep the coming Brotha. Happy Friedday:circle-of-love:

ok its time for a joke or two

a man walks past a homeless woman on the street. shes a wreck, so, taking pity one her, he invites her into his home.
he lets her shower and eat some leftovers and gives her his wifes old clothes to wear. somehow they end up in bed together,
and the wife walks in on them having sex. shes infuriated, but the man says, "honey, I let her shower, eat discarded food,
and wear unused clothes. then she asked if there was anything else around the house that never gets used. so...you know."

ok one more

after living in the remote wilderness all his life, an old hillbilly decides its time to pay a visit to the big city.
he goes to a store and finds a mirror. never having seen one before. he remarks at the image staring back
at him. "how about that! heres a picture of my daddy." he buys the mirror, but on the way home he remembers
his wife didn't like his father. so he hangs it in the barn. every morning before leaving for the fields, he stops
by the barn to look at it. eventually, growing suspicious of his trips to the barn. his wife decides to search it.
whereupon she finds the mirror. she takes a look into the glass and fumes, "so that's the ugly bitch hes been running around with!"

ok out of boredom and before I sleep 2 more

update pics sunday lotta changes

ok first joke

a man walks into a bar, orders a whiskey, and notices that theres a monkey hanging from the ceiling.
he asks the bartender what the hell the monkey is there for. the bartender replies, "ill show you."
he takes a stick and whacks the monkey with it. which prompts the monkey to come down and give
the bartender a blow job. "wow!" the man says. "that's amazing!" the bartender says, "yeah, its great!
do you wanna try?" the man replies, "sure, but could you not hit me so hard?"

ok one more

a man is home alone when a sheriffs deputy rings his doorbell.
"what can I do for you, officer?" he says.
the deputy asks if hes married.
"yes, I am." the man replies.
"do you have a recent photo of your wife?" the deputy asks.
"sure." the guy says, then gets a photo.
taking a look the deputy says, "sorry sir, but it looks like your wifes been hit by a truck."
the guys replies, "I know, but she has a great personality and is an excellent cook."

Back
Top Bottom