ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Bahahhahhahhahahhahhahhaha!!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I didn't know Sunday night's were comedy night's at Chronic's!?

wiw!

well people asked for jokes in a couple journals but it was too raunchy for them so I figure ill start posting in my own journal
its just out of boredom cause theres nothing else going on so without further oodoo

the mailman is retiring after 30 years
and its his last day on the job, when he gets to the jenkins' house, Mrs. Jenkins meets him at the door in a see-through
lingerie and, without a word, leads him upstairs for an hr of acrobatic sex. then she brings him back downstairs and cooks him eggs and bacon. as she hands him a coffee, he notices a dollar bill slipped under the cup. "whats the money for?" he asks.
"oh last night i told my husband this was your last day and asked him what I should give you. he said, 'fuck him, give him a dollar.'
the breakfast was my idea."

Keep them them coming Brotha and a Happy Skunkday to ya. Your girls are looking good and momma will make you proud. coming at you

how did I miss your post man
thanks for the reps Buddy Happy Skunkday to you too my Brotha
cant say it enough thank you thank you
waiting on pins and needles for your next update pics :thumb:

Now I know where the after party takes place...

ok so it seems I got some calcium issues on my gdp
anyone use earth juice cal-n-mag?
I didn't wanna drive all the way into town to the h ydro shop so I picked this up at the flower plant ag place
I heard of earth juice somewhere I wonder if it was here? any input be appreciated but ill probably use it by then lol
well
we will see

im gonna check botanicares site and see what difference their product is from this one

theres some differnces
3.0 n on the earth juice
only 2.0 on botanicares cal mag
3.0 cal
3.2 on botanicares
1.0 mag
1.2 on botanicares
also shows .1 iron on botanicares
earth juice shows none
well see how it fares I bought it im gonna use it wish me luck lol

a father walks into his 8 yr old sons room and sees him masturbating like a madman
he says, "son stop that! you know you will go blind if you do that too much!"
without missing a stroke the son replies, "well I can keep doing it until I need glasses!"

ok new joke
if anyone has input on my question about earthjuice lemme know

ok on to the joke

a woman goes to a sex store to try to spice up her love life with her husband.
the proprietor offers her a couples sex guide: female edition for 10$ and a couples sex guide: male edition for 5$
"whats the difference?" the woman asks, puzzled. "they are identical." he replies
"except that the male edition suddenly finishes just when it starts getting good."

Back
Top Bottom