ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

mr. cronic,
Congrats, you deserved the win and it`s prize packages.
Your girls are looking like you`re gonna have a lot more to hang soon.
Have a great week ahead.

Everytime I say your username yooper it makes me laugh. What is a yooper or how did you come up with that?

My Boyscout Master taught us how to shoot craps in Arkansas. 1950.

Hey Buddy yea mine had a bunch of guys who like to make trouble we hiked the outside of diamond head one day
there was a bees nest yea they decided to throw rocks at it, scout master got bee stings and he was allergic
nothing bad happened tho but that kinda changed things after that

Cronically great Skunkday to you bro:cheer:

Hey Brother Happy Skunkday :thumb:

mr. cronic,
Congrats, you deserved the win and it`s prize packages.
Your girls are looking like you`re gonna have a lot more to hang soon.
Have a great week ahead.

Thanks Yooper and a Happy Skunkday to you man :thumb:

Everytime I say your username yooper it makes me laugh. What is a yooper or how did you come up with that?

things that make you go hhhmmmmm

ok so today is res change update day im gonna get on it here in a few so ittle be up today sometime
ok bbl and ill go through subs then also

My Boyscout Master taught us how to shoot craps in Arkansas. 1950.
:laughtwo:
My father showed me how to tighten the bed sheet for dice games & taught me how to shoot craps & c-low when I was only about 6. My mother came home and caught us. Needless to say he was in the dog house for about 2 weeks but by the time I was 15 I was going to after hours spots with him on Saturdays. Luckily I never caught the bug like him but I still gamble sociably (Atlantic City every now & then).

Ha I wish I had money to. I want to go to vegas so damn bad I travel the streets of vegas regularly using google earth. Yes I am lame and yes I know it

Aloha Hoggy, Hope you have a great day changing the res and whatnot. Can't wait to catch your next update, how are those chemdog buds? What Am I saying , they're probably all gone now :rofl:, Holy Grail Kush I guess? Man I'd like to see you run the Hong Kong OG in your hydro, fast dense buds that are RANK. Nothing like growing a strain that no one can get their hands on :rofl:

Ok Cheers and Aloha, Catch ya later :rocker:

Aloha Hoggy, Hope you have a great day changing the res and whatnot. Can't wait to catch your next update, how are those chemdog buds? What Am I saying , they're probably all gone now :rofl:, Holy Grail Kush I guess? Man I'd like to see you run the Hong Kong OG in your hydro, fast dense buds that are RANK. Nothing like growing a strain that no one can get their hands on :rofl:

Ok Cheers and Aloha, Catch ya later :rocker:

if I had honk kong og I mighta
yea chemdog been long since gone :rofl:
this hgk phenol is damn good I took a couple cuttings in hope they root and reveg if not when next I buy any seeds im gona have to buy a few to find that phenol again its better than the first one I grew smell taste etc.. nice sweet taste with a kick
the first one sucked looked great and everything but sucked
and chemdog was very good lol
Aloha and Cheers Brotha Have a Great Tomorrow :thumb:

ok lets do this

lets start with the new baby Caramelo

DSC033533.JPG

the OG Kush Clone

DSC033393.JPG

DSC033414.JPG

DSC033424.JPG

DSC033435.JPG

DSC033442.JPG

DSC033455.JPG

WW

DSC033283.JPG

DSC033273.JPG

DSC033262.JPG

ok lets move on to XTina

DSC033464.JPG

DSC033473.JPG

DSC033483.JPG

DSC033493.JPG

OGK X GDP

DSC033305.JPG

DSC033315.JPG

DSC033323.JPG

DSC033333.JPG

DSC033345.JPG

DSC033353.JPG

DSC033365.JPG

DSC033375.JPG

DSC033402.JPG

the Chemdog clone now in 12/12

DSC033294.JPG

Unknown plant

DSC033513.JPG

the clones/cloning

DSC033524.JPG

DSC033635.JPG

ok the chemdog mom and the ogk mom before and after the haircuts I think im about at a point where im doing weekly haircuts on ogk

DSC033543.JPG

DSC033553.JPG

DSC033563.JPG

DSC033574.JPG

DSC033584.JPG

DSC033594.JPG

DSC033604.JPG

DSC033613.JPG

ok some group shots

DSC033385.JPG

DSC033504.JPG

DSC033624.JPG