ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking good as always Brotha cronic. Happy Weednesday.

Thanks Brotha Bee Happy Weednsday to you too :thumb:
I hope your world is green and Happy Brotha

I too had the same problem your going thru, mostly in theory as I was worried about it weeks before I had even germinated, on top of that Im using a scrog which makes removing the bucket next to impossible.
I have two solutions that I can use for my situation.
1) I'm not growing organic so I use h202 in the rest to keep a clean system, so far I have been using the same soup for 13 days with no sign of saltbuild up, algae etc.
2) this may be something I need to do just for my own peace of mind.
When the babies are fully through the scrog the netpots will have to stay put leaving Me with one option in my opinion and that is as follows.
Drain the soup from bucket using pump or whatever technique you prefer, tilt the bucket until it Is low enough to bring out from under your root ball then get your spare bucket and place in its place, you can then use a pump to fill it back up with soup.
Unless you have lots of airline the air stone will have to be picked up and placed in new bucket somewhere during that process, I have a Mrs who can help me so it makes it slightly easier.
I know how long that process sounds but for me its the only was I will be able to clean out my bucket once it has grown through the scrog.

Hope I helped in anyway and didn't just go off on a tandem :circle-of-love:

you know what you could do but it would use twice the amount of liquid is set up a different res
connect the 2 buckets with a line on the bottom so when you drain your res bucket etc.. the bucket your growing in will drain at the same lvl itll take more water and nutes tho
what you could also do when I was thinking about a bubbler scrog is make a scrog that will attach to the top of your bucket
so you can lift the whole thing out of the bucket and do what you need to
just a thought

Hey Brother Jaga :circle-of-love:

I would like to invite everyone to my new journal Relaxed's 2014 Outdoor Medical Grow

Im there Brotha :thumb:

Hey Cronman, Good Evening Weed to ya :thumb:

Hey Brotha Have a Great Day Thurweed day :thumb:

High Cronic every things growing well I hope :high-five:

Hey Brother Jaga One of the Pacman 4 has cracked today ill check it again tomorrow maybe its ready for the rooting plug hope the other 3 crack soon
Happy Thurweed day :thumb:

you know what you could do but it would use twice the amount of liquid is set up a different res
connect the 2 buckets with a line on the bottom so when you drain your res bucket etc.. the bucket your growing in will drain at the same lvl itll take more water and nutes tho
what you could also do when I was thinking about a bubbler scrog is make a scrog that will attach to the top of your bucket
so you can lift the whole thing out of the bucket and do what you need to
just a thought

Firstly, thanks for taking my post where I was trying to help somebody else and helping me in return! Reps for always going out your way to help a brother out.

OK now for your advice, both of these techniques are something that I have thought about, the first one is a space issue, I cannot fit another bucket in the room and I'm currently redesigning my bedroom (which contains the grow) hopefully I will have space for an outside red but will have too wait and see as most of my spare space is taken up with my 100l water butt container for my RO water (my tap water has a ppm of 550!!!!!!) Great idea though.
Number 2..this is my ideal situation, I have seen a couple scrog net buckets and they look perfect, have you got a link to a diy or even a site that sells the!? My diy skills are far from good and I outsourced the building of my room to a very good friend who does that as a side job haha.

Firstly, thanks for taking my post where I was trying to help somebody else and helping me in return! Reps for always going out your way to help a brother out.

OK now for your advice, both of these techniques are something that I have thought about, the first one is a space issue, I cannot fit another bucket in the room and I'm currently redesigning my bedroom (which contains the grow) hopefully I will have space for an outside red but will have too wait and see as most of my spare space is taken up with my 100l water butt container for my RO water (my tap water has a ppm of 550!!!!!!) Great idea though.
Number 2..this is my ideal situation, I have seen a couple scrog net buckets and they look perfect, have you got a link to a diy or even a site that sells the!? My diy skills are far from good and I outsourced the building of my room to a very good friend who does that as a side job haha.

lol
all I have is thoughts in my head about that I think if im not mistaken there was one or two people on site here
with a scrog net attached to their bucket
ill see if I can find it may take me a bit of time tho as im about to sleep so the pics I was gonna post tonight im gonna do tomorrow lol

ok Have a Great FreeWeed Day Hidden and everyone else

oh btw my little ogk clone came in at 37 grams lol
the hgk was about 2.5 oz disappointed with the yield on that but the space was limited so it didn't have room to spread out
so some pics tomorrow
GN Everyone

I'm having a surf around the Internet's to find some ideas, already got a couple. A bucket scrog is the future for me I'm thinking.
Thanks for the advice, can't wait to see the photos!

Hope you have had a good sleep at time of reading this

Good morning weed Brotha Cronic. Nice harvest!! :thumb: If you can do that every 3 or 4 weeks the jars will be full. Happy Freeweed Day

I'm having a surf around the Internet's to find some ideas, already got a couple. A bucket scrog is the future for me I'm thinking.
Thanks for the advice, can't wait to see the photos!

Hope you have had a good sleep at time of reading this

Hey Hidden Yea I had a Great Sleep last night glad you found some info and have some ideas there :thumb:

Good morning weed Brotha Cronic. Nice harvest!! :thumb: If you can do that every 3 or 4 weeks the jars will be full. Happy Freeweed Day

Thanks Brotha Bee im hoping I can keep the jars filled with something :rofl:

Morning Cronic:surf::surf::surf::surf::surf::surf:

Hey Brother Jaga Have a great night :high-five:

Glad you had a good sleep brother!
Yeah I found a few diy tutorials online, think I will email IWS and ask them to start designing them, I mean who wouldn't buy that?

Edit: going to design and produce them myself and make all the monies

Happy fried day. I'm going to ask you for some help if you are of a mind to grant some help. I am trying to do a FLUX grow. While you are surfing if you run across any web-sites devoted to FLUXING would you send me the links. I mostly need pictures of any FLUX grow. I was using Light Addicts tutorial on the FLUXING grow but the pics are no longer there. That was my bible and now someone has removed the pics. Thanks in advance. Keep it green.

mr. cronic,
The weedend is upon us. Have a good cronic type one.

Just to say Hello amigo Cronic :Namaste:

:peace:

Hey Fr3d Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Dropping some good vibes Cron

Great weedKend buddy

Thanks Dani Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Glad you had a good sleep brother!
Yeah I found a few diy tutorials online, think I will email IWS and ask them to start designing them, I mean who wouldn't buy that?

Edit: going to design and produce them myself and make all the monies

Slept well thanks man and im glad you found something you could use :thumb:

Yo chronic, have a great weekend man, keep it green! :high-five:

Howdy Away Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Happy fried day. I'm going to ask you for some help if you are of a mind to grant some help. I am trying to do a FLUX grow. While you are surfing if you run across any web-sites devoted to FLUXING would you send me the links. I mostly need pictures of any FLUX grow. I was using Light Addicts tutorial on the FLUXING grow but the pics are no longer there. That was my bible and now someone has removed the pics. Thanks in advance. Keep it green.

damn LA was the go to guy for that lemme try to look around this weekend see if I can drum something up

mr. cronic,
The weedend is upon us. Have a good cronic type one.

Heya Yooper Chronic Weekend to you man

Hey Everyone Thanks for Dropping by to say hello :circle-of-love:

ok I guess ill post some pics before I attempt to go through some subs

this came in wed

DSC033674.JPG

and some OG Kush

DSC033685.JPG

DSC033694.JPG

DSC033704.JPG

DSC033723.JPG

DSC033734.JPG

DSC033744.JPG

DSC033753.JPG

DSC033764.JPG

DSC033775.JPG

DSC033793.JPG

ok its kinda late not sure if ill catch up to subs tonight may just do it tomorrow kinda tired
peace all enjoy the Chronic Buds you all have light one up just because :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom