ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Looking good Cronic.

ok lets do this
the OG Kush Clone
DSC033435.JPG

Wicked OG Brotha, looking like a very fuego batch (as always). :rofl:

Hope you have a stellar Munchday, Aloha.:thumb:

LOL, You guys are killing me here, nice updates chron,:thumb: I learned not to throw rocks at bees nests' the hard, and I made to 2nd class in scouting before being tossed for stealing benches from grub-hall, to make a party spot in the woods, to get high!:peace:

Fluxy & Muxy left a greeting for you today, chron, not as creative as yours', their not real bright.

Everytime I say your username yooper it makes me laugh. What is a yooper or how did you come up with that?

Oops, missed this yesterday. Sorry. Yooper is the nickname for people who live where we do.....God`s country. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan. May sound funny, but it`s better then being nicknamed a "troll". Which is our nickname for those who reside below the bridge. The bridge is the "Mackinaw Bridge", which connects the 2 peninsula`s of Michigan. You never heard of "Da Yoopers" and their hit song "DA Thurdy Point Buck". Deer hunters understand. How `bout Jeff Daniels movie, "Escanaba in da Moonlight" ? Deer hunting classic.

I learned not to throw rocks at bees nests' the hard, and I made to 2nd class in scouting before being tossed for stealing benches from grub-hall, to make a party spot in the woods, to get high!
Why does this not surprise me Trichster? :rofl:

Howdy Brotha. Your grow looks so nice. You are going to be a happy camper in the coming weeks. Crystals galore :thumb:

OMG thats a wonderfull
set of pictures I bet the caramelo tastes as good as she sounds great show in true Cronic style have a great Munchday:thumb:

:thanks: Brother Jaga well find out what it tastes like later lol I don't know myself
Happy Munchday :thumb:

Every single lady you got there looks so good. its like Weedkipedia, tap in a strain and you got it.

Good WeedK to ya Cron

Thanks Dani But OMM Has a lot more variety than I do lol but I try :rofl:

Sweet update CHH!

:thanks: Buck :Namaste:

Awesome as always. Its a work of Art what you do in such a small area.

Thanks Jax :thumb:

Nice update, everything is looking sweet Chronic, Tina and the OG Kush are getting nice and frosty.;)

Hey Stealth Thanks I just hacked OG Kush tonight lol

What a beautiful sight Cronic! Love your set up. I wish I could take your cuttings for clones! LOL! Great job! :thumb::circle-of-love:

I makes clones sometimes and I end up throwing them away cause I cant use em and no one to give em too lol

Nice update Chronic, i envy all those different shades of green! ;)
Happy Munchday bro :thumb:

:thanks: Away Happy Munchday to you too :thumb:

Looking good Cronic.

:thanks: BAR

Wicked OG Brotha, looking like a very fuego batch (as always). :rofl:

Hope you have a stellar Munchday, Aloha.:thumb:

Hey Brotha Thanks a lot man im always jealous of all you outdoor growers except the bugs lol
Aloha Brotha

Just beautiful my friend....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

LOL, You guys are killing me here, nice updates chron,:thumb: I learned not to throw rocks at bees nests' the hard, and I made to 2nd class in scouting before being tossed for stealing benches from grub-hall, to make a party spot in the woods, to get high!:peace:

Fluxy & Muxy left a greeting for you today, chron, not as creative as yours', their not real bright.

Tell Fluxy & Muxy Happy Tokerday tomorrow for me :high-five:

Oops, missed this yesterday. Sorry. Yooper is the nickname for people who live where we do.....God`s country. The Upper Peninsula of Michigan. May sound funny, but it`s better then being nicknamed a "troll". Which is our nickname for those who reside below the bridge. The bridge is the "Mackinaw Bridge", which connects the 2 peninsula`s of Michigan. You never heard of "Da Yoopers" and their hit song "DA Thurdy Point Buck". Deer hunters understand. How `bout Jeff Daniels movie, "Escanaba in da Moonlight" ? Deer hunting classic.

I have no clue :rofl:

Why does this not surprise me Trichster? :rofl:

:rofl:
I still haven't a clue
:rofl:

Howdy Brotha. Your grow looks so nice. You are going to be a happy camper in the coming weeks. Crystals galore :thumb:

Brotha Bee!!!! Hows it going man yea I hope I am lol im finally gonna try and get t he 3 week cycle going so every
plant is gonna be 3 weeks apart well see how it works out lol
So how the bigger girls you got?
I see you got a bunch of babies I may pop another seed that I have no room for and ruin my 3 week schedule :rofl:
Have a Great Day Tomorrow Brotha :thumb:

so I just threw 4 seeds into a paper towel
lets call them the pacman family have no clue where im gonna put em yet lol
this is just a thrown in somewhere sometime out of the blue no clue wtf germ lol

mr. cronic,
Happy times are ahead for ya. Girls are lookin` good. And a great Tokerday to you my friend.

FYI,
smoker joe and any one else concerned:
yooper was added, as a word, in the Miriam-Webster dictionary yesterday. This was added after a 10 year campaign.

YOOPER, I am one and proud of it.

Hello,

After reading your journal and many other things, I'm trying a DWC grow, comparing it to soil.

Question: how do you go about checking pH, changing water, etc. without pinching roots, the plant toppling over, dripping water everywhere, etc?

My setup is a 5-gallon bucket with a 6" net pot bucket lid and the plant sitting in hydroton. Air tube going to air stone thru the net pot. I think this is somewhat similar to yours. Any tips or advice?

Cheers,
BeGruntled

ok lets do this

lets start with the new baby Caramelo

DSC033533.JPG

the OG Kush Clone

DSC033393.JPG

DSC033414.JPG

DSC033424.JPG

DSC033435.JPG

DSC033442.JPG

DSC033455.JPG

WW

DSC033283.JPG

DSC033273.JPG

DSC033262.JPG

ok lets move on to XTina

DSC033464.JPG

DSC033473.JPG

DSC033483.JPG

DSC033493.JPG

OGK X GDP

DSC033305.JPG

DSC033315.JPG

DSC033323.JPG

DSC033333.JPG

DSC033345.JPG

DSC033353.JPG

DSC033365.JPG

DSC033375.JPG

DSC033402.JPG

the Chemdog clone now in 12/12

DSC033294.JPG

Unknown plant

DSC033513.JPG

the clones/cloning

DSC033524.JPG

DSC033635.JPG

ok the chemdog mom and the ogk mom before and after the haircuts I think im about at a point where im doing weekly haircuts on ogk

DSC033543.JPG

DSC033553.JPG

DSC033563.JPG

DSC033574.JPG

DSC033584.JPG

DSC033594.JPG

DSC033604.JPG

DSC033613.JPG

ok some group shots

DSC033385.JPG

DSC033504.JPG

DSC033624.JPG

DSC033656.JPG

DSC033663.JPG

ok guys t hats it for now

trying to get the next project going but it may take a bit
Cheers and Happy Munchday :thumb:

Hey Cron Best of Days to You mate, stoked for you with that OG. Never even thought about a GDP crossed with an OG, kinda wondering what that would be like lol, you'll have to let me know. Happy Growing pal :ciao:

Havent been by in a while just gonna say high,and nice update

Heya Dusty Thanks for Droppin in man

mr. cronic,
Happy times are ahead for ya. Girls are lookin` good. And a great Tokerday to you my friend.

FYI,
smoker joe and any one else concerned:
yooper was added, as a word, in the Miriam-Webster dictionary yesterday. This was added after a 10 year campaign.

YOOPER, I am one and proud of it.

Yoop Yoop Yoop Yoope Yoop Yoop Yoop Thanks Yooper :thanks:

Hello,

After reading your journal and many other things, I'm trying a DWC grow, comparing it to soil.

Question: how do you go about checking pH, changing water, etc. without pinching roots, the plant toppling over, dripping water everywhere, etc?

My setup is a 5-gallon bucket with a 6" net pot bucket lid and the plant sitting in hydroton. Air tube going to air stone thru the net pot. I think this is somewhat similar to yours. Any tips or advice?

Cheers,
BeGruntled

When I do my weekly res changes I have extra buckets to sit the plant in while im cleaning and changing out the res from the bucket im using for the grow it sits in the 6 inch netpot just fine don't worry too much about it tipping unless the plant is really big and bushy and leaning to one side lol had that happen once just started tipping the lid a few days before harvest
my tube I drill a hole on eithr side of the netpot but I guess through the netpot is just as good
I check my ph with a ph meter I don't mess with strips and stuff of that nature
so when I do my res change I take my plant out of the tent
I have my other bucket ready and a couple other buckets holding measured amounts of water
I put my bucket next to the empty one there is some dripping but its minimal one bucket is right next to the other I have very long airlines so I can move the buckets freely about the room out of the tent
so while I have the plant in the empty bucket I clean out the bucket change out the res water/nutes
before I put my plant back in I give it a quick clean water flush through the top and around the roots
making sure to check ph of res before you put plant back in and call it good

What up C? :ciao:

Hiya Stealth :high-five:

Hey Cron Best of Days to You mate, stoked for you with that OG. Never even thought about a GDP crossed with an OG, kinda wondering what that would be like lol, you'll have to let me know. Happy Growing pal :ciao:

Ill let ya Know Brotha im hoping its good its starting to smell a bit like og kush

Hey Cronic SEXY group shots :cheer::circle-of-love:

:peace:

Thanks a lot Fr3d and Thanks for dropping by :thanks:

Looking good as always Brotha cronic. Happy Weednesday.

Hello,

Cheers,
BeGruntled

I too had the same problem your going thru, mostly in theory as I was worried about it weeks before I had even germinated, on top of that Im using a scrog which makes removing the bucket next to impossible.
I have two solutions that I can use for my situation.
1) I'm not growing organic so I use h202 in the rest to keep a clean system, so far I have been using the same soup for 13 days with no sign of saltbuild up, algae etc.
2) this may be something I need to do just for my own peace of mind.
When the babies are fully through the scrog the netpots will have to stay put leaving Me with one option in my opinion and that is as follows.
Drain the soup from bucket using pump or whatever technique you prefer, tilt the bucket until it Is low enough to bring out from under your root ball then get your spare bucket and place in its place, you can then use a pump to fill it back up with soup.
Unless you have lots of airline the air stone will have to be picked up and placed in new bucket somewhere during that process, I have a Mrs who can help me so it makes it slightly easier.
I know how long that process sounds but for me its the only was I will be able to clean out my bucket once it has grown through the scrog.

Hope I helped in anyway and didn't just go off on a tandem :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom