ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Cronic my Brotha now that package is just to cool. That has to be really exciting. You deserve everything that is in there. Your grow is looking great and the harvest looks like a bountiful one. Happy Freeweed day

oh yeah okay, i understand now :) Keeping an eye on them out there might even yield you some smoke ^^

yep maybe just maybe :thumb:

I stopped by to see what is up... looks great! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buck :ciao:

Very good, you got your jar!, how does it feel to be recognized internationally for your work with the cannabis? You deserve it for that and a myriad of other reasons! Congratulations, the rolling papers and the butter machine are best....after the jar of course! We use a case of papers a month!........like the box u got!, and those are great papers!

wow a case of those papers a month? that is a lot man and Thanks Mc prizes are wonderful especially the jar
I never thought of that internationally but that is true everyone from around the world on this site :thumb:

Stoked your box of goodies came in. Definitely well deserved. Plants looking great!

Happy Frieday!!

Thanks Papa Me too Happy FreeWeed day :thumb:

"Papers and butter and a jar, oh my" repeat while skipping preferably while :smokin:

Congrats on the winnings. You deserve it for the awesomeness that is you.

Bob ;)

Thanks Dr. Bob :high-five:

:ciao:Hi Chronic.

Congrats on the well deserved box'O Goodies. ;)

Thank you Stealth im really happy and grateful for all the support

Cronic my Brotha now that package is just to cool. That has to be really exciting. You deserve everything that is in there. Your grow is looking great and the harvest looks like a bountiful one. Happy Freeweed day

Hey Brotha Thanks man I hope the harvest os gonna be big but im gonna start the 3 week rotation so there will be 4 in there at some point all 3 weeks apart so I can harvest 1 plant every 3-4 weeks hoping for 3 every once in awhile ill stick an extra one in
like I got 2 more free seeds that are autos an fem auto ww and a fem auto ak-49 but I don't know when yet just gotta work with the space
I have lol Chronic Weekend to you Brotha :thumb:

Hey Man

Aloha :high-five:

Aloha Brotha Have a Chronic Weekend and may the Gods of the Ganja Give us all big fruitful bountiful harvests this year :thumb:

oh yea so I threw the chemdog clone into 12/12 today and had a seed popped and threw it into hydro today
a delicious seeds caramelo

oh yea so I threw the chemdog clone into 12/12 today and had a seed popped and threw it into hydro today
a delicious seeds caramelo

I have a Delicious Caramelo going now in the journal. Really healthy girl it looks like a good strain. Enjoy it!

Is this part of your seed making attempt?
Happy Shatter Day Chronic.

naw man im not doing the cs stuff yet and for the ogk x gdp cross im still looking for a male but only popping one here one there lol
still have the original mum and will keep her or a clone of her till I can get a male out of the first batch of seeds
the fem seeds I still need to pick up the cs when I have extra cash

I have a Delicious Caramelo going now in the journal. Really healthy girl it looks like a good strain. Enjoy it!

Thanks Dr. Bob :thumb:

Delicious caramello.......great weed...low yielder for me

I just wanted to pop it and grow it out it was a choice of the timing on the moon wasn't right for planting so I plant junk or free seeds
only when the timing on the moon is right ill plant the seeds I bought

Cronic I need to know how to make bubble hash and I can't find the info I had. Can you give me a run down??? I have the bubble bags and I know it uses ice and water and a 5 gallon bucket and that is where my knowledge ends. I think it was the Trich that sent me the info but I can't find it anywhere. Hit me up if you know please............:circle-of-love:

Cronic I need to know how to make bubble hash and I can't find the info I had. Can you give me a run down??? I have the bubble bags and I know it uses ice and water and a 5 gallon bucket and that is where my knowledge ends. I think it was the Trich that sent me the info but I can't find it anywhere. Hit me up if you know please............:circle-of-love:
bubble hash

wow these guys are fast did the info these friendly helpful kind shit are you boyscouts lol
I was one once :rofl: if you can believe that lol I almost remember all the stuff too lol
but anywho lemme know if your still looking for the info dennise looks like these 2 kind gentlemen have it covered already :thumb:

wow these guys are fast did the info these friendly helpful kind shit are you boyscouts lol
I was one once :rofl: if you can believe that lol I almost remember all the stuff too lol
but anywho lemme know if your still looking for the info dennise looks like these 2 kind gentlemen have it covered already :thumb:

My Boyscout Master taught us how to shoot craps in Arkansas. 1950.

Back
Top Bottom