ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Brotha cronic how the heck are you and Happy Thurweedday.

I also am itching to do some seed's.I just have to get some other aspect's of my grow in order first.lol
Have a good one Chronic.
Happy Weedsday :thumb:

Hey J6k Yea me too like funding to get it going lol Happy FreeWeed day :thumb:

I have to get me some OG KUSH. Looking great Cronic:thumb::bigtoke::welldone:

Hey man Thanks :thumb: OG Kush is good stuff

Brotha cronic how the heck are you and Happy Thurweedday.

Hey Brotha Bee im ok went to visit OMM today met his son, his sons a great guy, mellow, very nice and friendly
Have a Great FreeWeed Day Brotha :thumb:

Aloha, CronHog!

Have a good FrHighDay tomorrow. :allgood:

You have a Great FreeWeed day and a Chronically delicious Weekend

Have a bomb weekend bro! ;)
How's your plants coming along? Looking forward to more pics :high-five:

I actually have a few pics tonight but full update as usual on res change day

gotta post some of the stuff that came in so far from the motm win
im gonna take a quik break and do a quik post some plants some loot, no poop :rofl:

oh yea Chronic Weekend to ya Away

and everyone else too Chronic Weekend to you all and a Happy FreeWeed day tomorrow or is it today :rofl:

ok lets start off with

the stuff that came yesterday and today in the mail

Thank you :420: and sponsors who graciously give these Wonderful prizes for the contests :circle-of-love:

so heres the first box that came yesterday

DSC03319.JPG

this came today

DSC033252.JPG

ok just a few pics of the girls

the rest of the hgk

DSC033201.JPG

and the others

og kush started flush today

DSC033211.JPG

ogk x gdp will start on week 7 sunday

DSC033221.JPG

WW

DSC033231.JPG

and in the back corner is XTina which is on the same schedule as ogk x gdp it actually started flowering first but now its like bleh
I might just find somewhere in the forest and spread em out and let em be :rofl: maybe one day there will be a patch o weeds :rofl:

ok that's all for now regular update on sunday unless more prizes come before then then ill post them up as they come

Once again thank You :420: And All Sponsors who donate these wonderful prizes for these contests :circle-of-love:

youll all have a better look at them both on res change update day
funny how XTina started flowering first but is sorely lacking in size at this point
but ogk x gdk is filling up nicely
well gn all ill be by looking through everyones journals again tomorrow

Thanks Brother Good day today I usually smoke and take a nap if I don't have to work but hard to take a nap when I gotta watch a 4 yr old lol his older brother is home cause of spring break but they always fight so I cant rely on him hes like almost 13 yrs older and
he still manages to fight with his little brother:rofl:
I guess the little one doesn't wanna take no kaka from his big brother :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mate kids are so much fun and then so much headache our two boy & girl would argue for hours at the same time most evenings I even started to think they were doing it to get me down:rofl:now we have the granson its a bit the same but this time I mostly sit an watch the arguments between him an his mum Poor girl:cheesygrinsmiley: she even inquired about us in some Ganja on him WE DIDNT by the way that would only happen in a med emergency:rofl:not for a simple tantrum or 5-6-well lots
Padmas going to town today an I am so excited it will be over a month since she went to town or really out with just me have the best Fryday ever Cronic:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Wow that giftbox looks juicy man! so much stuff to play with haha :) and i see the famous Nug-jar is there as well! congrats man, well earned :high-five: Did you win that magic butter machine thing as well? Really want one of those! ;)
Why would you put your flowering plants out in the forrest man, they're going to yield weed in some weeks!

I've read that my Ed Rosenthal got a flowering period of 5-6 weeks which should be enough for my cold climate outside here.. It's outplanting time in 2 weeks or so, maybe i will move her outside instead, and start an autoflower grow in my closet, so i know i will have continuing bud through the summer.. I could start 2 per month and have 2 plant yields monthly if i do auto's in my small space. Havent really decided yet though..

Me and a friend was out scouting the terrain around our city yesterday and we found some awesome sites close to a layed-off railway, they've already done the yearly cutting of weed's (not ganja) so i think it might be the best plots we could find ^^ Question is of course if i've messed up my ed rosenthal with my over-fertilising already, wont be much to do if she dies.. :/

Looking forward to the res-change update bro :thumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: mate kids are so much fun and then so much headache our two boy & girl would argue for hours at the same time most evenings I even started to think they were doing it to get me down:rofl:now we have the granson its a bit the same but this time I mostly sit an watch the arguments between him an his mum Poor girl:cheesygrinsmiley: she even inquired about us in some Ganja on him WE DIDNT by the way that would only happen in a med emergency:rofl:not for a simple tantrum or 5-6-well lots
Padmas going to town today an I am so excited it will be over a month since she went to town or really out with just me have the best Fryday ever Cronic:love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Good to hea Brother You have a Great FreeWeed day and a Chronic Weekend
Best to you and the family :circle-of-love:

Wow that giftbox looks juicy man! so much stuff to play with haha :) and i see the famous Nug-jar is there as well! congrats man, well earned :high-five: Did you win that magic butter machine thing as well? Really want one of those! ;)
Why would you put your flowering plants out in the forrest man, they're going to yield weed in some weeks!

I've read that my Ed Rosenthal got a flowering period of 5-6 weeks which should be enough for my cold climate outside here.. It's outplanting time in 2 weeks or so, maybe i will move her outside instead, and start an autoflower grow in my closet, so i know i will have continuing bud through the summer.. I could start 2 per month and have 2 plant yields monthly if i do auto's in my small space. Havent really decided yet though..

Me and a friend was out scouting the terrain around our city yesterday and we found some awesome sites close to a layed-off railway, they've already done the yearly cutting of weed's (not ganja) so i think it might be the best plots we could find ^^ Question is of course if i've messed up my ed rosenthal with my over-fertilising already, wont be much to do if she dies.. :/

Looking forward to the res-change update bro :thumb:

no you mistaken me im talking about the rest of the seeds I made from the gdp mae and the 60dw female
if all of them is gonna come out like XTina then bleh id rather set those seeds free :rofl:

I stopped by to see what is up... looks great! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stoked your box of goodies came in. Definitely well deserved. Plants looking great!

Happy Frieday!!

Back
Top Bottom