ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

In.
:reading420magazine:
Its going to take a while to catch up...

mr. cronic,
Hope everything is going your way in cronicland. Well it just turned into Twotokeday. Gotta celebrate with a bowl.

Great stuff man! :)

Hey Toker Happy Tokerday Man im still about 45 minutes off but what the hay lol
so im not sure if im gonna start another journal for the cs projects but i definitely wanna create my own fem seeds
so keep the genetics i want without having to keep buying it like you said, but as soon as i can get everything together a separate box for the cs project and the cs ill get rolling :thumb:

In.
:reading420magazine:
Its going to take a while to catch up...

Thanks for joining the ride BBG :high-five:

The Holy Grail Kush looks very yummy yummy :high-five:

:peace:

Heya Fr3d This Particular phenol is very tasty the first one i had looked a lot better the buds was nice
smelled different but was strong smelling when it was drying buds looked big and everything looked smelled good
then i smoked it so my opinion wasn't very high for holy grail kush then i popped this second seed my opinion is now changed on it but
you have to have the right phenol otherwise it isn't that great

Thanks for that gorgeous pic update. That all looks incredibly yummy.

Love the veg setup though. While I love my cfls, a bank of lights like that seems like a great idea. Cool beans hog!
:thumb:

Bob ;)

yea i started out doing everything thing with those litro grow lights from veg to flower with 25 watt t-8's
works just fine for my vegging even gives me tight nodes, but the led's are def better for flowering

mr. cronic,
Hope everything is going your way in cronicland. Well it just turned into Twotokeday. Gotta celebrate with a bowl.

Hey Yooper i had an all day f'in headache today and i couldn't nap cause my 4 yr old isn't going to the sitter this week
had a nap later this evening and found a couple aspirins now i feel a bit better and had a few hits to top it off lol
Happy Tokerday Yooper Great day to ya man

High there Cronic to of the Bud to you an have a brilliant day today with no Headaches I hope
I get them when my stomach is bad but tell ya the Ganja sorts it for me most time Have a great Tokersday Bro:circle-of-love:

Thanks Brother Good day today I usually smoke and take a nap if I don't have to work but hard to take a nap when I gotta watch a 4 yr old lol his older brother is home cause of spring break but they always fight so I cant rely on him hes like almost 13 yrs older and
he still manages to fight with his little brother:rofl:
I guess the little one doesn't wanna take no kaka from his big brother :rofl:

Good morning weed Brotha and a Happy Weedsday to yea. Grow looks good as always. :circle-of-love::high-five:

Good morning weed Brotha and a Happy Weedsday to yea. Grow looks good as always. :circle-of-love::high-five:

Hey Brotha Happy Weednsday to you too man hope you have a Great day im about to go to sleep :rofl:
I stay up later and later when im not working hoping I can get back to a normal routine soon :thumb:
and Thanks Brotha

I hope all your advice rubs off in the form of similar dank buds!!! Keep up the great work those ladies look so dank!!!!!!

Typing skills of a chimp!?!?!

Ooh ooh ooh AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

;)

:rofl: lol

I was going to do a Holy Grail Kush too until both my Chocolopes from the same breeder hermied. I'll wait on it, but that still looks mighty smokable.

I did their 60 day wonders didn't have any issues first one was different phenol than the last 2
the 2 Holy Grail Kushes both were different phenos the first one had a great bud structure and when it was
drying it stunk up the place but the smoke wasn't impressive
then I grew this second one bud structure was lacking compared to the first but the smoke and the flavor is excellent
I just chopped the rest of the hgk today trying to root and reveg a couple stems lol I don't want to go through a bunch of seeds to find the phenol I want

I hope all your advice rubs off in the form of similar dank buds!!! Keep up the great work those ladies look so dank!!!!!!

Thanks Papa :thumb:

i hope my buds look half as good as yours when they are done.

im sure they Will be Just as good or better JoeDad :thumb:

One night, a drunk comes stumbling into a bar and says to the bartender: "Drinks for all on me including you, bartender." So the bartender follows the mans orders and says: "That will be $36.50 please." The drunk says he has no money so the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night the same drunk comes in again and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again the bartender follows instructions and again the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for all except the bartender. "What, no drink for me?" replies the bartender. "Oh, no. You get violent when you drink."

Back
Top Bottom