ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

i think i got the second batch purged better than the first
just tried the second one

I was just gonna say... your gonna get better at it, just wait :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok i have to say
this Holy Grail Kush that im harvesting now its a 2 part letting the bottoms go a bit more
is a different phenol from the first one i had
this ones better as far as taste and high nice sweet taste reminiscent of back in the day local hash bud
very similar taste to that if you been here back then you know what taste im talking about
im crap at describing taste unless its something i cant miss like grape or chocolate lol
easily identifiable tastes lol
so im gonna try and keep a small bit left on it trim up the roots a bit put it back in a 3 gallon pot and hopefully i have enough space to fit it back up there for an attempted reveg so i can reflower it and i wanna take some cutting if/when it reveg's

oh yea the bud structure wasn't the greatest but its not the worst

Good evening weed cronic. Sounds like you day has been good. Getting shattered is a good thing. Happy Sativaday

Good evening weed cronic. Sounds like you day has been good. Getting shattered is a good thing. Happy Sativaday

Hey Brotha Bee Thanks man and a good Evening to you too, im about to make a phone call and step out have a Great Skunkday :thumb:

Hey Brotha Bee Thanks man and a good Evening to you too, im about to make a phone call and step out have a Great Skunkday :thumb:

If you have a volcano like mine chron, you can turn it all the way up, and you still won't get combustion, but it ruins the taste, and will choke the shit out of you. The titanium bowl thing frustrates me when I do it by myself, I'm not fast enough to get the bubble thingy back on .......dab is long gone when I get to it...LOL. A hint when using a vaporizer on concentrates; you gotta give the conc. time to melt, go down in the pad or weed, THEN start putting out vapor. My procedure is this; put conc. on top of spent weed, put the chamber on, and watch until a nice vapor is coming from the chamber...THEN put the bag on and start collecting it........I start out at 4 and a half............I like it fine at 4-1/2.....maybe 5............the stuff really goes a long way...........don't put in a big chunk, a guy put a big chunk in mine one day and a week later it's still puffin away.............I want it fresh, every time I use it! The vaped out weed will last quite a while...........a week or so.

Thank you mcladie. I think vaping may be the way to go so I dont aggrivate my allergies further smoking doesnt usually help them. I used to be able to take monster hits. My friends used to call my hits dragon hits and now... well more like kitten hits haha

I like to sip on homemade kalua made with pure 193, nestle ciasco, sugar, and a vanilla bean. Right before you pass out- hit a bowl of blue dream and watch juan pablo.. You pass out with the best dreams ever

I really like good dreams. Have you ever lucid dreamt? Sometimes I can control what I do in my dreams or control the location of a dream. Readers digest even paid me 500 once to publish one of my dreams

I really like good dreams. Have you ever lucid dreamt? Sometimes I can control what I do in my dreams or control the location of a dream. Readers digest even paid me 500 once to publish one of my dreams

Haha 500 bucks.. What a deal. I posted about lucid dreams in another thread- think anyway.. For me it's always about Thailand and having multiple wives. I dunno what that means

Shoot, my lady doesn't even want to hear about my dreams.:laughtwo:

Haha 500 bucks.. What a deal. I posted about lucid dreams in another thread- think anyway.. For me it's always about Thailand and having multiple wives. I dunno what that means

Damn, if only I could have dreams like that. Consider yourself lucky!

Happy Skunkday, Cronic! & all of your visitors ;)

If you have a volcano like mine chron, you can turn it all the way up, and you still won't get combustion, but it ruins the taste, and will choke the shit out of you. The titanium bowl thing frustrates me when I do it by myself, I'm not fast enough to get the bubble thingy back on .......dab is long gone when I get to it...LOL. A hint when using a vaporizer on concentrates; you gotta give the conc. time to melt, go down in the pad or weed, THEN start putting out vapor. My procedure is this; put conc. on top of spent weed, put the chamber on, and watch until a nice vapor is coming from the chamber...THEN put the bag on and start collecting it........I start out at 4 and a half............I like it fine at 4-1/2.....maybe 5............the stuff really goes a long way...........don't put in a big chunk, a guy put a big chunk in mine one day and a week later it's still puffin away.............I want it fresh, every time I use it! The vaped out weed will last quite a while...........a week or so.

Thanks for the tips Mc

Thank you mcladie. I think vaping may be the way to go so I dont aggrivate my allergies further smoking doesnt usually help them. I used to be able to take monster hits. My friends used to call my hits dragon hits and now... well more like kitten hits haha

I used to take some huge hits too I still do compared to my friends but I pay the price for it lol
not as big as before tho cant compare to what I could inhale 20+ years ago

Congrats Chronic! Happy Skunkday too! :thumb:

Thanks CannaFan and Great day to you too Thanks for dropping in

I like to sip on homemade kalua made with pure 193, nestle ciasco, sugar, and a vanilla bean. Right before you pass out- hit a bowl of blue dream and watch juan pablo.. You pass out with the best dreams ever

ah that is too cool the only time I remember dreams now is if I stop herbing for awhile then I start noticing my dreams again
so I hardly get to remember my dreams when im herbing regular once in awhile I can but I see more dreams when im not smoking any herb

I never tried to control it I think I realized I was dreaming only once or twice
you don't really think your dreaming when you are so you don't look for those signs like clocks going backwards and stuff

:rofl: that's a good dream

Shoot, my lady doesn't even want to hear about my dreams.:laughtwo:

lol I never even thought to discuss any of my dreams with my wife unless its really interesting and she was involved

Damn, if only I could have dreams like that. Consider yourself lucky!

Happy Skunkday, Cronic! & all of your visitors ;)

Hey CannaMeds Thanks for dropping by Chronic day to you :thumb:

Happy Skunkday All im gonna get to my res change in about an hr take some pics ill have it posted some time before the end of my day

New pics up cronic like you asked for.

sweet Smoker ill be there after I finish my res change come check it before I post mine
eating brunch atm tho so ill be a bit but thanks man ill come check it out when im done
hell you know what ill go look while im eating

Hey Cronman, Aloha and Have a great Day!:thumb:

Hey Brotha Mahalo Hope your day is going well I been doing my res change and doing some thinking
im gonna post my update first before I go through subs today lol
ok Have a Great Night Brotha Relaxed :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom