ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

new-logo-sponsored.png

Hey buddy! I'd like to invite you, and everyone to my next seed making journal. Check it out!!

do'in a dab in your honor!! Nice haul :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your oil will lock up when you get all the moisture out.....like you did.........nice job! I have a fat chunk of shatter, I'll put up a pic when I take one....I have to dig it up....LOLOL. That wax weighs nearly a quarter oz, and the oil is maybe 2 grams...maybe....I did 4.7 yesterday, I didn't feel like filtering it and it's cloudy.......I just make the oil out of my cleaning alcohol, It can get messy and out of control if you don't take your time to go back and scrape and clean....I've stood around and helped folks do thier work and got an oz out of dishes that they didn't want to clean!

All I do is vape these, I don't like the taste when I do dabs....and it makes me cough. I vape a chamber of weed til it's spent, then put the concentrate on top of the spent weed and then vape that........you get all the bouquet the original product had...and you can control the density of the bags.......til it doesn't make you cough. The pens get real plugged up real quick.........and I can't figure out how to do the titanium bowl with the hood on the bong............it seems like if I had another hand it would be easy.

In a vape how do you know if the weed is spent? Do you have to take it out and turn it like you do when you burn it?

In a vape how do you know if the weed is spent? Do you have to take it out and turn it like you do when you burn it?

When the weed is spent varies, when it stops coming at setting 5 on my volcano then it's spent. I could turn it up more and get more vapor, but on number 5 it's a lovely thing. I have, and sometimes do stir a load up, and yes, it will give a little more vapor.

When the weed is spent varies, when it stops coming at setting 5 on my volcano then it's spent. I could turn it up more and get more vapor, but on number 5 it's a lovely thing. I have, and sometimes do stir a load up, and yes, it will give a little more vapor.

Agreed, on my Extreme Q I can vape at up to around 390F or so, stir and get a bit more, then it is done. I can turn it up to 400+ and get more but it starts to be hot and you are starting to approach combustion. So to answer Joe's question, for me it is that I vape up to the temp that gives me the flavor and taste I like, then when vapor stops coming I stop instead of increasing temp. I think this is very personal though when reading other people's approaches. Some go hotter, some keep it cooler. I like it right in the middle.

It all ends up being tossed into edibles anyway like Chronic was saying so nothing goes to waste.

All I do is vape these, I don't like the taste when I do dabs....and it makes me cough. I vape a chamber of weed til it's spent, then put the concentrate on top of the spent weed and then vape that........you get all the bouquet the original product had...and you can control the density of the bags.......til it doesn't make you cough. The pens get real plugged up real quick.........and I can't figure out how to do the titanium bowl with the hood on the bong............it seems like if I had another hand it would be easy.

ive never tried putting the melt on a spent vape bowl, isn't the titanium bowl for dabbing?
you suppose to if im not mistaken use like a mini torch thing a butane one heat that sucker up red hot like they do with the glass one
put your flame down grab your dab and your hood throw the dab in and cover it viola :thumb: if its a nail your referring too

you can turn it yea but you can keep turning up the heat too just not to the point of combustion
the taste is like burnt popcorn once it reaches a certain point tho
you can pretty much get almost everything out of it my friend does I tried to make oil for brownies out of his abv didn't work so good hardly anything left on his :rofl:

Lovely harvest of the NYCD my friend! Cool oil extractor too :) Have a great weekend too!

Thanks Rain and Thanks for dropping by :thumb:

yea I usually run on 6 when I started using it I was on 7-7.5 lol learned to turn it down a bit sounds like im still on the high side

Agreed, on my Extreme Q I can vape at up to around 390F or so, stir and get a bit more, then it is done. I can turn it up to 400+ and get more but it starts to be hot and you are starting to approach combustion. So to answer Joe's question, for me it is that I vape up to the temp that gives me the flavor and taste I like, then when vapor stops coming I stop instead of increasing temp. I think this is very personal though when reading other people's approaches. Some go hotter, some keep it cooler. I like it right in the middle.

It all ends up being tossed into edibles anyway like Chronic was saying so nothing goes to waste.

yea if you don't keep cranking it up you can use it for cooking you can get it to a point where its a waste of time to use it for cooking

im debating wether to try a 3rd run today I might wanna try and look for some other items first tho
hey Happy Sativaday to you all :circle-of-love:

Cograts on your harvest & oil Cronic.

So... how is it?

Back
Top Bottom