Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

I met a new person at our Easter get together. She is a young bud tender and she showed me how to roll a cone joint with a new tip, to me anyway, a Dutch Crown. I love new things small as it were so here is how it goes. You may not live under a rock and already know of this but I thought it was fun! I'm not good at it so here.

TRICHOME PEEK UPDATE

Hi all, she's hanging tough! All her leaves on colas I'm watching are only slightly affected so far. It's trich day. I don't see coraling yet. You? I'm not sure I'd know it if they were.

Something's going on in this pic I just know it!

:):):)
Question stone stone. On an avg. How many plants turn colors that you have grown. More than color or less than colored ones. Meaning leaves different than yellow or brown

TRICHOME PEEK UPDATE

Hi all, she's hanging tough! All her leaves on colas I'm watching are only slightly affected so far. It's trich day. I don't see coraling yet. You? I'm not sure I'd know it if they were.

Something's going on in this pic I just know it!

:):):)
Question stone stone. On an avg. How many plants turn colors that you have grown. More than color or less than colored ones. Meaning leaves different than yellow or brown

Congrats on the beautiful buds Otter. Have I said it yet? Lol
But do you know you don't have a signature? 👀
I searched for a few minutes too :laugh:

A friend of mine has posted a cone rolling gadget to me because I have trouble keeping my hands steady. I'm going to watch your video now :)

I searched for a few minutes too :laugh:

A friend of mine has posted a cone rolling gadget to me because I have trouble keeping my hands steady. I'm going to watch your video now :)
The Shedmeister building a better joint rolling community one video @ a time. Lmao CL🍀:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::thanks:

Otter posted that. :)

My son hand rolls perfect joints with a very small twist at the end. I figured he'd like to check out the latest style!
I can roll a joint just like a cigarette, every night I’d roll up a OZ. and sell them all @ my HighSchool.CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley:

What a beautiful bag of buds and a scintillating set of seeds! Cool cone rolling vid...sent it to my son. :)

But do you know you don't have a signature? 👀
I rolled a second one yesterday. Two for two with a perfect start and burn! That's hard to do in a cone. It may have merit for a better start!
Maybe but that doesn't get old :love:!
I can roll a joint just like a cigarette, every night I’d roll up a OZ. and sell them all @ my HighSchool.CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley:
Things don't change Cap'n! Sounds like old school!

Back
Top Bottom