Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

I SWEAR I THOUGHT THESE BUDS WERE GREEN UPDATE!

Hah! A tray full of purple bud and it was a surprise to me! This lady hid her buddage so well from my eyes I couldn't believe it as I chopped her down! Yeah I saw some tops have purple in them. I figured they were close to the light and having a moment. Every bud on her is purple as it gets!

She made some weight! 1439gr that crunches into 11.5 oz predicted dry! Nice plant for one that fought me and won over my attempt to scrog her!
I took off all the leaves I could as she sat.
Kind of :)
Then swung the axe!
Leaving an easy look into the underside of the tarp style mulch. My guess all along was that I wouldn't see roots on the surface. I was wrong!
She trimmed up fairly easy and the scissor hash went into the @Ispire daab rig for a very tasty few hits. An intense rushy buzz today and a strong cherry taste. Only 2 hits with this method and it was gone.
Here she lies.

What an exciting grow! Thank you @Azimuth ! You were right about the SIP adventure!
Hanging pic to come.

Hah! A tray full of purple bud and it was a surprise to me! This lady hid her buddage so well from my eyes I couldn't believe it as I chopped her down! Yeah I saw some tops have purple in them. I figured they were close to the light and having a moment. Every bud on her is purple as it gets!

She made some weight! 1439gr that crunches into 11.5 oz predicted dry! Nice plant for one that fought me and won over my attempt to scrog her!
Then swung the axe!
Leaving an easy look into the underside of the tarp style mulch. My guess all along was that I wouldn't see roots on the surface. I was wrong!
She trimmed up fairly easy and the scissor hash went into the @Ispire daab rig for a very tasty few hits. An intense rushy buzz today and a strong cherry taste. Only 2 hits with this method and it was gone.
Here she lies.

What an exciting grow! Thank you @Azimuth ! You were right about the SIP adventure!
Hanging pic to come.
Congrats @StoneOtter looks amazing to harvest. I got 300 grams of dry buds from my first SIP. :headbanger: :high-five:

Holy moly! Congratulations on finally conquering the beast you could not tame. 🎪 🪑 🦁
Every bud on her is purple as it gets!
Hidden beauty and sweet surprises! Those are so pretty, and almost as nice as mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:
She made some weight! 1439gr that crunches into 11.5 oz predicted dry!
:eek:

:adore:
I'm actually surprised there aren't more roots on top with all the moisture and protection from the light. I get a similar look on top of my pots (just below the sun-baked surface).

That looks delicious. WTG bro :love:

Those are so pretty, and almost as nice as mine. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Always! :hookah: :p
I'm actually surprised there aren't more roots on top with all the moisture and protection from the light. I get a similar look on top of my pots (just below the sun-baked surface).
There may have been more. She hasn't been watered for 8 or 9 days. I see the soil is coming away from the edge of the pot too
That looks delicious. WTG bro :love:
WooHoo! I love harvest day!
Contracts on a fantastic harvest SO. Those buds look so tasty! :yummy:
Thanks! They sure do!

Hanging pic to come.
Hey, SO, glad you are happy to have given it a try.

Now that you have your first SIP grow under your belt, think you'll change anything for your next go?

Nice takedown Stone! I like purple. :)

Just Gorgeous!! Happy Smokin'

Beautiful buds, and plenty of 'em!
Nice work, Stone.💚
Purple? I didn't see that coming, but it sure looks good!👀

Then swung the axe!
Here she lies.

Hanging pic to come.
Congratulations on your harvest bro, looks mighty tasty too. CL🍀

Then swung the axe!
Here she lies.

Hanging pic to come.
Congrats Stone, that's incredible. :yahoo:
She is an absolute Beast, or should I say was. Hehe
Gret work as usual my friend, well done. :bravo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom