Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

There should be a special “Sage” title for people like you.. Without fail it’s always some super deep introspective comment made just offhandedly 😂
1673018185405.jpeg

WE'RE SIP'PIN UPDATE!

Hi folks, after 3 days I'm seeing positive growth happening on this SIP up pot! It's been very droopy until today when I came down to check at around 3pm. It's perking up! Whew!
I have a message from your beautiful pretty perky girl, and warning she’s not happy!

278D7195-3221-41E0-9CB0-49C2FEF559CB.jpeg

Phooey! I stopped getting notifications for your thread and fell about 6 pages behind. So I missed the NYE cocktails, the good food, the sextimation and the up-SIP!

Well, I'm current now.

Question: Are the other 2 plants still around and have they shown their sex yet?

Stay positive MrOtter.
I made enough educated guesses to believe this one to be a lady LeRugged. It/she just needs to show me I'm right. That can take time! Took 35 years one time :laugh: !
Phooey! I stopped getting notifications for your thread and fell about 6 pages behind. So I missed the NYE cocktails, the good food, the sextimation and the up-SIP!

Well, I'm current now.

Question: Are the other 2 plants still around and have they shown their sex yet?
Happens brother, glad to see you! So they are around and I'm deciding what one I want to save. They both have shown male bits.

Congratulations on finally getting a plant into your SIP rig. Let's hope it continues to grow female. 🤞

I'm interested to see how your Earthbox does for you. I may consider one of those for a future summer outdoor grow.

Congratulations on finally getting a plant into your SIP rig. Let's hope it continues to grow female. 🤞

I'm interested to see how your Earthbox does for you. I may consider one of those for a future summer outdoor grow.
Thanks Beez! Test 1.
What is a sip ring
A SIP is Sub Irrigated Planter. A pot that gets water/maybe some nutes from below. Hopefully mine will just want water.

CHERRIES DUBELEE MALE LOOKING GOOD, POSSIBLE MORE LIFT ON "IT" UPDATE

Saturday and we have an inch of pure white snow in the yard! Just beautiful! It's angelic out there! In here it's pretty nice too! My lady/I so hope in the SIP is making more lift today, a little anyway, not bounding yet but getting set up I can just imagine!

And her/please man is really feeling fine!
We wait for confirmation still!

Idk I'll do some looking. I'm looking to do hydroponics next . Or something.
This is new to me so it's hard to tell you. You have to look at the first pages and see what the pot looks like inside and out. I just assembled it and stuffed it with my LOS soil and a plant. Now I water it from a tube. We'll have to wait and see how it turns out. Some folks are having good grows so I wanted to try one. This one hasn't taken off yet. Could ne a week and it'll be zoom time! Maybe.

Back
Top Bottom