Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Ever heard of a liquor called Mallort’s? CL🍀

i haven't and i spent a fair bit of time in sweden / norway / finland. i wound up behind a bar in sweden. i was a hit for not speaking the language and making 80's style shooters in the 90s lol

they have a lot of vodkas, and jagr / advocat / aquavit based things. mallort's sounds a touch english or irish in origin.

edit : my girlfriend at the time was jealous of how many folk would ask if i wanted weed. it was super strict in scandanavia back then.

i haven't and i spent a fair bit of time in sweden / norway / finland. i wound up behind a bar in sweden. i was a hit for not speaking the language and making 80's style shooters lol

they have a lot of vodkas, and jagr / advocat / aquavit based things. mallort's sounds a touch english or irish in origin.

edit : my girlfriend at the time was jealous of how many folk would ask if i wanted weed. it was super strict in scandanavia back then.
Made in Chicago by some Swedish guy named Mallort. Wormwood liquor. Horrible stuff. CL🍀

Made in Chicago by some Swedish guy named Mallort. Wormwood liquor. Horrible stuff. CL🍀

that would be an absinthe. is it green ?

true absinthe is illegal in many markets, can be slightly to moderately poisonous. aside from the alcohol, it is a touch hallucinogenic or psychedelic, due to the poisnous side. it was super popular in france a few hundred yrs ago.

true absinthe made from wormwood is not legal here but they sell a substitute. it is still legal other places though.

that would be an absinthe. is it green ?

true absinthe is illegal in many markets, can be slightly to moderately poisonous. aside from the alcohol, it is a touch hallucinogenic or psychedelic, due to the poisnous side. it was super popular in france a few hundred yrs ago.

true absinthe made from wormwood is not legal here but they sell a substitute. it is still legal other places though.
No it’s not green more like a piss color. I’m familiar with Absinthe but I never tried it. CL🍀

No it’s not green more like a piss color. I’m familiar with Absinthe but I never tried it. CL🍀

absinthe's nickname is "the green piss". color can vary a bit. it's usually an over proof as well - above 80 proof or more than 40% by volume.

sounds like a weak absinthe or an ngs briefly aged in wormwood.

absinthe's nickname is "the green piss". color can vary a bit. it's usually an over proof as well - above 80 proof or more than 40% by volume.

sounds like a weak absinthe or an ngs briefly aged in wormwood.
Idk? If I remember correctly it was pretty high alcohol content for a liquor but I didn’t like the taste at all. CL🍀

Idk? If I remember correctly it was pretty high alcohol content for a liquor but I didn’t like the taste at all. CL🍀

it sounds like absinthe or a clone of it

Sounds like you're all ready for a good one, enjoy a lovely transition to 2023 Otter!
it's snowing here but i may fire up the grill as well. i've also got cabbage rolls, sausage, and perogies i was considering, but it's a bit to much to do. probably for new years day or next day for the folks.
I used to call this Amateur Night before I quit drinking Alcohol. lol CL🍀
It rained pretty good so I pan seared and finished them in the oven. Not as planned but nice.
Don't know what you mean by edgy. ? ?
That it could work or fail at any moment.
edit : try a couple rusty nails or a black russian. them are delicious and hard.
Some of my fav's Bluter!
Doesn't your TLO soil like to breathe? The standard recommendation from Earthbox is to use a soilless mix, specifically peat moss based I believe, so their recommendations come from a different place. I know Jeremy from BAS ran his organic mix with the cover though, so
Yeah, we're going to watch closely. New things! 😃

Highya SO,

Quite the conversation going! We had rain last night, too! Quite a lot, actually! I let the stove go out the last two nights, and warm up the house in the daytime. Very unusual weather for January!! Happy New Year To you and Mrs. Otter! Happy Smokin'

i wonder who was the first person to grow weed in scotland or ireland .. ?
scotland isn't even in the top ten countries that drink scotch. france usually consumes more than anyone.

oddly canada is now the largest weed exporter in the world. for years it was the dutch. you'd think it would be jamaica, which isn't even in the top ten. i think morocco was the largest non licensed exporter pre-legal, i've no idea where they be now.
I think there pretty high up in hash also.( no pun intended). CL🍀

Highya SO,

Quite the conversation going! We had rain last night, too! Quite a lot, actually! I let the stove go out the last two nights, and warm up the house in the daytime. Very unusual weather for January!! Happy New Year To you and Mrs. Otter! Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode, what warmth! This is a good start! I'm up potting the 4 in the Vipar journal this morning then heading out to enjoy this day! As far as my drink making last night, I forgot limes so the margaritas went out the window. A Godmother took its place, 2/5 amaretto and 3/5 vodka over ice. One and done. I think we were sleeping before 10:00 pm.
Happy new year SO to you and yours.
Thanks BudMan Happy New Year to you and yours as well! This is the year!

Hey Bode, what warmth! This is a good start! I'm up potting the 4 in the Vipar journal this morning then heading out to enjoy this day! As far as my drink making last night, I forgot limes so the margaritas went out the window. A Godmother took its place, 2/5 amaretto and 3/5 vodka over ice. One and done. I think we were sleeping before 10:00 pm.

Thanks BudMan Happy New Year to you and yours as well! This is the year!
Happy New Year S.O. and family. Anyone know what you call a family of Otters 🦦?IDK? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom