Cherries DubeLee In A S.I.P. - An LOS Grow

Happy New Year's StoneOtter, and all the other Otters out there in Otterville!
:woohoo: It's started! I'm happy already! C'mon 2023! I'm making 1,2,3 margaritas tonight.
1 part lime
2 orange liquor, like Cointreau
3 tequila, so many choices!

and stir.

Tonight I'll mix a couple ounces of that with some orange mango tango juice and stir with ice! Mmmmmmmmm
Happy New Year Em!

:woohoo: It's started! I'm happy already! C'mon 2023! I'm making 1,2,3 margaritas tonight.
1 part lime

and stir.

Tonight I'll mix a couple ounces of that with some orange mango tango juice and stir with ice! Mmmmmmmmm
Happy New Year Em!

irish coffee with a cdn twist here.

big mug
cdn whisky
kahlua
strong dark coffee
whipped cream
splash a 1/4 oz kahlua on top to garnish.

enjoy with a good hash bowl or a favorite strain roll.

super good on snowy cold days.

happy new year !

Sounds like tomorrow morning to me! :hookah:

only unless you want it to turn in to a really mellow afternoon. maybe a nap and aspirin later as well ... :p

only unless you want it to turn in to a really mellow afternoon. maybe a nap and aspirin later as well ... :p
It's almost 4:30 pm here. Nap time is over. I had a nice one! Time to think about the grill and steaks and getting a tater baking. Just shared a bowl of stankberry with my love. I have to pace the cocktails or it's lights out for me. ;) Almost time...:hookah:

It's almost 4:30 pm here. Nap time is over. I had a nice one! Time to think about the grill and steaks and getting a tater baking. Just shared a bowl of stankberry with my love. I have to pace the cocktails or it's lights out for me. ;) Almost time...:hookah:

it's snowing here but i may fire up the grill as well. i've also got cabbage rolls, sausage, and perogies i was considering, but it's a bit to much to do. probably for new years day or next day for the folks.

Sounds like you're all ready for a good one, enjoy a lovely transition to 2023 Otter!

1 part lime

and stir.

Happy New Year Em!
I used to call this Amateur Night before I quit drinking Alcohol. lol CL🍀

Azi, when I upcanned my two seedlings a couple of days ago I found their roots hadn't formed a root ball. Is that because they were wicking water from day 1? Will their roots develop in the same way that you describe in the SIP?
I'd think your plants were too young to have developed much of a root ball, but I would expect your roots to look more like SIP feeder roots than the thick white ones we used to want. ;)

So do you think this is super edgy?
Don't know what you mean by edgy. ? ?

Hmmm, signs to look for when a planter has a too o2 tight mulch cover?
Doesn't your TLO soil like to breathe? The standard recommendation from Earthbox is to use a soilless mix, specifically peat moss based I believe, so their recommendations come from a different place. I know Jeremy from BAS ran his organic mix with the cover though, so :hmmmm:.

irish coffee with a cdn twist here.

big mug
cdn whisky
kahlua
strong dark coffee
whipped cream
splash a 1/4 oz kahlua on top to garnish.

enjoy with a good hash bowl or a favorite strain roll.

super good on snowy cold days.

happy new year !
Ya gotta use Jameson for true Irish coffee ☕️ trust me I’m 100% Irish CL🍀

Ya gotta use Jameson for true Irish coffee ☕️ trust me I’m 100% Irish CL🍀

cdn whisky is patterned off irish and japanese is patterned off cdn. the scots claimed we both stole it from them and cheapened it as well. lol.

it's actually called a cdn coffee. same recipe. toss it for bandy and you have a spanish coffee. you can sub tia maria in any of them as well. you can use a rum for the hard too, but i'm not a fan.

tia is a brandy base, kahlua is a tequila base. both are the same infusion process, the spanish brought it with them to the new world and adapted it. all of them are a take on spanish coffee which is brandy and tia originally.

edit : try a couple rusty nails or a black russian. them are delicious and hard.

cdn whisky is patterned off irish and japanese is patterned off cdn. the scots claimed we both stole it from them and cheapened it as well. lol.

it's actually called a cdn coffee. same recipe. toss it for bandy and you have a spanish coffee. you can sub tia maria in any of them as well. you can use a rum for the hard too, but i'm not a fan.

tia is a brandy base, kahlua is a tequila base. both are the same infusion process, the spanish brought it with them to the new world and adapted it. all of them are a take on spanish coffee which is brandy and tia originally.

edit : try a couple rusty nails or a black russian. them are delicious and hard.
Actually the Irish were the first to distill it and the Scots like to think they did. But it’ll all get ya blitzed. CL🍀

Actually the Irish were the first to distill it and the Scots like to think they did. But it’ll all get ya blitzed. CL🍀

the irish have the oldest working distillery in bushmills but the scots have the oldest known distilled whisky which was a macallan forerunner.

edit : as a brand both are eclipsed by bols which i think made gin or something first before liqueurs.

the irish have the oldest working distillery in bushmills but the scots have the oldest known distilled whisky which was a macallan forerunner.

edit : as a brand both are eclipsed by bols which i think made gin or something first before liqueurs.
If you Google who invented distilling it’ll tell you that Irish Monk’s brought it from the Middle East to Ireland and Scotland. I’m not saying anything about a distillery just distillation. CL🍀

If you Google who invented distilling it’ll tell you that Irish Monk’s brought it from the Middle East to Ireland and Scotland. I’m not saying anything about a distillery just distillation. CL🍀

distillation was originally a persian invention made to extract terpenes from flowers for perfume. they were the first to discover it's other uses, which is what led to a ban on consuming liquor in the islamic religions.

edit : i've moved on to beer now which has to be irish. i'm positive guinness is the oldest commercial brewery. it might have been made independently elsewhere first, but i'm sure it spread from there outward.

i wonder who was the first person to grow weed in scotland or ireland .. ?
scotland isn't even in the top ten countries that drink scotch. france usually consumes more than anyone.

oddly canada is now the largest weed exporter in the world. for years it was the dutch. you'd think it would be jamaica, which isn't even in the top ten. i think morocco was the largest non licensed exporter pre-legal, i've no idea where they be now.

Kaluha and vodka is black add a little milk and it’s white. I tended bar once upon a time. You have Mexican and Colombian coffee liquor. I think they’res a Hawaiian as well but it’s been a long time ago since I bartended . CL🍀

it’s been a long time ago since I bartended . CL🍀

close to 25 yrs for me. worked on more than one continent by accident because of it lol.

i got a professional bartending cert just before that stupid tom cruise movie. and then the circus began. all of a sudden i had to be a juggler instead. i wound up in hotel and bar service, then spent the last 5 yrs as the agm of a big box type liquor store. got a marketing diploma in there during that time as well.

close to 25 yrs for me. worked on more than one continent by accident because of it lol.

i got a professional bartending cert just before that stupid tom cruise movie. and then the circus began. all of a sudden i had to be a juggler instead. i wound up in hotel and bar service, then spent the last 5 yrs as the agm of a big box type liquor store. got a marketing diploma in there during that time as well.
Wow that’s impressive I only did it for about a year with a OJT kind of gig. It was fun for a while but not my chosen vocation. I got one for ya that mostly Swedes or Chicagoans will know. Ever heard of a liquor called Mallort’s? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom