Casey Jones #2

ok so I was looking at my white rhino plant last night and thought wow she's almost done growing (despite how small she is). I looked at my notes and noticed that I saw her first pistils 12/27 so she's 9 weeks from pistil today. I flushed her last night and I'll let her grow one more week. it doesn't look like I'll hit my 8th of an ounce goal lol.

IMG_088024.JPG
IMG_088224.JPG

I really need to get these plants transplanted. they have about one more week of stretching to do. they'll be one week in bloom monday, 3/2.

IMG_087625.JPG

I actually updated my cart so now I think I know what I'm ordering to grow this spring. there are so many choices on that site. I know I kinda told you guys what I'm growing, but I erased it cause I want it to be a surprise. I'll start a off topic journal to post in when I do. the sun is most fun light to grow under. my 60x3w light is finally on its way and I hope it outgrows a 150 watt hps light.

Sounds good. I have been busy in the garden space this spring.

I have corn 2 inches above ground. I have spinach, lettuce, onions, carrots, peas, radishes and potatoes above ground from seeds so far. I have three large beds and I am starting to run out of planting space in February. Its a warm winter, what can I say.

Sounds interesting B but can I recommend if your doing capsicum (chilli plants) you grow a scotch bonnet or something similar as they grow amazingly so much fruit and the flavours blow you away where as jalapeño are nice there more like a sweet pepper and you only get a few fruit per pIant i grow so many varities of chilli in my garden in the uk its like an addiction I seed any fruit I like from the shops :popcorn::passitleft::cheer:

happy skunkday to all and to all a good night. had a 25 oz of brew and a joint too! smoked that shit out the fireplace cause the draft wasn't blowing in tonight LOL.

I didn't add any root plants to my collection yet, but I probably will at some point in time. I love to eat them all.

oh yeah I had an avacdao plant and brought her inside but had to kill her by putting her outside because of gnat infestation :/ things take forever to sprout. last one sprouted randomly in soil one day last summer I was like oh hey there lol.

oh yeah I transplanted the bud plants. they were a bit root bound so now that they have new homes we should see some quick growth.

lol glad you enjoy the photos and yes me thinks so too. my light is coming tomorrow. I'm excited. the plants have till next monday to get their stretch on then they should lay down some buds. right now they're short but stacked. hope I can get some decent side branching in 5 days.

thanks for the well wishes. light came and everything is running good. do you guys think zip ties are safe against the wire hangers? if I get the wire hangers directly against the 2x4 I have 24" inches to grow. I measured lux too and it's

6" 45,000 lux
12" 20,000 lux
18" 10,000 lux
24" 7,500 lux

let's see how we grow. any suggestions on how to hang directly against the 2x4 besides zip ties?

thanks sara. me too cause smooth :surf:ing is one of the best feelings.

thanks for the well wishes. light came and everything is running good. do you guys think zip ties are safe against the wire hangers? if I get the wire hangers directly against the 2x4 I have 24" inches to grow. I measured lux too and it's

6" 45,000 lux
12" 20,000 lux
18" 10,000 lux
24" 7,500 lux

let's see how we grow. any suggestions on how to hang directly against the 2x4 besides zip ties?

zip ties are my best friend.... I have boxes of them left over from my company and I use them for everything... Every light and tent has at least 2 zip ties in it.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom