Casey Jones #2

hi ranger. thanks for the love.

putting the girl in bloom 2" closer caused led stress.. im gonna back her down and hope for the best. i think im going to try to sell my led light and go back to fluorescent growing. if i get a 150 watt hps ill only have 12" of grow space to work with. ill have about 24" from the floor to the bulb then subtract 6" cause i cant get closer than that which leaves me with 18" minus container height.

Agreed B. You've had such great results so why do anything different. You know the old adage; If it aint broke don't fix it.
she's fully matured and won't get taller because I see 3 and 1 bladed leaves at the top of her.
Is this a way of knowing the stretch is finished?

i think its a good sign that the stretch is over and thanks for the encouragement BAR. lifes been pretty rough on me latley and im not sure why. im a believer in good and bad energy exchange or karma if you will. i thought ive been a pretty good human lately but i guess not :/ i want good things to happen to and for me. good things i tell you!

heres the current setup

IMG_20150210_233645405_HDR.jpg

After seeing Welshy struggle with the old style TopLED, I think you've made the right choice to go back to cfl. I'm sure you'll pull it back & good things will come your way again soon bro :)

After seeing Welshy struggle with the old style TopLED, I think you've made the right choice to go back to cfl. I'm sure you'll pull it back & good things will come your way again soon bro :)

I have that old style TopLED and an Advanced LED. You can see the difference even in the color they put on the plants - same specs but they're definitely not the same.

People gotta do what works for them and you are an experienced grower it's gotta be hard to switch your style/routine. I wouldn't know about experience though LOL - that's your department :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

hey guys. good vibes to all. yeah welshy was struggling with this light as well and he has ample space. i found a lower wattage hid system that i might buy. does anyone know if 100 watts of metal halide light is brighter than 100 watts of t5 light? call me crazy but im even considering a 60x3w led light if i can get it at the right price. i was getting 15000 lux 18" from this light and i should get 9000 lux 18" from the 60x3w model. decisions decisions..

It's weird that the old style topleds are like they are, when the reflector & Mars grow plants so I wouldn't give up on LED, just the one you've got :)
CFL, HID & HPS still rock though so it's your call :)

there is a 100 watt metal halide but its expensive like a hudo. have to skip the 150 hps becuase of heat even though cheap and awesome (i cry). 100 watt mh would work. the 300w old model is really bright lol. i relaly wonder if the 100 watt led would actually work in my environment and better than hid? i expect 40 grams between two plants with 100 mh and 100 led ?? :lot-o-toke:

i need my weed to grow i love it a bit cannabis is known to kill mrsa and common staph (which colonizes the nose) and therefore decreases inflammation. smoking properly and properly grown weed will kill mrsa in nose sinus and even benefit throat and lungs. it reminds me of tea tree oil a bit. im pretty sure it kills many microbes.

Back
Top Bottom