Casey Jones #2

b.real, if that black pipe is for plumbing, I gotta tell ya they're not the best way to join pipe in that they are very susceptible to leaks. Not implying you should change the fitting, but you might consider hanging a piece of plastic between the pipe and all that voltage. Also, it might be wise to ensure those power strips are elevated enough that if the pipe ever does leak, and water gets under that dividing plastic, it will not find it's way into the power strips and start arcing.

could there be noxious gas hurting his grow??

I doubt there's noxious gases in there, the plumbing work looks good and I assume the rest of the building is also up to date. My only concern was a merger of any water and power.

i believe those are old pics because i mentioned to someone to check him out because he used cfl's and 12/12 grows

cfls are good and bright, but the light doesn't travel very far. hps is great, but I don't know if I can do one in the small ?3x3? enclosed area. I have 170 watts of leds and I'm hoping I can do just as well as when I had a 170 watt hps :) I used to use the hps in my upstairs closet with the doors cracked. can't lie it was pretty hot in there. it gets pretty hot with leds running like 80-90F.

luckily that piping doesn't always have water in it, but you're right. fuck. that was a nice spot for the electric :smokin:

turning the leds on latest saturday. one plant is actually flowering heavy and I might get an 8th if I'm lucky.

My first journal (I think you were subbed) WW/Sk#1 was a single plant grow in a home made closet of 15"d x 30"w x 60"h. I used a 400w HPS, but the hood was too large to fit in the closet so I had to make my own hood. I used 110 cfm fan to cool it and I was able to stay below 90, and despite everyone telling me it needs another week or two to finish, I cut it too early.

My point is that HPS isn't that difficult to cool, especially in the winter.

B.Real...

Hope all is well in your garden my friend.

Got a question for you regarding 12/12 after seedling. Green Dream dropped your name when I told him I was going to 12/12 immediately after seedling. I'll post my question here and if you like you can reply over there.

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

So yea, I want to go to 12/12 early for a couple of reasons.

One, I want to limit my height. I'm running 2-3 strains (still working on getting a Purple #1 to pop). All of which are short to medium plants with 7-9 week bloom.

Two, I only want to run a 90 grow. Regardless of their state I want to harvest in late March so I can get my seeds started for spring.

So the question is how has going to 12/12 that early worked for you?

I can answer that for B. Real; Great...

I can answer that for B. Real; Great...

Don't be shy...LOL.

Elaborate if you will BAR...

Pros and Cons...if any.

Ok....this reminded me of the cell phone commercials where a couple are talking on thier cells and on say i love you and right after that the call is dropped leaving the one that said i love you thinking the other was ignoring them:rofl:lol..........oh i am sure you got busy Reg, but i couldnt help but think of that commercial and even though you didnt mean to you gave me a good laugh.....well the both of you:)haha......Thank you guys:).....

Sorry B.....had to share that:)....I hope you are doing well my friend and sounds like a positive on the one budding good for you:)

lol you guys are funny. thanks BAR. glad you guys enjoy. I was going to get pics of how I set them up under the leds but my camera died. I did get pics of a kali bubba and snow white joint. I've gotten up to a ounce off per plant at 12/12 from seed. BK is not growing :(

IMG_084423.JPG
IMG_084723.JPG

good looking buds in that doobie :thumb:

i bet no one heard anyone say doobie in a coons age :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom