Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

:thumb:

Thanks for the warm welcome Jandre! :)

Sounds like a plan Bro! :yahoo:

While I won't be growing for awhile after my current crop comes in, my interest in this "hobby" is just as strong as ever, so I will be looking to stay involved by growing vicariously through yours and my other friend's grows this winter and through 2013!

Looking forward to seeing what varieties of "Purples" you will be working with this winter! As you know... Purps are my speciality! For me, they are hands down the most satisfying strains out there these days.

(links)
Purple Mr. Nice
Purple Widow
Purple Cindy 2.0

And a not really purple, but I have a theory...

Plush Berry Kush

Hey Jandre,
Where did you get the Lamb's Bread I was looking at the description it looks like it might help some of the things I medicate for. I do not know if BID has told you much about me but I have a mild case of Agoraphobia, PTSD, anxiety disorder, and migraine. This strain looks like it may help with some if not most of these things I have had to take prescription medications for in the past. Oh and looks really good I think I will keep an eye on your journals a little more now...I can learn a lot from you I think

Well, actually, I have two strains, that combined, would probably relieve all of your problems. Green Fluffy Bunnieslink and Lamb's Breadlink. Both of those I got from my local co-op as a happenstance. Cutting only, I'm afraid, though you might be able to find Lamb's Bread from Herbie's.

I will let BID know he takes care of me that way lol and thank you bunches

here ya go just whip up a batch of silver juice and make her some fem seeds! lol hmm boy that tt-kush is looking good did a big growth spurt in the last 2 days, odd for a plant 21 days into flower started packing on flowers too, just showed female last week its a blast growing out my own crosses, the tt as you know i have been breeding for many years so seeing it crossed with an indica is a trip!

here ya go just whip up a batch of silver juice and make her some fem seeds! lol hmm boy that tt-kush is looking good did a big growth spurt in the last 2 days, odd for a plant 21 days into flower started packing on flowers too, just showed female last week its a blast growing out my own crosses, the tt as you know i have been breeding for many years so seeing it crossed with an indica is a trip!

Yeah, silver juice... I've been talking to "E" about that one, and she doesn't seem too hip on the whole 9v battery vs. water thing. I tell her it's completely safe, but still she just looks up at what I have set up already, and says, "I dunno...." I'll definitely get to it sooner or later. I just want to have a completely separate grow space for makin' babies.

(links)
Purple Mr. Nice
Purple Widow
Purple Cindy 2.0

And a not really purple, but I have a theory...

Plush Berry Kush

It is amazing how many varieties of purple there are out there these days! I remember when you could count them on one hand! Not familiar with any of those strain names, so I will be curious to see what they actually produce when your harvest time comes around.

:)

It is amazing how many varieties of purple there are out there these days! I remember when you could count them on one hand! Not familiar with any of those strain names, so I will be curious to see what they actually produce when your harvest time comes around.

:)

I'm looking at ways of piping in cold air into the box this winter as the crops near completion so I should have some pretty purple nugs come harvest. It'll be interesting to see which of these actually turn "Purple" as they're supposed to.

I met a girl who said she new how to turn things purple.
been married to her for 26 years

I'm looking at ways of piping in cold air into the box this winter as the crops near completion so I should have some pretty purple nugs come harvest. It'll be interesting to see which of these actually turn "Purple" as they're supposed to.

Thats a good idea!

Depending on the origins of your purple strains, they could very likely require cold nights to turn color. All of the original purple strains needed that condition at the end of the flower cycle in order to turn purple, but now there are some that will turn regardless of the temperatures.

I lucked out with my bathtub grow space, since during the summer months, our central AC chills that small bathroom down into the mid to upper 50s after the lights go out in there at night. During the day, it rarely gets warmer than 67 degrees in there. This is a perfect temp range for the genuine GDP strain to turn purple at the end of the flower cycle. :)

Thats a good idea!

Depending on the origins of your purple strains, they could very likely require cold nights to turn color. All of the original purple strains needed that condition at the end of the flower cycle in order to turn purple, but now there are some that will turn regardless of the temperatures.

I lucked out with my bathtub grow space, since during the summer months, our central AC chills that small bathroom down into the mid to upper 50s after the lights go out in there at night. During the day, it rarely gets warmer than 67 degrees in there. This is a perfect temp range for the genuine GDP strain to turn purple at the end of the flower cycle. :)

Yeah... Ken Estes lives in the Sierras, so they're used to the colder temperatures.

Actually I will be piping cold air into the room this winter just for that reason. Well that and to cool the room lol

purple #1,purple power,purple maroc i know go purp with or without cold temps, of course if you add cool air they will get darker, one p#1 clone i had turned near black after a few chilly nights, sweet to cuz the purp flavor come out more too, what strain does black cherry soda pheno come outtta, im thinking bout my xmas present order he he he!

Black Cherry Soda pheno came out of my Plush Berry. OH, what a pleasure to smoke.

Back
Top Bottom