Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

jandre, donpaul.p and every one else that takes or has taken prescription drugs. Not sure how to say this, but we have all had our battles with them and I don't think we should have too. TV commercials scare hell out of me. Shame we have find our own meds, but Thank Goodness, we can grow our own. What a frigging mess! :yikes::yikes:

TV commercials scare hell out of me. What a frigging mess! :yikes::yikes:

There was one disclaimer that announced their product among many other side effects may cause "anal leakage" Holy Smokes! talk about a "frigging mess"!!! :thedoubletake:

Okay, I can't remember if I mentioned this in the past or not, but the guy out in the hills that I've been going to visit and marvel at his hillside grow, was here a few weeks back and brought a little surprise to me. He brought in a 4Gal bucket of fresh clippings over a foot long, from where he was making ground clearance under his plants... Needless to say I had to attempt to root some of those. Purple Wreck... Can you say PAIN RELIEF?
[h=2]Reserva Privada Purple Wreck Weed Marijuana Seeds[/h]
Type:Indica/SativaHeight Indoors:Short
Origin:Purple Urkel X Train WreckHeight Outdoors:Short/Medium
Breeder:Reserva PrivadaFlowering period:8-9 Weeks
Auto flowering seeds available:NoHarvest outdoor:October
Feminized seeds available:NoTHC Level:High
Grow Indoors:YesStoned or High:Stoned
Grow Outdoors:YesGrow Difficulty:Easy
Yield:400-500gms M2Awards won:None
Reserva Privada Purple Wreck was created by crossing Purple Urkel with the Train Wreck to improve the vigor of the notoriously slow growing Urkel. Reserva Privada's Purple Wreck is one of California's most sought after cannabis strains, allowing it to demand the highest price in any circle. The fruity and sweet aroma of the Urkel dominates the Purple Wreck but the large, purple tinted, buds are far more akin to the Train Wreck. The Purple Wreck is short, early flowering and produces dense nugs. Reserva Privada is a West Coast collective of breeders who until now had no place to showcase their creations. These breeders are all protected by medicinal laws within their states but still wanted to remain nameless. With our roots being in the West Coast, we came together to help bring the world these special strains under the name RESERVE PRIVADA. (Most of which you can't get anywhere else and are indigenous to the West Coast i.e. Heirloom strains etc.)

Reserva Privada Purple Wreck seeds are the devastating offspring of the near legendary Purple Urkel and Train Wreck; two of the west coast’s best strains of cannabis. Reserva Privada have sought to keep the fantastic aesthetic qualities and heavy Indica stone associated with Purple Urkel, but inject a bit of oomph into this notoriously slow growing strain. And with the addition of Train Wreck they have achieved just that.

Reserva Privada Purple Wreck marijuana maintains a short stature but sports an impressive amount of compact nuggets. The foliage assumes a pleasing purple hue throughout flowering and this plant is very easy on the eye. She will produce well in SCROG set ups and also responds readily to super cropping, producing substantial yields of sticky loveliness.

The large purple buds on Reserva Privada Purple Wreck weed seeds burn with a sweet, fruity flavour and the hit is Indica dominant. A heavy, almost narcotic, stone that is long lasting and extremely satisfying.

So yeah, out of the almost 20 cuttings from under-branches a foot long that traveled over an hour in a car, inside a white bucket, down out of the hills to me, NOT IN WATER, I have 10 rooted clones.

They're struggling, but if I get at least 2 or 3 to root well, then I can select 1 to try for a mother plant. They're doing okay, but I think they could be doing a lot better. They have been in neonatal care for 15 days at this point and I just opened them up and did some culling tonight of those that failed to root. I'm just now starting to see some root tips out of those 10, and I'm hoping they take off and recover from all the stress.

Also, they were from an outside grow, so even if they do start to improve, they'll remain in quarantine for at least 30 more days to make sure there aren't any bugs, disease, infection, or the like. Also since they were from an outside grow, they had started to flower, so I had one succumb to the high humidity under the clone dome. I'm lightly treating for fungus as a preventative, because they did have some flowers starting, as well as some peroxide in the water that I fill the bottom with since roots are starting to show.

HEHE! He's got 3 plants of this and they're really packing it on About 5.5' tall and almost as big around... Short squat fuckers, but they're absolutely covered in bud forming everywhere... I'm looking at these things and thinking in terms of POUNDS PER PLANT, these things are so packed. So we'll have a smoke report, before these rooted cuttings are even revegged enough to take real clones.

Yeeeeeee Hawwww! Pounds per plant sounds much better than my ounces per plant!!!
:cheer:

I really like the purplewreck. Soft smoke that doesn't crush the lungs. Amazing taste but I aint good with its description. Strengh is good, creeper like and very easy to get too stoned at times untill you get to know the product. The delay on the creeper messed me up a few times. Has the ability to be purple, pink and lavender but mine is lime green with a silver coating. The buds can get big, produces alot of big resin glands. The buds are more clusterlike, not spearshape, crowning and foxtails are the norm and bud likes to grow in the middle of certain fanleaves.

I thought you described it pretty well.

Purple Wreck was one of the first seed purchases I made. I only bought 2 though, and dropped one down the sink drain in a colossal fumble, the other got the seed-casing stuck and I was too aggressive removing it (decapitating it to a toothpick in the process!).

I'm always a bit jealous of others reports on it, as it was a strain I was super excited about. But, I was really new at this then, too. I cringe at some of the dumb things I did (sometimes still do, lol). Why was I handling the seeds over a sink?!

Jack the Ripper from my 2nd to last harvest is the biggest creeper I've had. Several times I kept toking long after I should have stopped because it hadn't hit me yet. Then... BANG. Oops honey, I vaped too much Ripper tonight again. It's by far, the longest delay I've had for the effect to hit me - always a huge delay. I've had some strains that got me high mid-hit on the other end of the spectrum, lol.

Hey, Mr. Smith, Xlr8, Thank you so much for the input with the strain. I haven't even researched it in depth yet, but with the stoney sedative effect in a sativa, I figured I'd at least give it a try for the pain/insomnia, and if it happened to effect the depression/anxiety part as well, then I'd definitely be keeping it.

I'm working right now getting some Purple Mr. Nice ready for the flower box, hopefully as soon as these are done. May ScrOG it, I dunno.

70 days into flower and the second/bottom half of the Lamb's Bread are done, and chopped... They're drying now. One of the LB didn't do much more than when I cut off the bigger nugs a little while back, but still had some nice triches, on tiny little rock hard nugs... Just big enough for a pinch hitter. I put it in the Hash Stash, and will be getting some dry ice after the Purple Widow is done.

jandre Kush must have some male flowers buried inside the nugs, because I'm getting seeds throughout all of the plants, but not on any of the other plants... kinda strange, have these really large calyx, just kinda interspersed, 2 or 3 per cola... and they have seeds inside. I know this because I plucked one and opened it up. inside was a nice green, hard seed, and the thin skin of the calyx. sigh... these nugs are so thick and hairy, I can't even see the little nanners when they pop. Oh well, I was going to be stabilizing this cross anyway, so I'll try to "weed out" the hermie if it's possible.

Finally had a chance to check out your journal and subscribe! Sorry it took me so long!

As I get closer to my own harvests and heading in to my winter downtime, I plan to spend more time reading other journals from the folks that have been so active and supportive on my own journal!

Again... Great job! I'm impressed with all of your thorough documentation and strain info! Obviously a very helpful resource for other growers out there! :thumb:

Finally had a chance to check out your journal and subscribe! Sorry it took me so long!

As I get closer to my own harvests and heading in to my winter downtime, I plan to spend more time reading other journals from the folks that have been so active and supportive on my own journal!

Again... Great job! I'm impressed with all of your thorough documentation and strain info! Obviously a very helpful resource for other growers out there! :thumb:

GG7! Good to see you! Thank you for subbing up, and following along. It's good to know there are so many really great growers keeping an eye on my tiny grow. Pull up a winter chair, and have some coco. We'll be harvesting the rest of this soon, and will be heading into my winter varieties. Purples, purples, and purples are on the winter menu where I can vent in some cooler air from outside.

GG7! Good to see you! Thank you for subbing up, and following along. It's good to know there are so many really great growers keeping an eye on my tiny grow. Pull up a winter chair, and have some coco. We'll be harvesting the rest of this soon, and will be heading into my winter varieties. Purples, purples, and purples are on the winter menu where I can vent in some cooler air from outside.

:thumb:

Thanks for the warm welcome Jandre! :)

Sounds like a plan Bro! :yahoo:

While I won't be growing for awhile after my current crop comes in, my interest in this "hobby" is just as strong as ever, so I will be looking to stay involved by growing vicariously through yours and my other friend's grows this winter and through 2013!

Looking forward to seeing what varieties of "Purples" you will be working with this winter! As you know... Purps are my speciality! For me, they are hands down the most satisfying strains out there these days.

Back
Top Bottom