Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

yup im wanting a black cherry soda,want some TT-kush?TT? blue caramel? hint hint lol i bet you would love my TT 90% old school sativa super up,stretchy ,lowers blood pressure,spiffy swears by it for migraines smells like pumpernickel bread when cured with a hint of beef stew spices like bay leaf and black pepper, its to bad we are not allowed to barter on here, hmmm isn't there a classifieds section?

Hello buddy,
Nice looking sample so far! I dont know how you want your trichs to be when you harvest - If you have a preference..
For myself, by looking at the small bud you took, there appears to be still some white pistils, and your trichs look to be clear/cloudy from what i could guess.. So to me that says 'Let me go a bit longer! ' but it is ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION as to when you harvest.
Even if you chopped now, youd still get some good smoke - just probably not as much..
Hope they give ya some nice smoko soon:) Later buddy.. Smokemup..

Hello buddy,
Nice looking sample so far! I dont know how you want your trichs to be when you harvest - If you have a preference..
For myself, by looking at the small bud you took, there appears to be still some white pistils, and your trichs look to be clear/cloudy from what i could guess.. So to me that says 'Let me go a bit longer! ' but it is ENTIRELY YOUR DECISION as to when you harvest.
Even if you chopped now, youd still get some good smoke - just probably not as much..
Hope they give ya some nice smoko soon:) Later buddy.. Smokemup..

I checked the bud, counted # of triches in a 4CM (2x2) area, and compared that to Amber. Out of 0 clear, and 231 cloudy triches, there were 22 Amber triches, giving .095, or 9.5% amber. Just perfect for a SATIVA :cheesygrinsmiley: Still they'll be pulled on Sunday, to complete "The Flush" And this is quite a potent smoke already, so I don't want the couchlock that comes with the amber to be so bad I can't move... it's the reason I got this 100% sativa strain.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT:):) Id take 50% ambers!!! A one hit wonder bud would be MAJIK... Nice one buddy, and hope ya love ya smoke!! Its rewarded you for your great work! Looks nice:yummy:
Smokemup..

Hello, Mr Smith! Good to have you. It takes a little bit to get through, but the plus side is it's almost over... I have some Lamb's Bread to come out, a small Dream Diesel, a Purple Widow, and some jandre kush. Ten plants in all, and I reset for the next run. I tried to make this one a bunch of budsticks, but I had a hard time trying to bring myself around to cutting side branches off, especially when I saw how the Lamb's Bread likes to spread out. But live and learn, I guess. better planning is the goal for next run, I think, lol. And here I thought that planning was done well for this one, until I had some hardware malfunctions.

Anyway, welcome to the grow. I hope you enjoy the read, if you do go back and read it all. If not, that's okay, too.

Okay, so today, I dragged the scope over to the box on a long ass USB cord to take a look at what was left in the box.

Did a Half/Top harvest on all 3 Lamb's Bread. These following pics ar just half of what was there, and there is a little less than this left in the box, trying to let the lower buds finish, and grow some.

2.64oz wet, and 10g very sticky trim for hash later... Here's hoping for no shrinkage on the buds. Well, not much anyway.

As always click-y da pic-y fo see um big laik da kine.

The last pic... They were ALL starting to amber all at once. I had to git'em out.

Back
Top Bottom