Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

could it be that it may just have been defective? if someone else has asked this(my bad) you can buy a new car and it can break as soon as you turn the key. just saying in defence of TnB. a week one tho:)
on another note I worked as a dishwasher when I was young. I had this great Idea to clean the kitchen floor. so I took the acid to clean the dishwasher(hydrochloric) and added bleach and amoinia. it started making little bubbles and when they popped puffs of smoke would come out.
it took less then 10 minutes to evacuate the resturaunt after I mixed it together lol

Oh my GAWD!! You damn near created a deadly environment! Had there not been fans and other ventilation running, you could have passed out in seconds, depending on how much you mixed on that floor, and died within minutes. At the very least, you could have had a smashing headache. Chlorine gas is NOT to be breathed under any circumstance. Combine it with a little Sodium, and you can sprinkle it on your dinner though (NaCl Table Salt). Just watch that exothermic reaction.

No offense fish, but damn. That's scary right there. You were young and they had all the stuff there. Why not? Man, think of all the kids doing those jobs today. Some of them I wouldn't trust with a pencil, much less combo's of chemicals. I do gold recovery as a hobby and mix hydrochloric and H2O2, and hydrochloric and bleach when I'm processing. But that's under some seriously controlled conditions.

well the first 2feet of the floor was real clean:) the owner came in(greek no less) and yeld some stuff that I could understand:) if I didnt speak greek till then

jandre, have you ever seen those cans of beer with the plastic ball in the bottom, its means it keeps the head on the beer, some cans have a small plastic round ball others have something stuck to the bottom of the can, its a sort of plastic thing that reacts with the alcohol when the can is opened, when you first open the can it releases a lot of pressure while the reaction takes place, but after a few seconds the reaction slows down and you then get bubbles coming from the bottom of the can, i think its something that reacts with the sugar in the alcohol, could it be something similar to that, a type of plastic or something that reacts when its not under pressure, with the beer cans the reaction only starts when the can is opened and the pressure is released, i wonder if its anything like that.

about the yeast, i have been reading that champagne yeast is the best quality yeast to use for this type of thing, its also long lasting and dont die as quick as beer or bread yeast, its more expensive but works better and works longer before it needs topping up or changing, just my 2 cents worth mate, when you mentioned something black i wondered if that was like those things you find in beer cans, well i say beer cans, more often their found in guiness and drinks like that that have a decent head on them, suppose to make it pour like its come out of a beer tap, so could it possibly be something like that

No offense fish, but damn. That's scary right there. You were young and they had all the stuff there. Why not? Man, think of all the kids doing those jobs today. Some of them I wouldn't trust with a pencil, much less combo's of chemicals. I do gold recovery as a hobby and mix hydrochloric and H2O2, and hydrochloric and bleach when I'm processing. But that's under some seriously controlled conditions.

YOU!! You stop killing old processors!! Those CPU's didn't do anything to you! Why take their pins like that! I have to admit, that green/blue liquid is kinda cool though.

do you get much off of mobile phones, i was looking into this a while back as i had loads of old spares and processors lying around, but what i read made it sound like a lot of work for little reward, the amount of gold covering the connectors is minute, but have enough and im sure its worth it, but having enough is where the problem is, i wasnt sure how much id get off what i got,

The whole thing is about volume. But cell phone boards are mostly gold traced. Some components are gold plated. Very small amounts, but when you process lots, it adds up!

@jandre.....who....me?????? Nah, I don't really like doing pins and crushing the ceramic to expose the filament wires. BUT.....I will take the time to remove the old gold caps of some CPU's! I way prefer 'fingers', the edge connector on every add in card ever made. Some cards, like modem, wi-fi, video and especially sound cards will sometimes have ALL of the contacts and traces gold plated all over the board. I once took apart a dead HP oscilloscope. Freaking jack pot. 5 massive boards layered inside, front and back COVERED in gold. Rich fockers even plated their name and logo in it.

wow thats cool after I got fired at the resturaunt I got a job at the funeral home cleaning up stuff the mortician didnt pay crap a$1.85an hour but he would throw me a gold tooth every once in a while. but gold wasnt worth that much then maybe $110 an oz:)

jandre, have you ever seen those cans of beer with the plastic ball in the bottom, its means it keeps the head on the beer, some cans have a small plastic round ball others have something stuck to the bottom of the can, its a sort of plastic thing that reacts with the alcohol when the can is opened, when you first open the can it releases a lot of pressure while the reaction takes place, but after a few seconds the reaction slows down and you then get bubbles coming from the bottom of the can, i think its something that reacts with the sugar in the alcohol, could it be something similar to that, a type of plastic or something that reacts when its not under pressure, with the beer cans the reaction only starts when the can is opened and the pressure is released, i wonder if its anything like that.

about the yeast, i have been reading that champagne yeast is the best quality yeast to use for this type of thing, its also long lasting and dont die as quick as beer or bread yeast, its more expensive but works better and works longer before it needs topping up or changing, just my 2 cents worth mate, when you mentioned something black i wondered if that was like those things you find in beer cans, well i say beer cans, more often their found in guiness and drinks like that that have a decent head on them, suppose to make it pour like its come out of a beer tap, so could it possibly be something like that
nope, it's not plastic, I don't think... It's rather more solid than that... We'll see, though.

The whole thing is about volume. But cell phone boards are mostly gold traced. Some components are gold plated. Very small amounts, but when you process lots, it adds up!

@jandre.....who....me?????? Nah, I don't really like doing pins and crushing the ceramic to expose the filament wires. BUT.....I will take the time to remove the old gold caps of some CPU's! I way prefer 'fingers', the edge connector on every add in card ever made. Some cards, like modem, wi-fi, video and especially sound cards will sometimes have ALL of the contacts and traces gold plated all over the board. I once took apart a dead HP oscilloscope. Freaking jack pot. 5 massive boards layered inside, front and back COVERED in gold. Rich fockers even plated their name and logo in it.

Oh, yeah... Those old Dimms, ISA boards, and the like... WHOA~ HP oscilloscope... complete with gold logo, nice.

I'm more for salvaging dead electric moors for the copper windings. GREAT MAGNETS, TOO!

im very intrigued to see what it is, is their anyway it could be some kind of slow release of sugar or something like that, dextrose or something, they say it starts of slow then speeds up to increase the co2 after a few hours, if thats the claim then something needs to react further to increase the co2, i guess we wont find out till you popped one open, wonder why they dont tell you, fair enough its patented but even so its not hard to figure it out once you have on apart, if someone was that desperate to replicate it then it wont take long to figure out, but been more open would make sense, but then its like asking corey whats in bpn, he aint going to go into exact details, but thats up to them, its not hard to figure out if you can break it down and seperate each additive, but im sure interested to find out what this thing inside is,
whats the name of the tin, you might of said but ill need to check back through your journal mate,

Not the logo on the front. But on the boards. Everyone had the HP logo, board version info etc, etc. When they made it they took the board, layered it with copper, then with gold. Masked off the traces and contact pads for components, then acid washed them. But for some reason they left LARGE areas untouched. I think I have some pics.....

im very intrigued to see what it is, is their anyway it could be some kind of slow release of sugar or something like that, dextrose or something, they say it starts of slow then speeds up to increase the co2 after a few hours, if thats the claim then something needs to react further to increase the co2, i guess we wont find out till you popped one open, wonder why they dont tell you, fair enough its patented but even so its not hard to figure it out once you have on apart, if someone was that desperate to replicate it then it wont take long to figure out, but been more open would make sense, but then its like asking corey whats in bpn, he aint going to go into exact details, but thats up to them, its not hard to figure out if you can break it down and seperate each additive, but im sure interested to find out what this thing inside is,
whats the name of the tin, you might of said but ill need to check back through your journal mate,

That's where you're wrong... He was asked about some of his stuff... He told all, down to the base components, and how he derived the elements from those. He went as far as to say where you could get each ingredient to make his nutrients. He's also broken down some other stuff on the market... Azamax, I believe was one of them. But let me squash that thought right there... Corey is the epitome of "Open and Honest."

Not the logo on the front. But on the boards. Everyone had the HP logo, board version info etc, etc. When they made it they took the board, layered it with copper, then with gold. Masked off the traces and contact pads for components, then acid washed them. But for some reason they left LARGE areas untouched. I think I have some pics.....

LOL! I knew it wouldn't be so opulent as to have gold plating on the outside!! :rofl:

fair enough then mate, i have always found corey a decent bloke and willing to help, fair play him giving all the info on his nutes, clearly he has go nothing to hide,

Weed smoking computer geeks. I would have never thunk it! Next time I have a pc issue I know where to go!! :circle-of-love:

PICTURE DAY!!

Flower Day 41

Thoughts of the day:
Either my previous co-op screwed me on Plushberry, or I got a bad cut. Either way, I will test smoke it, just to see if it's any good. Below you will see Green Fluffy Bunnies and Jandre Kush flourishing like mad, and plushberry... Not so much. Everything in the same for the three strains. Light, air, water, nutrients... everything. But both cuts of Plushberry are growing sparsely and are yellowed and barely flowering.

Culling may be in order for this strain/mother plant, but I'll let them finish, and smoke them to see if they're worth keeping even with the poor vigor. It seems to me that the purple strains are a bit more finicky that the other two strains in Side A. So the test smoke will decide if this one is worth holding onto for Mrs. jandre's needs. If not, I'll move onto other strains for this box.

Side B is fookt... That pump not working, I'm guessing now it was for 2+ days, really harmed those plants. Dream Diesel is NOT growing with the vigor of its previous 2 grows. Lambs bread is bouncing back, as I expected of a landrace... Hardy that one is.

And purple widow... damn... it isn't going to make it. It's not even flowering... I don't see any growth progress at all. It's staying green, but isn't making any flowers. It started, but was damaged with the dehydration and it has now stalled and going nowhere.

So for right now, I'm sorry to say, until I can get the problems with this box sorted better, I am scrubbing the 41-week perpetual SOG, unless I can get some good cuts of GFB going by the time this box is empty again. I also, had not estimated correctly the amount of veg space needed to support as many clones that this box needs in order to have good yields.

So now here are the pics. Try not to judge me by the bad ones. Look instead at the good ones.

Back
Top Bottom