Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Hello there. At TNB Naturals we strive to make our Co2 hit high ppms. We see here that you brew up yeast and sugar as your DIY. But we must say that this product contains much more than that. Our company has tested all Natural ways to make Co2 for many years. Please note that when the Enhancer is activated it will begin to disperse low levels of Co2. Note that you may here activation but no need to worry Maximum performance will not occur until 8 to 10 hrs from initial activation.. Sorry for the confusion you had with our product we hope that all other members here will come to like our product. As it is one of the highest hitting ppms Co2 products on the market.

Hello there. At TNB Naturals we strive to make our Co2 hit high ppms. We see here that you brew up yeast and sugar as your DIY. But we must say that this product contains much more than that. Our company has tested all Natural ways to make Co2 for many years. Please note that when the Enhancer is activated it will begin to disperse low levels of Co2. Note that you may here activation but no need to worry Maximum performance will not occur until 8 to 10 hrs from initial activation.. Sorry for the confusion you had with our product we hope that all other members here will come to like our product. As it is one of the highest hitting ppms Co2 products on the market.

I'd like to counter that with a question...

If it takes 8-10 hours for maximum effectiveness, why did the greatest activity and gas output start within 30 minutes, and end about 3 hours later?

It takes 8 to 10 hrs to start full activation. The dispersal sounds have nothing to do on the amount of Co2 that comes out of the canister. That is just pressure caused by the form of creation of Co2 It simply will not create Co2 until all molecules have ate other elements to create Co2. In this process you may experience large blasts of air and pressure this is the chemical reaction taking place to form Co2. We have studied Co2 science for over 15 yrs. If you have any further questions please ask. We hope you understand how to use the product thanks. If any other members have any other question we are here 24/7. for you. Thanks Friends

Forgive me... I'm not being combative here, I just wish to decipher your rather cryptic statement here... You said
"It takes 8 to 10 hrs to start full activation. The dispersal sounds have nothing to do on the amount of Co2 that comes out of the canister. That is just pressure caused by the form of creation of Co2 It simply will not create Co2 until all molecules have ate other elements to create Co2. In this process you may experience large blasts of air and pressure this is the chemical reaction taking place to form Co2."
But it's not blowing CO2? Ummm.... What else is it blowing if it's not CO2? Is there some other reaction taking place that is making some other gas? What gas would that be, exactly? Because I'm telling you this... There was more gas flowing out of the bottle in the first 3 hours than there is now... Yes, it's still holding steady, but not anywhere near the volume that was being created at first...

I realize you're trying to help, but if you will, try not to give me the watered-down version, and get right to the meat and potatoes, if you will. Tell me, then, what exactly was that it was blowing if not CO2?

It creats a reaction that starts to give off small amounts of Co2 and at this point lots of pressure builds up thus giving it the look that is putting of lots of gas. Let us essure you that this is not all Co2. Its pressure building from the reaction. Once it settles down you will have straight Co2 gas out of your canister

It creats a reaction that starts to give off small amounts of Co2 and at this point lots of pressure builds up thus giving it the look that is putting of lots of gas. Let us essure you that this is not all Co2. Its pressure building from the reaction. Once it settles down you will have straight Co2 gas out of your canister

So... If I an translating this correctly, you have a catalytic reaction that is a precursor to the yeast's activation, and the following CO2 emission?

This is not just a yeast Co2 product it does not activate the same way as your DIY. You have to understand the science of Co2. And what happens before the creation of Co2.

Ahem... That is the second time you've said it's not just yeast... I know that... I knew that when I opened the bottle to fill with water. I'm not blind...

There is something you're not telling me... I asked you to stop beating around the bush, and give me a straight answer. For some reason you continue to treat me as if I know nothing about anything and are still avoiding the straight answer here... If there is some "Trade Secret" you're trying not to give away, then just tell me that. I'm not some cheapo DIY idiot here. If you're incapable of giving me the answer I desire, tell me so, and I will inquire further with someone else.

You're telling me there's more than what I think is going on, repeatedly, and that is not answering my question. My question to you is this: "If it's not what I think, then what IS going on?" If you can't tell me because of some trade secret you fear I will try to replicate, trust me, if I wanted to find out how to make my own, I'm more than capable of reverse engineering one of these 4 unopened bottles and doing so. If you simply do not know the answer, please have the respect for me to tell me so, and cease this aggravation that you are putting me through.

You could really take a lesson from one of the other sponsors here that is very active in this forum. Open, and honest... Be out with it, or say why you can't.

We are not beating around the bush at all. All trade secrets are patend we are not worried about a thing? We have made the canister so it could never be reversed. No matter the case. Like I said the burst of pressure at the beginning is the start of the chemical reaction creating Co2. IT IS Co2 but NOT at it's full activation." Very small amounts are put out at first with the initial bursts of activation. How is this so hard to understand???? There is no trade secret it's just a simple answer. Think.. If you are to put even baking soda and water together and put it in a bottle it will create air pressure that would sound like a major burst of gas but is not. There is no better way to explain it and sorry if we don't answer your questions the way your other sponsors do. We do everything at our best ability. SO again there is no other gas of any sort it is the beginning of Co2 forming. It is small amounts of Co2 building up. THIS IS NOT BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. Like i said we have over 15yrs into this. We know what we are talking about when it comes to Co2. No reason to get all upset. And try to make us look bad.

Hello TNB Naturals

Ok, you put the water in.....that starts things going. In 8 hours or so it puts out CO2. How much CO2?

Is this safe in a closed environment like a tent? I've read the the plants only use the CO2 in darkness.

How much CO2 are we talking about?

Hello old med man:) After you put your warm water in the canister it will slowly start activation for the next 8 to 10 hrs. Once canister is past full activation it will hit around 1200ppm in a 12by12 sealed room. They work great in tents. If in a small tent its best to get your canister on one side of the room up higher then the plants as Co2 is heavier then air. and have an exhaust fan on other side of room. This allowes the Co2 to clear the tent and not build up and still cascade down over your crop works very well. Best results are in sealed tents ranging from 6by6by6 or 8by8by8 or 10by10by10 or 12by12by12. You also do not want your plants to have Co2 in the dark stage they do not take it in they actually release it. Our product is designed to slow activation in the night stage. Best results for pot plants with Co2 is in Veg and in flower only till last to weeks. when you flush do not use Co2 it may actually decrease resign production. We are told by our scientists that its best to stop the introduction of Co2 to your plants at about 6.5 weeks if its a 8 week strain as it may be more harmful then helpful. You can also monitor your Co2 by getting a sniffer. They work great with our product. It allows you to figure out the amount of Co2 that the canister is putting off in your room and if its a small room you can regulate it so that you adjust your exhaust fan to clear the room quick or slow. This can be done by using a simple dimmer switch on your exhaust fan. You can wire it your self. I hope this helps you and i really hope you have a great day. Its been a pleasure speaking with you. Cheers Friend:)

I dont know much about these c02 cannisters and shit.. But it nearly seems more practical and straight forward making a bloody yeast activated c02 dispenser yourself.. Like the one ive seen made out of 2ltr coke bottles, im not sure on how much area they cover each setup, but a few here and there would suffice.. But i dunno if thats able to create similar amounts as these REady-go cannisters or whatever, but id rather that i think?? I love DIY and nature s gifts work fine:)
But please dont bombard me with how much better the cannisters are.. I dont really care, i dont use one so its not applicable to me, but to my fellow growers, who in an effort to give their plants all they need, do use these products, well, its concerning i guess if you can make similar outputs of c02 given the right circumstances for a few bucks by urself, or invest maybe hundreds of dollars into a machine to do the same, id save my money.. But to those who use em and swear by them- thats cool.. Glad it helps you!!:thumb:
Later guys, SMOKEMUP...

Hehehe, this hippie knows how to build computers... fixing them is something that just comes naturally for me. Weird, huh?

Took apart the first computer I ever got my hands on. Then, remember the Tandy?? yeah. 8086's...... ugh, glad we're not stuck in those days... I loved when the Bigfoot was replaced by a well, smaller size, but bigger capacity HD. Then the AT board was replaced by the ATX! w00h00!! good times, and, no worry about hooking up the power to the board reversed... "red and red and you are dead" remember that?!?

I so love my computer, now; All lucite case and chassis. Blue lights inside and all.

You and I are a lot alike!

TNB

Good morning.
I understand where everyone is coming from in this little debate and i propose a solution.
It requires a little work from your company, but you shouldnt mind as it assists in marketing your product.

Obviously, considering the time scale involved, a realtime test would be impractical. People tend to believe what their own eyes and ears witness themselves over someones written word on a forum.

I propose you make a time lapse (maybe 1to10 or 1to20) video of your canister being activated in close proximity to a Co2 ppm reader and maybe a plant. and it must include sound, where sound is a debate point (slow down timelapse for the fizzing?).

This should prove conclusivly that the initial fizzing isnt all the co2 going poof and also that the co2 production is high long after the fizz is gone.

I think this debate has gone to the point that this level of evidence is needed..

I do not think that statements like "We have made the canister so it could never be reversed. No matter the case." are constructive.

never say never or some geek will do it just because you said it cant be done =p
nothing that has ever been made in the history of human kind has ever been truly immune to reversing, so statements like that smack of pride and arrogance and is more likely to turn people away from your company more than anything else...

Six years? That's damn good for a Dell. I wouldn't doubt you have taken very good care of it. Laptops as a whole lot less capable of doing things a desktop can, for instance Diablo 3 at higer than 20FPS... I run 62FPS on my desktop for D3 and WoW, but then again, I built it specifically with very high performance in mind.

I have the framerates hardlocked to 62 because the LCD monitor I have only has a refresh rate of 59htz so, much higher than that is wasted CPU and GPU power. Hell the lowerst I've seen in WoW was a 25-man raid, lots of spellcasts, big monsters and the like, was 51 FPS. I love my 'puter... did I say that already? I'm still thinking of upgrading it so I'll have a 3 gig video card and HDMI to the TV rather than just s-video. and more mem, of course.... and maybe a new SATA 2TB Hard Drive...

huh:thedoubletake:

Ahem... That is the second time you've said it's not just yeast... I know that... I knew that when I opened the bottle to fill with water. I'm not blind...

There is something you're not telling me... I asked you to stop beating around the bush, and give me a straight answer. For some reason you continue to treat me as if I know nothing about anything and are still avoiding the straight answer here... If there is some "Trade Secret" you're trying not to give away, then just tell me that. I'm not some cheapo DIY idiot here. If you're incapable of giving me the answer I desire, tell me so, and I will inquire further with someone else.

You're telling me there's more than what I think is going on, repeatedly, and that is not answering my question. My question to you is this: "If it's not what I think, then what IS going on?" If you can't tell me because of some trade secret you fear I will try to replicate, trust me, if I wanted to find out how to make my own, I'm more than capable of reverse engineering one of these 4 unopened bottles and doing so. If you simply do not know the answer, please have the respect for me to tell me so, and cease this aggravation that you are putting me through.

You could really take a lesson from one of the other sponsors here that is very active in this forum. Open, and honest... Be out with it, or say why you can't.
Getem Jandre

I do not think that statements like "We have made the canister so it could never be reversed. No matter the case." are constructive.

never say never or some geek will do it just because you said it cant be done =p
nothing that has ever been made in the history of human kind has ever been truly immune to reversing, so statements like that smack of pride and arrogance and is more likely to turn people away from your company more than anything else...

Exactly and right on, brutha!

When I read that from him I took it personal. Now I WILL GO BUY ONE JUST TO R.E. IT. Focker. When someone says never, that's when I do it just to shut them up and make them look like the fool they are.

I hope you're ready TNB. I have nothing to lose. Do you?

TNB

Good morning.
I understand where everyone is coming from in this little debate and i propose a solution.
It requires a little work from your company, but you shouldnt mind as it assists in marketing your product.

Obviously, considering the time scale involved, a realtime test would be impractical. People tend to believe what their own eyes and ears witness themselves over someones written word on a forum.

I propose you make a time lapse (maybe 1to10 or 1to20) video of your canister being activated in close proximity to a Co2 ppm reader and maybe a plant. and it must include sound, where sound is a debate point (slow down timelapse for the fizzing?).

This should prove conclusivly that the initial fizzing isnt all the co2 going poof and also that the co2 production is high long after the fizz is gone.

I think this debate has gone to the point that this level of evidence is needed..

Thank you, GiGaBaNE, for the help with this. You said everything I was feeling. And still TnB does not answer the original question: "...if not CO2, then what is it?" If it's in lower concentrations then what else is in the huge volume of gas that escaped the bottle to make up the difference of the "lower concentrations" of CO2? It's simple physics here. If it's not a high volume of CO2, but there is a high volume of gas escaping the bottle, then what else is in that gas? That question is as yet unanswered. As for the time lapse video, they do have a few, but none of which have a sniffer to measure CO2 parts per million.

I can tell you this, TnB, there was almost 4 times more gas escaping the canister for three hours than there is now. I tend to believe this: If the volume of gas escaping for that long was that high, it more than displaced the amount of air left in the bottle and reached high concentration at least after one hour of blowing that much gas. If, as you say, there is nothing other than CO2 created, then that, in fact, was the highest activity of the canister.

I'm that geek of which GiGaBaNE spoke. And now I'm just frustrated enough to do as he said just to prove to you that it can be done, contrary to you claim of immunity... Not to sell it, or make a profit, as that would violate patent laws, but to knock you off your pedestal, and show you that you are not above the world, but part of it. Arrogance is not a very good way to handle questions. I realize that your company has been doing this for 15 years, however, to smear that name with arrogance, treating other people like they are beneath you just for asking a question, is poor service, and will only do your company harm.

wow i walked in at an interesting time!! this shall be of great interest to see how it plays out? jandre i know your well above average iq and meticulous mind will not rest until you have your answer, a geek and a scientist in your own right, oh how i remember building my first 20 pc's now i stick to small forms laptops/tablets, but i desire to build a monster 12 gig quad or higher core gaming monsterbeast with 2 or 3 tb storage im an amd guy, my first pc i remember paying 100 a meg for mem modules lol the crap ol days now everything is idiot proof and clearly marked color coded and unique plugged,
i recall holding my breath for the first boot up! thinking and running over the checklist (did i get all the pins right? i didnt forget therm paste did i? etc etc)
ahh memories!

Back
Top Bottom