Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

i dont get all this tracking business. are you using some sort of database program or are you really a serious geek? =p

the way im setting up my grow now (motherless clone army), a schedule goes out of the window. i will measure the passing of time in nodes. 4 or 5 per clone i think, then it gets topped, as soon as the top secondary nodes produce a node of their own, its probably time to put to flower =)

I am a really serious geek using a tracking program!

i dont get all this tracking business. are you using some sort of database program or are you really a serious geek? =p

the way im setting up my grow now (motherless clone army), a schedule goes out of the window. i will measure the passing of time in nodes. 4 or 5 per clone i think, then it gets topped, as soon as the top secondary nodes produce a node of their own, its probably time to put to flower =)
Jandre is a growing gawd and he knows stuff too!

PICTURE DAY!!

Flower Day 28

Update on status. Removed a Plushberry today. It was scraggly, and yellow... it had to go.

The rest of SideA is doing very well.

SideB continues to be plagued by solution pump problems... The little adapter tube that attaches the Pump to the tube keeps detaching from the pump, leaving the pump to simply agitate the reservoir instead of pumping the solution up top. This has jeopardized the whole grow on SideB, you'll see in a few pics below.

Well, That's it for now.

Peace:peace:, Love:love:, and Cannibus:yummy:.

all that and you know stuff too!

any chance of a pic of the broken nozzle? you described it quite well and i think i know how best to use string to apply pressure in the right directions :)
End A attaches to the Tubing just fine.
End B will not stay securely in Hole C

I've also tried turning it around, but End A will not fit into Hole C

how about silicone to glue it on there?

End A attaches to the Tubing just fine.
End B will not stay securely in Hole C

I've also tried turning it around, but End A will not fit into Hole C

Even easier than i thought.. Plumbers tape is a very thin, moderate friction, plastic tape that is used in water proofing pipe joints that leak.

just wind it around fig B untill you think its a tiny bit too much to fit into Fig C. then you can trim until its perfect =)

I am a really serious geek using a tracking program!

Just so you know, I consider the term "Geek" or "g33k" to be a compliment, rather than a ... a... Wow, I haven't used the word in so long I forgot what it was. When you talk bad about someone and call them a word that is supposed to be bad? Sigh... I really can't remember the word...

EDIT: INSULT!! I had to go look it up, lol! How frikkin' funny.

DAY 1 N STARVE Cloning/Clear-water propagation experiment.

Okay, so for all those wanting advice on how I clone, I decided to record my EXACT method here... AS IT HAPPENS and record the actual results.

That said, I am also doing it here, because I want to record my experiment... Yes, I'm experimenting with a different/new way that I will take clones. I'm nixing the Rooting hormone, and just going straight from the cutting water, that they are stored in as I take cuttings, to trim, back in another clear water bath to prevent embolism after final trim. Will let them soak for a few minutes as I trim up ALL of the cuttings to be cloned, then I will place them directly in pre-soaked rockwool cubes for rooting. No rooting hormone, no nothing but water on N STARVED plants.

So today marks the first day of N STARVATION. I placed clear water into the feed res for my mothers, and they will get nothing but clear water until I take cuttings in 3-7 days. I'm expecting to see light green in 4 days, like I usually do, but I did not FLUSH this time through, so it could take longer.

Back
Top Bottom