Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

Another one bites the dust. At least all the damage is done. Too bad to loose those plants. You will make it up in no time! :thumb:

looking like i need some nakey time alone with your girls! im on my way to higrix myself i had some light bulb moments and i get it now it allows a plant any plant to reach it absolute maximum genetic potential, azomite alone provides around 70 minerals that's just 1 additive ,then there's the ratios that are all different we drag them down with insane levels of potassium, then there's the soil biology, plants in perfect true perfect health are all but impervious to bugs and molds etc, science has shown that when a plant has a missing space in its cells from a lack of minerals it sends a signal in infrared that attracts bugs to come eat it and put its components back into the earth,,in perfect health the exude a substance bugs dislike, and it goes on an on but im getting it and i wanna grow the worlds finest cannabis!! who does not?

Ya win some ...

PS do not let any big Irish doodes have "some nakey time alone with your girls!" :rofl:

Ya win some ...

PS do not let any big Irish doodes have "some nakey time alone with your girls!" :rofl:

I second that. No offence BID.:peace:

haaaaaeyyy !!:thedoubletake: thats between jandre2k3 and the mighty BID!:circle-of-love:! an an an im bigger than all yall!!! i could sit on you and crush you like a worm!!:rocker::biglaugh: lol j/k :blalol:you guys just sit back n watch a legend be born:popcorn::rofl::rofl: now jd2k3? buddie? im all coated in coconut balm & in my speedo:goof: just need you to look the other way for a few min.......:partyboy::):party: oh my gosh i crack me up!!:rofl::loopy::loopy:

BID IN A SPEEDO!! I'll not only be looking the other way, but I'll be yelling, "PUT SOME CLOTHES ON, DOODE!", while throwing things over my shoulder in your general direction.:rofl:

:rofl:

On a different note, sorry for your losses Jandre. It's always hard when you have to cull a plant

Lost 2 more clones to the bugs... But it's okay, I have too many for phase three anyway. Survival of the fittest, baby!

Currently in K-8:
22.0 days tracking Dream Diesel- Clone Clone - DD
22.0 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
22.0 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
24.4 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
24.4 days tracking Purple Mr Nice Clone - P. MrN
3.1 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
3.1 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
3.1 days tracking Jandre Kush Clone - Jandre
3.1 days tracking Lamb's Bread Clone - LamBrd
3.1 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone - PBK
3.1 days tracking Purple Widow Clone - P.Wid
38.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
38.5 days tracking Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone - GFB
38.5 days tracking Jandre Kush - Jandre
38.5 days tracking Plush Berry Kush Clone - PBK

i dont get all this tracking business. are you using some sort of database program or are you really a serious geek? =p

the way im setting up my grow now (motherless clone army), a schedule goes out of the window. i will measure the passing of time in nodes. 4 or 5 per clone i think, then it gets topped, as soon as the top secondary nodes produce a node of their own, its probably time to put to flower =)

Back
Top Bottom