Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

aww mate, sry to hear that bro. maybe we should look into some basic sensors connected to a laptop that can sms a pay and go phone with warnings ...if we communaly figure out a decent bespoke system (something simple like the sensors that detect live wires), but preferably can detect amp usage, un planned spikes and falls could signal a fault.

thought about a little hot compost box near your grow room? would be good karma if plants like those and the left over harvest scraps gave thier flesh to furthering the cause =)

just saw the post you put o kingtokenloves thread, cant believe you nailed word for word from the holy grail! you are gawdly:adore::laughtwo:and now for something completely different, sorry about loosing your girls.think its just a flesh wound?:rofl:

Finally caught up. Sorry bout the loss. The rest is lookin good though!

Knock Knock anyone here?

Hi guys, just got back from fishing up at union reservoir. The Water was warm, and while it's great for swimming, anything above 55-60 water temp, and rainbows head for the deep where it's 5-10 degrees cooler but farther than you can reach casting from the bank. So fishing sucked except for surface fly fishing at night or in the morning. Got some really big fish this time, but FORGOT MY CAMERA! Besides, I released them all to get bigger for me next year. Lost 2 of my best flies, too: guess I'll have to tie some of them again. Floating Hoppers are AWESOME when twilight comes, and they come up and start surface feeding on the night bugs.

As far as the grow goes, I'll report back in a few once I assess the damage. This was a supposed to be a short trip, but got extended, because it was the last planned camping/fishing trip of the year, so we decided to stay a little longer.

I do know that I will be tossing most, if not all of the clones. They got grey fungus early on, so I treated with some baking soda and water. Well, either the treatment, or the fungus itself caused a failure to root. I'll give more of a report later.

Gutted brother...still glass half full, this thread will be used to show new growers that fail a gro, that even the pros lose plants...really not nice when a new guy loses heart cos they kill a plant.

this will save others a bit of dispair.

Yup, slack off on cleanliness, and pay the price. In this instance it will probably be about 30 failed clones. Too disheartened to count up the losses tonight, I'll do it tomorrow.

GOOD NEWS~! The flower box is doing STELLAR! I came home to 2 of the Jandre Kush needing Supercropping and had almost reached the max height of this box!! Glad they weren't in the hot spot or I'd be bitching about those as well, lol! Nice deep green and flowers everywhere. I'll put up pics later in a mini update. Got some good colas going and the sativa side is FINALLY looking good in flower as well.

Well good news and bad....glad it was the clones....just a time eater. I was wondering where you were! At least you got in one more trip this year. :high-five:

GOOD NEWS~! The flower box is doing STELLAR! I came home to 2 of the Jandre Kush needing Supercropping and had almost reached the max height of this box!! Glad they weren't in the hot spot or I'd be bitching about those as well, lol! Nice deep green and flowers everywhere. I'll put up pics later in a mini update. Got some good colas going and the sativa side is FINALLY looking good in flower as well.

Now THAT is worth a like!

On a sadder note :rip: clones

I would sacrifice those clones any day for the flowering plants. Thank God it wasn't worse.

You certainly know how to enjoy life! I could learn a lot from you. Sounds like a great trip even though the water was warm.
:goodjob:

Mini update.

Day 22 Light Defoliation (a day late)
With the removal of 2 plants, due to dehydration because of equipment failure, there are now, 24 total plants in the Cardboard Flower Box. That's down from 32 at the start.

SideBSideA
Dream Diesel x 1
Lamb's Bread Clone x 6
Purple Widow x 1
Green Fluffy Bunnies x 6
Jandre Kush x 6
Plush Berry Kush x 4

Now for the defoliation pics.

SideA Before:

SideA After:

SideA Bud Pic:

SideB Before:

SideB After:

SideB Bud Pic:

Those Buds are looking really thick for 22 days of flower! Great Job!
:goodjob:

Bah. Just some clones? :laugh:

Looking good my friend!

I used to fish rainbow in a stream on my Grandpa's property in Northern Idaho. I'd go up there right when school let out, work for him helping building houses on and around Lake Pend Oreille. We would fish the lake some then go home and fish the stream. Those were the days.

Clone and Veg bin update.

Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone x 3
Lamb's Bread Clone x 4
Plush Berry Kush Clone x 1
Purple Widow Clone x 1

Survived the now known problem with the rooting clones. As I was removing them from the humidome I was breaking open the cubes. I found that ALL OF THEM - 100% had actually rooted successfully. However, I found little black beetles in the rockwool of the "failed" cuttings. Since Sierra Natural Science was so kind to send me the MOTM package I will be using the drench on the remaining unharmed clones, all of the mothers in the Maternity Ward, All in K-8, and all in flower... I have a standard I go by: If I see one pest, there are 10 others I don't see. Well, I saw well over 30, so... Waging SNS warfare is my only option to hopefully rid my home of these damn things.

THANK YOU SIERRA NATURAL SCIENCE!

Sierra Natural Science SNS-203 Natural Pesticide Soil Drench Spray

The above surviving clones will join the following in K-8 to simplify treatment:

Jandre Kush Clone x 8 (from the flower box topping/evening of canopy)

And the previous K-8 residents
Dream Diesel x 1
Jandre Kush Clone x 5

Purple Mr Nice Clone x 3
Green Fluffy Bunnies Clone x 2
Plush Berry Kush Clone x 5

In total there are now only 33 clones to Veg and get ready for the next phase to start after SideA finishes in 26 to 40 days.

Very good mate ladies are looking fine!

so nice of SNS to sort you out.

Hope they get into innoculants (if they arnt already) as if brixs does what it says on the tin, they will take a dive in pest reppelent sales.

Innoculants to start the soil bacteria going, mineral shots that are instantly availible in the soil (unlike rocks which takes months to condition the soil) and custom to highbrix foliar sprays.

just some more obvious markets to enter if your following the pulse of the market (and you (SNS) read this post)

Back
Top Bottom