Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Nice to see you around!
Nice to see you around too, NTH👍

And, in case anyone is wondering if I've killed that 4 day old Queen G. auto seedling in my latest (as Mrs.C. would say) "contraption" yet, lets have a look...👀

Well, the light's still on, that's a good thing... her swick probably needs a little water,too..
sc1.JPG

Definitely not dead...
sc2.JPG

I almost forgot about this little lady- this was her at 11pm yesterday.
sc3.JPG

They tend to stay nice n short in there...
sc4.JPG

and this was her an hour ago- still smiling, and a little bigger..
sc5.JPG

5 or 6 more days in there, and into the SIP she goes....

As long as she only gets her water from the rez, over watering is not a thing...in fact, it's not even possible...😁

That's it for now👍
Thanks for looking:peace:

Cheesy-looking or not one thing's for certain, you can't argue with success! :Rasta:

I'm hoping she woke this morning..?

Those trichomes just kept sparkling at me, I had to do something about it..

I think she may be ok...it's early, though..

Let's have a peek, if you've got a minute....

This was the Queen G auto at 7 a.m.- sitting on my O'Keefe&Merritt seed warmer...😁
QGa1.JPG

By 9:30 or so, she'd popped the helmet off..I had to dig her up and turn her over yesterday because she came up root first...doesn't seem like she noticed..
QGa2.JPG

And, straight to the ugly seedling chamber she went...there's about a quarter tsp of Grow Dots in her soil..
QGa4.JPG

22k lux @ 78 degrees has made for a happy seedling a few times, lets see if it happens again.... 🤔
QGa5.JPG

I stuck her in the broom closet for now- getting too damn cold in the garage at night..she'll probably stay in there for 10 days or so, then, into the 4 gallon SIP...
QGa6.JPG

And that's what's going on here..👍
Thanks for looking, and
have a great week!:peace:💚
Do you do this with every seedling? Does it make a difference?

🤔So cute and space age (in a 1960s kids TV show kinda way).
looks like a DIY lava lamp.
Thanks, Shed- I think @Schnookie nailed it!
you can't argue with success! :Rasta:
I'm 4 for 4 with that thing, plus, it's lazy-meter friendly, and uses only 9 watts
Do you do this with every seedling? Does it make a difference?
Thanks for asking!
The chamber thing, or the swick thing? 🤔
This is the 4th seedling in there, and they've all done great- the light supplies 22k lux, 5" above the seedling, and the cup she's in is a little swick- it assures that the seedling has the correct roots to go directly into a SIP...and, coincidentally, it "runs" at a constant 80f, which is pretty close to perfect for seedlings,imo.
I love your baby hut I think looks cool just like it is. Super Cool
Thank You, Keith👍
Like my Dad used to say- It's so ugly, it's cute...

Back
Top Bottom