Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

9+oz nice haul Congrats! & they do look like good smoke
Thanks, con!
If you mean those little calyx thingies, they taste like hash, with a similar effect...some of them pop when you smoke them...šŸ’„.like tiny seeds...
You ready to drop an auto bean?
Thanks, T!
I can have one soaking in ten minutes....

Thanks, con!
If you mean those little calyx thingies, they taste like hash, with a similar effect...some of them pop when you smoke them...šŸ’„.like tiny seeds...

Thanks, T!
I can have one soaking in ten minutes....
Great harvest!
Tough to even hit 8-9, I think you found a perfect way with that SIP and the grow dots.
Yeah mine didnā€™t last long, it tasted too good..right around the time is was done curing, BOOM all gone šŸ˜‚.
Her next generation, BTF (ABBxWiz x Queen G) is going to suffer the same fate. Too good to last .

Good to see you starting the Queen G grow! Iā€™m about 45 days ahead of you but I do have one going
IMG_6551.jpeg
Have fun!

Love me some stem calyx!
I know, right?
I think I'm going to take the time to harvest them from now on..
..those little buggers are potent!

Thank you,Son! it started with a great seed...

Now that you mention it, I haven't had a runt auto since I started with both of those.. šŸ¤”

Yeah- those are the fattest seeds ever....hard to pick a "good" one when they're all fatties..šŸ˜
I read you are using Grow Dots in the SIP. I used grow dots in 5 gal cloth pots with soil in my last Auto run. They kicked ass until about week 7-8, then I got what I now understand to be calcium deficiency. The buds produced were quite good, but the leaves were all rusty and dried up by harvest time.
So I guess the suggestion may be to begin adding calmag after week 6-7 to prevent this happening. As an experienced novice I didn't work that out until later.
Any suggestions about grow dots and SIPs? I am using SIPs now, but have held off on Grow Dots because of my experience.

Back
Top Bottom