Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank You, con!
She pleasantly surprised the heck out of me...

That definitely would have been more dramatic, but I only found a stick....

Thanks, Med-👍
You and me both!

⬇️

:rofl::rofl:...I do..🤔

Well, I can handle a little one for a change if it comes to that... it's not like I'm going to run out of weed any time soon..:lot-o-toke:
Well the Queen was bred more for strength and flavor, those are guaranteed to be big. If you leave out Shed’s last little Queen G, they probably average somewhere in the mid 20” range. I think she’d rather grow out than up for me most of the time.
Though I’d love to see one grow out of control for ya and max out the box 😂

Great haul! And pictures to “prove” it was harvested LOL

Also so glad to see there was not hair, fingernails, teeth or any other oddities growing in that lump!!! I’m really enjoying my grow journey and did not want to have to stop!!

they probably average somewhere in the mid 20” range. I think she’d rather grow out than up for me most of the time.
That's actually fine- the first 4 or 5 plants I grew in there stopped growing at 17" tall, so anything more than that is just gravy...
Great haul! And pictures to “prove” it was harvested LOL
Now we know for sure that I wasn't making the whole thing up.!.🤪
glad to see there was not hair, fingernails, teeth or any other oddities growing in that lump
Like Justin said - it was the plant version of an ingrown hair.....some teeth would have been waaayyy more interesting..😄

Congratulations on actually harvesting that beauty Carcass. :thumb: That half green-half purple cola on top of the tray is really cool!

I am concerned on the whereabouts of Oinky's two friends as well as the fire danger that untrimmed "fluffy bud" poses, but I'm sure you have it all handled.

Also, I'm good with an ingrown hair as my tolerance for gross is pretty low.
If you leave out Shed’s last little Queen G
Folks seem to like all 3.7oz of that plant but I definitely don't think you should include it in any averages. And actually I'm considering planting another auto in the tent to go with the plants I hope to get from smokesbetter's 30 year old Afghani seeds. :hmmmm:

Folks seem to like all 3.7oz of that plant but I definitely don't think you should include it in any averages.
Wait, what? Three + ounces for that auto?

You must have had your thumb on the scale! :)

You must have had your thumb on the scale! :)
Congratulations on actually harvesting that beauty Carcass. :thumb: That half green-half purple cola on top of the tray is really cool!

I am concerned on the whereabouts of Oinky's two friends as well as the fire danger that untrimmed "fluffy bud" poses, but I'm sure you have it all handled.

Also, I'm good with an ingrown hair as my tolerance for gross is pretty low.

Folks seem to like all 3.7oz of that plant but I definitely don't think you should include it in any averages. And actually I'm considering planting another auto in the tent to go with the plants I hope to get from smokesbetter's 30 year old Afghani seeds. :hmmmm:
I think I (and maybe GDB) was thinking of the little Wizard you grew… because 3.7oz for a Queen G isn’t bad at all, the one I have growing now is a 3-4 oz type plant. Some just don’t get huge..

I think I (and maybe GDB) was thinking of the little Wizard you grew… because 3.7oz for a Queen G isn’t bad at all, the one I have growing now is a 3-4 oz type plant. Some just don’t get huge..
Thanks for clarifying Justin. Yeah, I was thinking about his most recent auto, which was much closer to 3.7 grams! 😁

That's a beautiful bush!! Way frosty!!
Thanks, Scott! 👍 sticky and smelly too!
Congratulations on actually harvesting that beauty Carcass.
Thank You, Shed! - Between the granddaughters visiting, and my daughter's car breaking down, I almost didn't get it done on Wednesday...that "easy trim" took 7 hours... 😁
she was a heavy little thing.?..
Some just don’t get huge..
but real heavy?
which was much closer to 3.7 grams! 😁
Oh, that one..
Haven't weighed The Wizard yet but that one will definitely be measured in grams. :)
easiest trim ever!
Still gonna taste good
Don't blink, or you'll miss it...
I tell my wife the same thing all the time!
I do too, and MrsC. still doesn't believe me...:cheesygrinsmiley:

I was planning on another auto in there, and I was thinking Queen G- so that sounds good!
Good morning C Sunshine ☀️

Omg first up, clutching my pearls at your green fetus in fetu!

And I won’t be ready till I chop my Blueberry. You good in 2 weeks? I have one seed so I can’t fuck it up!

The first part, or the second part..🤔.?
I'm good with either one..👍
C Dogg, I’ve been awake for two days. I legit can’t work out what the first part is or the second part lolling!

I have a Queen G and I can have a red hot go at waking her. If it fails we can reassess.

I’ll be ready in a bit over a week. I throw a seed in every 21 days.

If it fails we can reassess.
I’m sure it will be a success! however…what is the backup seed just in case?
You have another matching pair of auto beans between you, right?

You have another matching pair of auto beans between you, right?
Pretty sure I've got a few of most of them.👍..hell, I wouldn't mind
growing another ABBxWa if I had to....early (and early morning) testing says that's some real good stuff..:love:..tastes pretty good pre-cure, too... :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom