Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Pretty sure I've got a few of most of them.👍..hell, I wouldn't mind
growing another ABBxWa if I had to....early (and early morning) testing says that's some real good stuff..:love:..tastes pretty good pre-cure, too... :lot-o-toke:
Did I get you any BTF seeds yet? It’s ABBxW x Queen G and all 3 testers look good.

I had to move 20 pairs of socks to get to my seedbank. :cheesygrinsmiley: ..
....but I checked, and no, no BTF yet..

I had to move 20 pairs of socks to get to my seedbank. :cheesygrinsmiley: ..
....but I checked, and no, no BTF yet..
Well I could get you one but then Trala wouldn’t be able to grow one of those. Maybe next time for that one!
BTF already had kids (BTF x Moby Dick) ..seeds as fat and big as the ABBxW originals.
Your last auto is their grandmother strain, bred with Queen G.
Moby Dick (70% Sativa, G13 Haze x White Widow) is the “Father”. She’s a piddly 😆 17% THC but has a measurable amount of CBG which I like. Hoping this will add some size and find a good indica/sativa balance without losing much strength.

Anyway, I bet Trala has a Wizard or similar for a backup plan

I'm sure she does...my seedbank probably pales in comparison to hers.... 😁

After this Queen G, there's an RQS Orion F1auto in line for the box...that one seems pretty interesting...🤔

After this Queen G, there's an RQS Orion F1auto in line for the box...that one seems pretty interesting...🤔
Interested in seeing if you have luck with those Orion autos.
I started 2 (different times) and both got an inch tall and never grew any more. One died, one just stayed an inch tall.
Either REALLY sensitive or I just got 2 freaks. They did seem interesting!

Sorry,Azi- missed this one...
Just hold on. I know a guy...
Ha! I'm related to a guy.. 😁 👍
Either REALLY sensitive or I just got 2 freaks. They did seem interesting!
Well alrighty then.🤔..I'll have a Black Kush auto standing by just in case Orion is a dud......
(from the D.C. seed fairy💚)

I’m sure it will be a success! however…what is the backup seed just in case?
You have another matching pair of auto beans between you, right?
If your dad’s seed wakes and mine doesn’t, he will grow his out and we will wait for the next grow and vice versa for me.

I have Wookies.

Morning C Grows :)

I’ll have a squiz this arvo.

I have Wookies.
I’ll have a squiz this arvo.
Wookiees is fine with me, I just ran out of last years, so more wouldn't be a bad thing... :lot-o-toke:
I have to move the butter out of the fridge door to get to my seed bank.
Well, there ya go!
Mine started in the sock drawer about ten years ago, and it's just stayed there- now it's 1/3 of the drawer..
Good thing pot seeds aren't the size of coconuts, we'd all have a storage problem..🤪

I don't have anything growing at the moment, so here's what's happening with the ABBxW auto that's drying in the box...
Day 5 in there- she feels like about two days to go..
see that pan of larf in there?
1-abbxw day 5.JPG

I quick-dried a few grams of it in the oven....then ground it up
2-larf.JPG

Quite a bit of frost..
3-frosty.JPG

And quite a bit of kief too!
4-pile o kief.JPG

I use this as a little octane-booster for my weed...takes it from "it gets me high" to "it gets me pretty high"...😆
5-ABBxWa Kief.JPG

And here's how the real stuff is looking- frosty, but a bit wet still...
6-not yet...JPG

Can't say a bad thing about this auto- she grew great, she's some kick-ass weed, and there's a lot of her...
7-almost...JPG

When she finally gets dry enough, I'll post up a final weight👍
Looks like I'll be starting another auto in a week and a half or so....

Thanks for looking, I appreciate your support:peace:
And have a nice rest-of-the-week!

Damn nice lady you grew there. Both parents are up there in THC content so strength ought to not be a problem.
Wondering where she falls on Sativa/Indica balance and that final smell once she’s done curing. Looks fabulous!

Excellent collection of dangling spears,
Thank You, Shed- 👍
that ol' drying box got a helluva workout this year!

Wondering where she falls on Sativa/Indica balance
It feels a little sativa-ish, but I smoked some last night before bed, and slept great...initially, there is a little wake up call, but it smooths out in 15-20 minutes...I like it..👍
It already tastes pretty good, should be real yummy in about a month....
and no, strength is not a problem... :lot-o-toke:

It feels a little sativa-ish, but I smoked some last night before bed, and slept great...initially, there is a little wake up call, but it smooths out in 15-20 minutes...I like it..👍
It already tastes pretty good, should be real yummy in about a month....
and no, strength is not a problem... :lot-o-toke:
Gave some to my Mom and she said “what was THAT?” and started vacuuming then forgot what she was doing 😂

Kind of the opposite of smoking Queen G x Wizard where she said “Was that infused? I shouldn’t smoke whatever that was in the morning”

Both great reviews 😝

Hey C Smoker :)

I was thinking about you today. Given your lengthy tobacca history and da ‘erb, have you got COPD? Coz there are lung exercises you can do to make sure you keep that lung function.

My lungs are defs shabby. I started smoking tobacco at about 11.

have you got COPD?
Thank you so much for thinking of me,T.- but believe it or not, I don't- after 45 years of smoking cigarettes, I sure should have it...my lungs seem to be somewhat bullet-proof so far...

My brother in law is ten years younger than I am, still a cig smoker, and he's got COPD bad -can't do shit without getting out of breath...he's a big drinker,too- so if his lungs don't get him, his liver probably will...nice guy, too- I wish he'd at least quit drinking.:straightface:

Eight days after she went in, The Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto is coming
out of the drying box...she looks a little skinnier, no?

7 days later....JPG

She should get the job done just fine...
a bud.JPG

same cola, farther down..
same bud-farther down....JPG

45 minutes later- a pan o buds in the sun..
in the sun.JPG

That pan o buds weighs 293g/10.4oz. (zeroed for the pan)- she'll lose a bit during the cure, so I'll just call it 9.5oz.....best yielding auto I've grown so far (Thanks @Justin Goody ❤️)
ABBxWa 293g-10.46oz..JPG

Here's her new home- she'll get burped daily till she gets down to 62, and stays there...
jarred.JPG

Then I'll seal her up for a month or so...
jarred 2.JPG

But, there's no way I'm waiting a month to smoke any of it, so I set some aside...
It actually tastes pretty good pre-cure, so I may need quite a bit...:Rasta:
little bit.JPG

While I had all the stems laying there, I decided to harvest these little goodies- these are the calyx' that grow out of the main stem at the branch junction ...
Iirc, @Amy Gardner 💚 used to save these at harvest time for a little "special" smoke...:rollit:

Calyx'.JPG

And that's it for that one-
She was a fun one to grow..
..and she'll be even more fun to smoke!:ganjamon:
Thank you for looking, and for your support...💚
I'll see you next time👍

Eight days after she went in, The Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto is coming
out of the drying box...she looks a little skinnier, no?

7 days later....JPG

She should get the job done just fine...
a bud.JPG

same cola, farther down..
same bud-farther down....JPG

45 minutes later- a pan o buds in the sun..
in the sun.JPG

That pan o buds weighs 293g/10.4oz. (zeroed for the pan)- she'll lose a bit during the cure, so I'll just call it 9.5oz.....best yielding auto I've grown so far (Thanks @Justin Goody ❤️)
ABBxWa 293g-10.46oz..JPG

Here's her new home- she'll get burped daily till she gets down to 62, and stays there...
jarred.JPG

Then I'll seal her up for a month or so...
jarred 2.JPG

But, there's no way I'm waiting a month to smoke any of it, so I set some aside...
It actually tastes pretty good pre-cure, so I may need quite a bit...:Rasta:
little bit.JPG

While I had all the stems laying there, I decided to harvest these little goodies- these are the calyx' that grow out of the main stem at the branch junction ...
Iirc, @Amy Gardner 💚 used to save these at harvest time for a little "special" smoke...:rollit:

Calyx'.JPG

And that's it for that one-
She was a fun one to grow..
..and she'll be even more fun to smoke!:ganjamon:
Thank you for looking, and for your support...💚
I'll see you next time👍
9+oz nice haul Congrats! & they do look like good smoke

Back
Top Bottom