Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

My queen still sleeps :(
I'm hoping she woke this morning..?
nothing like a bonus,
Those trichomes just kept sparkling at me, I had to do something about it..
hopefully the upside down auto don't get stunted
I think she may be ok...it's early, though..

Let's have a peek, if you've got a minute....

This was the Queen G auto at 7 a.m.- sitting on my O'Keefe&Merritt seed warmer...😁
QGa1.JPG

By 9:30 or so, she'd popped the helmet off..I had to dig her up and turn her over yesterday because she came up root first...doesn't seem like she noticed..
QGa2.JPG

And, straight to the ugly seedling chamber she went...there's about a quarter tsp of Grow Dots in her soil..
QGa4.JPG

22k lux @ 78 degrees has made for a happy seedling a few times, lets see if it happens again.... 🤔
QGa5.JPG

I stuck her in the broom closet for now- getting too damn cold in the garage at night..she'll probably stay in there for 10 days or so, then, into the 4 gallon SIP...
QGa6.JPG

And that's what's going on here..👍
Thanks for looking, and
have a great week!:peace:💚

Ha!- I'm not talking about the box- I'm talking about the genuinely ugly seedling chamber...
This thing:
Now that is ugly....JPG

Ugly as sin, but works like a charm..I don't plug it in till the seedling sprouts- till then , the swick part sits on the stove- that 9watt led supplies 22k lux to the seedling- sounds like a lot, but they love it and they don't get "leggy"...
pretty darn ugly, though 😁
You never said that you worked for NASA!

she looks a little skinnier, no?
But just as long. :thumb:
so I'll just call it 9.5oz.....best yielding auto I've grown so far (Thanks @Justin Goody
:party: and he's a goody!
I think I'm going to take the time to harvest them from now on..
I do and they count toward my harvest weights. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I tried, but I just couldn't let this stuff go to waste..
It did really well sitting outside for three weeks, and definitely worth hanging on to.
This was the Queen G auto at 7 a.m.- sitting on my O'Keefe&Merritt seed warmer
:cheer:

I do and they count toward my harvest weights. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I got well zooted about 8 times on that small amount, so I'll be saving those little gems from now on...
it takes a few minutes to get them all, but it's time well spent👍
It did really well sitting outside for three weeks, and definitely worth hanging on to.
I've processed about a third of it, 4 grams of kief so far😁 (I quick dried it overnight in the oven)
I know,right? it's odd when it only takes one seed to grow one plant...:hmmmm: it's sure not like it used to be..😁

When she complains about size? 🥺
Many times, MrsC has said "it's too big"....

...when she was complaining about that Critical Kush blocking the kitchen window...

...get yer mind outa the gutter... 😁

As Shed would say - Oof!...fingers crossed that she shows up today..🤞💚
Good morning C Oof :)

What is oof? Is it like an Aussie faaaaaaak?!

Haven’t looked yet today. Some of my seeds have been slow. I’ll give her till Friday before I bring in the digger 🥄 .

Sounds plausible! 🤣
:rofl:
looks like a DIY lava lamp.
The stuff inside does move a little, but it's real slow..😁
What is oof? Is it like an Aussie faaaaaaak?!
Exactly!
We're all going to be bi-lingual before we're done here... 🤔
I’ll give her till Friday before I bring in the digger 🥄 .
I really hope you see her before then..👍

oof is like Doh!
I kind of like "faaaaaaak"!🤦‍♂️
Yup got it.
👍

:ciao:

:passitleft:

Faaaaak!

I've been missing the latest goings ons here! I thought this grow was about done once you took down the FF, but no, you came back weeks later to kill her again! Awesome! As an East-coaster I find it amazing what can be done with the Cali weather!

I think any seed confined to that ugly, SpaceX contraption would do whatever is necessary to gain its freedom. 😁

Hi, HashGirl-!
Good to see you out and about,
and thanks for stopping by my journal!
I think any seed confined to that ugly, SpaceX contraption would do whatever is necessary to gain its freedom. 😁
shhhhh..🫣...that's the secret ...😁

Back
Top Bottom