Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

The struggle of too many plants. Welcome to my life.

lol!
I know, right?
Seems like I'm always watering something...I'm glad I'm only training one of 'em- somehow, you manage to train them all...:adore: šŸ˜
I can't really complain, though- I brought this on myself..and I sure won't be complaining when I'm smokin' it..

And on to the outdoor Update....

We'll start with the 123 day old @Barney's Farm Critical Kush- from the Australian seed fairy.šŸ’š

She's reacting to last week's GeoFlora treatment by greening back up a little, so that sort of worked..not dark green, but not yellow, either...it took 6 days before I saw a difference ...
ck2.JPG

..there's that node 1 cola again....
node 1.JPG

She's 6'4" tall, this is the top bud
ck bud.JPG

A closer look..
ck.JPG

Then there's the 121 day old Somango- she's doing fine- she also got the GeoFlora treatment, although she really didn't need it- she's been the same color since day 1....
Som..JPG

Somango Bud- she's got a ways to go..
big somango bud.JPG

The Forbidden Fruit is doing well in the SIP- @87 days old- she's 44" tall, and drinks a gallon and a half a day now..she's got a few yellowing leaves in the center, but I'm not worried about it...
ff 3.JPG

an FF bud...just starting to see a few trichomes..
ff.JPG

All 3 just soakin' up that sunshine..
They all get sprayed with caterpillar killer every 4 or 5 days, and so far, no caterpillar damage ...not that I've found , anyway...

10-CK-S-FF.JPG

An evening pic from yesterday..
evening 2.JPG

And that's about it for now..
Thanks for looking,
I appreciate your support šŸ‘
Have a wonderful week!

I know, right?
Seems like I'm always watering something...I'm glad I'm only training one of 'em- somehow, you manage to train them all...:adore:šŸ˜
I can't really complain, though- I brought this on myself..and I sure won't be complaining when I'm smokin' it..

And on to the outdoor Update....

We'll start with the 123 day old @Barney's Farm Critical Kush- from the Australian seed fairy.šŸ’š

She's reacting to last week's GeoFlora treatment by greening back up a little, so that sort of worked..not dark green, but not yellow, either...it took 6 days before I saw a difference ...
ck2.JPG

..there's that node 1 cola again....
node 1.JPG

She's 6'4" tall, this is the top bud
ck bud.JPG

A closer look..
ck.JPG

Then there's the 121 day old Somango- she's doing fine- she also got the GeoFlora treatment, although she really didn't need it- she's been the same color since day 1....
Som..JPG

Somango Bud- she's got a ways to go..
big somango bud.JPG

The Forbidden Fruit is doing well in the SIP- @87 days old- she's 44" tall, and drinks a gallon and a half a day now..she's got a few yellowing leaves in the center, but I'm not worried about it...
ff 3.JPG

an FF bud...just starting to see a few trichomes..
ff.JPG

All 3 just soakin' up that sunshine..
They all get sprayed with caterpillar killer every 4 or 5 days, and so far, no caterpillar damage ...not that I've found , anyway...

10-CK-S-FF.JPG

An evening pic from yesterday..
evening 2.JPG

And that's about it for now..
Thanks for looking,
I appreciate your support šŸ‘
Have a wonderful week!
They are going to be producing some big ass'd buds by the time they are done & probably going to need some support

probably going to need some support
Thanks,con!
Yeah, they are just starting to lean a little- and once they start leaning, they don't stop...
I've got a pack of 4 foot bamboo poles around here somewhere, guess I better track 'em down..šŸ¤”.

So much bud, stack after stack!

I've got a pack of 4 foot bamboo poles around here somewhere, guess I better track 'em down..šŸ¤”.
I laughed when I first read this! I was wondering what you planned to do with them. :)

Thanks so much, T!

Thereā€™s something magical about an outdoor grow!
An old friend of mine used to say "it puts you in tune with god and nature...even more so if you smoke some of it..."šŸ˜

That is a beautiful garden all the bud.
Thank you, Keith- I feel so little out there.....šŸ¤šŸ˜

Your girls are headed down that same road.. !šŸ’š

Nice! How much Geoflora did you use for that plant?
I'm so green with envy with your stage of flower your in! Beautiful!

Thank You,Stone!
I used a cup of GF Veg on each plant 9 days ago, I'm planning on doing it again tomorrow...I figure the size of the plants makes it ok to dose them a little more often than GF says to..

It's an odd situation, the flowering-
The trichomes from the initial stretch are still there, and about 50% amber...but the "younger" stuff (from stretch #2) looks pretty normal...some clear, some cloudy....fortunately, there's way more younger stuff than older .
This is the Critical Kush^
Somango, however, seems to be doing it normally:hmmmm:

At harvest, I may have to separate the normal stuff from the high CBN (amber) stuff..on the CK

fortunately, it looks like I may have plenty of each..:cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank You,Stone!
I used a cup of GF Veg on each plant 9 days ago, I'm planning on doing it again tomorrow...I figure the size of the plants makes it ok to dose them a little more often than GF says to..

It's an odd situation, the flowering-
The trichomes from the initial stretch are still there, and about 50% amber...but the "younger" stuff (from stretch #2) looks pretty normal...some clear, some cloudy....fortunately, there's way more younger stuff than older .
This is the Critical Kush^
Somango, however, seems to be doing it normally:hmmmm:

At harvest, I may have to separate the normal stuff from the high CBN (amber) stuff..on the CK

fortunately, it looks like I may have plenty of each..:cheesygrinsmiley:
I agree. Doesn't hurt to feed them!

Sorry, GDB- I missed this one the other day..
I laughed when I first read this! I was wondering what you planned to do with them. :)
I have ductape to make them "longer" šŸ˜
Beautiful work Carcass,
Thanks so much, Stunger- I'm lucky it worked out like it did...I figured I'd find out what a reveg looks like this year, but it never quite happened...I'm still scratching my head over that one....
I agree. Doesn't hurt to feed them!
At this stage, a little extra sure isn't going to hurt them...:morenutes:
------------------------------------------------------

And while I'm here, how 'bout a look at the girls?

40 day old Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto (Seed made by @Justin Goody ā¤ļø)
a1.JPG

Stretching fairly evenly so far..2 of them wanted to be a little tall, so I did a stem crush to slow them down a little..

stem crush: when you mash the stem below the top bud with pliers- squeeze gently till you hear a little "crack" that's it - if the branch falls over, don't worry about it- it'll stand back up in a few hours...
a2.JPG

14 inches tall, up 5.5 inches since Sunday..she's a grower...

a3.JPG

And the big girls- Critical Kush and Somango...in 4 days, they will have been out there 4 months..
and I think harvest is going to come sooner than I want it to..not right away, but not very long from now....
big girls.JPG

One of these colas is going to yield more weed than a few of the plants I've grown..šŸ˜
CK bud 1.JPG

Somango- not as big, but rock hard buds...
Somango.JPG

And the Forbidden Fruit is just chuggin' right along out there- that gallon sitting there is her second one today...if it cools off, she'll drink less, but right now, she's a thirsty girl...
FF.JPG

Finally,.....Almost an illusion...šŸ‘€šŸ˜
colas.JPG

Thanks for looking,
And I hope everyone has a great weekend.šŸ’š

You're growing 'em bigly Carcass! :Rasta:

Iā€™m surprised the caterpillars havenā€™t made a temple out of one of those big ladies, but they look tough.

Auto is growing an inch a day, thatā€™s always nice! I think itā€™s already taller than most of the other autos of mine youā€™ve grown. What a beauty šŸ„µ

Sorry, GDB- I missed this one the other day..

I have ductape to make them "longer" šŸ˜

Thanks so much, Stunger- I'm lucky it worked out like it did...I figured I'd find out what a reveg looks like this year, but it never quite happened...I'm still scratching my head over that one....

At this stage, a little extra sure isn't going to hurt them...:morenutes:
------------------------------------------------------

And while I'm here, how 'bout a look at the girls?

40 day old Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto (Seed made by @Justin Goody ā¤ļø)
a1.JPG

Stretching fairly evenly so far..2 of them wanted to be a little tall, so I did a stem crush to slow them down a little..

stem crush: when you mash the stem below the top bud with pliers- squeeze gently till you hear a little "crack" that's it - if the branch falls over, don't worry about it- it'll stand back up in a few hours...
a2.JPG

14 inches tall, up 5.5 inches since Sunday..she's a grower...

a3.JPG

And the big girls- Critical Kush and Somango...in 4 days, they will have been out there 4 months..
and I think harvest is going to come sooner than I want it to..not right away, but not very long from now....
big girls.JPG

One of these colas is going to yield more weed than a few of the plants I've grown..šŸ˜
CK bud 1.JPG

Somango- not as big, but rock hard buds...
Somango.JPG

And the Forbidden Fruit is just chuggin' right along out there- that gallon sitting there is her second one today...if it cools off, she'll drink less, but right now, she's a thirsty girl...
FF.JPG

Finally,.....Almost an illusion...šŸ‘€šŸ˜
colas.JPG

Thanks for looking,
And I hope everyone has a great weekend.šŸ’š
Damn man giving them palms a run for their money!!!! Everything is looking great over there!

Back
Top Bottom