Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Cave fire, 2020- high noon in central California..(ChemDawg#4)
High noon -Cave fire 2020.jpg

Right now, there's the Lake Fire going on, apx 35 miles from here..Neverland Ranch will be burning soon..it's a bad one..
California should be known as the land of fire, it's always burning somewhere.

California should be known as the land of fire, it's always burning somewhere.
It should be!
Once the first fire starts, it seems like something's on fire all summer long....
Gonna run out of shit to burn pretty soon...:straightface:

Sorry, Nev- missed this one...
continue to keep a safe distance away from you.
So far, so good.. we're real close to the Los Padres Nat'l Forest, so we can see smoke from most of the fires, but there's 10 miles of flat farmland between us and the forest, so I think we're pretty safe....
The plants. Well they’re as stellar as always,
Thanks, Nev- They're definitely loving it out there!

That sucks man. I’m glad you and ohana are a good distance away! Hopefully the winds don’t kick it up even more

Happy Monday, folks!
Time to do a little Update on what's been going on this week..

First up, the indoor Critical Kush- she took 6 days to dry- not too bad, considering it's been in the 80's for the last week..

Hard to read, but that scale says 5.8oz- it'll lose another half an oz during curing, so 5.4 oz...about half the buds are real "airy", the other half are solid as rocks....there was also apx.an oz. of larf that I
didn't count...
Critical Kush 5.8oz.JPG

Very nice smoke- actually a little bit zippy for an indica, so it may not be a good bedtime smoke...
but it is a good "any other time of day" smoke..I like it...:cool:
nug.JPG

Here's where it'll live from now on...hey, only one jar to burp!
Big jug.JPG

And how about those outdoor ladies?
They're both doing fine- still growing a little- the @Barney's Farm Critical Kush is 6'2", Somango is 5'8"- they've been out there since 4/20

2 CK-Somango.JPG

And the third one- Forbidden Fruit in the SIP- She's 27" tall now, so she's grown 10 inches in 8 days
She drinks a gallon a day, and she's been in the SIP for 39 days...
1 All 3.JPG

She's got some pre-flowers going on, so it won't be too long before she starts flowering...
3 Forbidden Fruit.JPG

Once I got the water level in the SIP figured out, she started growing like she should...
4Big SIP.JPG

A Critical Kush top- flowering is happening, just very slowly...she's got a few trichomes already
CK flowers.JPG

Somango- lots of trichomes on this one, but not quite fully flowering yet- I think the flowering funkiness will be squared away in another ten days or so on both these big girls..
Somango Flowers.JPG

One more thing- My @Airvape Legacy Pro arrived on Friday afternoon, and I've been subjecting it to rigorous testing since then:Rasta:..there's nothing I can think of that they could of done better- it's such a well thought out design, and it works so well, it's probably going to become my main vaping "appliance" from now on...My lungs are thanking me already...🫁

@InTheShed mentioned in his journal last week how much Mrs. Shed liked her @Airvape , and he also mentioned that it was a Hundred bucks off, so I decided to give the Legacy Pro a try...
I have 2 dry herb vapes already, a DaVinci Miqro, and a Auxo Calent- they both work ok, but the Airvape just works much better- waaayyy cooler vapor, and plenty of it...it works like a dry herb vape should work☁️☁️☁️
And the battery life is awesome!- I think You could get 5 or 6 sessions from one battery charge...

So, Thank You, Mr and Mrs @InTheShed- It's as good as you said it was!👍
Legacy Pro.JPG

And that's about all that's news today!
Thank You for looking,
I appreciate the support :peace:

Darn it- sorry- forgot about these..
I’m glad you and ohana are a good distance away!
Fortunately, we're pretty safe here, we mainly just get smoke and ash all over everything
How is there anything left to burn? Is there a time when it's expected to run out of fuel and go back to regular again? I hope so!
Just the Los Padres Nat'l Forest is 1.75 million acres, so that's gonna take awhile...:oops:

That's one Thanksgiving dinner's worth of frosty flowers, and I'd count that larf in your total...there was so much of it!

I love the way the FF SIP has taken off with so much time left to grow. You really have three winners outside this summer, as long as the fires stay away. I'd recommend that you shake that ass ash off every evening since when combined with any dew can be very high in alkalinity (the way lye is).

Oh, and :welldone: on the Legacy Pro. I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as Mrs Shed is!

All growing like gangbusters! 👀

I could just stare at that Legacy Pro box and not even have to hit the vape! :Rasta:

and I'd count that larf in your total...there was so much of it!
Ha! It's not an ounce anymore- it was part of the aforementioned "rigorous testing"..

I'd recommend that you shake that ass ash off every evening since when combined with any dew can be very high in alkalinity (the way lye is).
I blew them off with a leaf blower yesterday evening- they looked like they'd been snowed on...wish I'd got a pic...
on the Legacy Pro. I'm glad you're enjoying it as much as Mrs Shed is!
Oh yeah- I can see me and the Legacy Pro are going to have a close, lasting relationship...seriously- that thing is just about perfect...
I did order 6 of the little preload "baskets" to make it just a little easier/faster to load..although, it's already pretty easy.
Thanks again!
All growing like gangbusters! 👀
They sure are! And they're loving this mini heatwave..
I may have misspoke about the FF only reaching 4 feet tall ...:oops: or not, we'll see...
I could just stare at that Legacy Pro box and not even have to hit the vape! :Rasta:
Or, you can do both...I did!
Before I recycled the box I cut the top off and gave it to my son!
I'll give it to Nova, once she's past the "tear everything apart" stage...:)

@InTheShed mentioned in his journal last week how much Mrs. Shed liked her @Airvape , and he also mentioned that it was a Hundred bucks off, so I decided to give the Legacy Pro a try...
I have 2 dry herb vapes already, a DaVinci Miqro, and a Auxo Calent- they both work ok, but the Airvape just works much better- waaayyy cooler vapor, and plenty of it...it works like a dry herb vape should work☁️☁️☁️
And the battery life is awesome!- I think You could get 5 or 6 sessions from one battery charge...
I noted Sheds endorsement of the legacy Pro, and now you! I had a Davinci Miqro and really couldn’t get a session out of it. But I would love to have a discreet vapor that I could use at any event I’m at. Does it hold a lot of bud and does it smell like the excellent bud we all grow here on exhale? I’m not super familiar with how those things work, but I trust the reviews!

I think the top of the box is meant to be spun like a pinwheel. Looks like it has a little grommet in there to tack it to something and give it a spin :)

Hi, Boo!
I had a Davinci Miqro and really couldn’t get a session out of it.
Yeah, I think we bought those about the same time- it does work, just not very well...
But I would love to have a discreet vapor that I could use at any event I’m at. Does it hold a lot of bud and does it smell like the excellent bud we all grow here on exhale?
It holds apx 1/3g, which is good for about a 5 minute session- the vapor is nice 'n cool and it produces a lot of vapor- enough to make you cough if you take too big of a hit.

And it must smell pretty good, because Mrs.C. doesn't gripe about it...😁

It works like you'd want a vape to work...loading it could be a bit easier, so I also ordered these to simplify it a little:

I went all day yesterday without smoking anything- I just used the Legacy Pro, and it did the trick just fine (5 or 6 times :) ) and my lungs felt way better than If I had smoked all day instead...
I think the top of the box is meant to be spun like a pinwheel.
Yeah, you spin it slowly and it looks pretty cool...it's one of those things- you start playing with it, and it's hard to stop..even more so if you're a bit zooted...:rollit:

Cave fire, 2020- high noon in central California..(ChemDawg#4)
High noon -Cave fire 2020.jpg

Right now, there's the Lake Fire going on, apx 35 miles from here..Neverland Ranch will be burning soon..it's a bad one..
Hey C Fire!

You need to get that in the Photo of the Month! You won’t win, GDB has it in the bag, but it’s too beautiful not to share.

Fire is a way of life here. We flood then we burn. There can be beauty in the flame. Well I think there is.

And congrats on the Take down.

You need to get that in the Photo of the Month!
Maybe I'll do that- it's an old pic, but I always thought it was pretty cool...
Fire is a way of life here. We flood then we burn.
It saddens me to say that I'm getting used to it, but it's here to stay, apparently..:(

Hey, and this happened a few minutes ago:
The next one in the box- Justin's Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto...maybe this one will stay a manageable size in that box...🤔
ABBxWizard.JPG

It works like you'd want a vape to work...loading it could be a bit easier, so I also ordered these to simplify it a little:
That linked to an empty shopping cart, so I think you meant this:

Hey, and this happened a few minutes ago:
The next one in the box- Justin's Alaskan Bananaberry x Wizard auto...maybe this one will stay a manageable size in that box...🤔
:cheer:

That linked to an empty shopping cart, so I think you meant this:

Captain Link comes to the rescue!

You are such a handy member, Shed. You really are.

:)

Back
Top Bottom