Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

This guy might ruin a few of them too :oops: ..there's a herd of these things on CK#2...
another spider.JPG

2 spiders, one fly...think they're gonna share?šŸ˜
Showdown.JPG
I love it when Natures Calvary shows up!

It's so much fun watching you do what you do Carcass!

I'd be happy to grow half as good as you by the time I reach your age! šŸ˜

I love it when Natures Calvary shows up!
They're all over the CK, and I've moved a few to the Somango to keep things clean over there...
You even make outdoor growing look effortless!
Thank You, T! The California Sun deserves most of the credit...I just keep 'em hydrated... šŸ˜
It's so much fun watching you do what you do Carcass!
Thank You, GDB!
Hell, I think the plants even have fun.!...up until that last part...šŸŖ“šŸ˜¬

There's weight all up and down those branches!
Thanks, Shed- She's still getting fatter too..what's there is way bigger than a week ago...(including the larf!)šŸ˜
..they're really pretty bushes.
Even Mrs.C. has to agree with that!
Now if I can just get her to like that smell....šŸ¤”

I could see them being sold at nurseries up and down the central coast.
Ha! Just call it "Ornamental Cannabis"...and sell it with a "I won't try and smoke this" disclaimer...

Same deal as "souvenir" seeds... nobody tries to grow those, right?...:rofl::rofl::laugh:

Actually, we grow souvenir plants! šŸ˜
I've got a big jar of souvenir buds!
(and I get souvenir zooted, too:Rasta:)
LoL... occasionally grow a few "exotic birdseed" as well. šŸ˜†
Ha! I've dodged that bullet so far...šŸ¤ž

I hope there's no male plants in the neighborhood, because these girls are going to be out there for awhile..
the one in the sip came out of her coma last week, and decided to join the party..
--------------Critical Kush-----------------------------------------Somango--------------------Forbidden Fruit-----------
The Crew.JPG

I've got a big jar of souvenir buds!
(and I get souvenir zooted, too:Rasta:)

Ha! I've dodged that bullet so far...šŸ¤ž

I hope there's no male plants in the neighborhood, because these girls are going to be out there for awhile..
the one in the sip came out of her coma last week, and decided to join the party..
--------------Critical Kush-----------------------------------------Somango--------------------Forbidden Fruit-----------
The Crew.JPG
Yowzah, Carcass! Those outdoor girls are awesome. :rolleyes:

That giant SIP more resembles a GULP. You think the FF might catch up with the others?

Yowzah, Carcass! Those outdoor girls are awesome. :rolleyes:
Thank You, GDB! those are definitely going to be the biggest buds I've ever grown...šŸ‘

I'll probably push my luck, and stick them out there on 4/20 again next year- that" almost re-vegging" thing did some good things to the buds...I think....we'll know more in a month...
You think the FF might catch up with the others?
I think she'll give it a hell of a try, but, even in that large SIP, there's not that much room for roots, so I figure she'll make it to 4 feet or so...šŸ˜šŸ¤

That giant SIP more resembles a GULP
I just got that ^ ....:rofl::rofl:

I'm a little slow on the uptake today...I've been testing more CK..and it's passing every test I've thrown at it!:ganjamon::Rasta::rollit::bongrip::blunt:

Look who showed up this morning!
(He's been at lil Nova's house for the last two years..)
Mr Bill.JPG

FF is making her statement! :Rasta:

Lol! classic Mr Bill
OH Nooooo!
FF is making her statement! :Rasta:
She sure is! 15" tall x 23" wide....
From drinking almost nothing, to drinking a gallon a day just 3 days later...she's already had her gallon today, she may need a little more in the late pm.. (I keep the rez pretty much topped off, always)
Wide Ride...JPG

Back
Top Bottom