Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Going to lunch w/ Mrs.C., (after I reminded her that it was my b-day) but I'll be back a little later-
Thank you all for the b-day wishes!

Thanks, T! It's been a great day, and you all help make it that way!

Thank You, cjsbabygirl!
I've got to shorten that up a little...can I call you cj? :hmmmm: ..or what do you prefer?
Just babygirl is fine - whatever works! :)

Happy Belated Birthday Carcass. :love: I hope the celebration continued into the weekend!

Your gummy recipe is the best one I’ve used. I have done it with 2 small packs of “regular” jello as well as one pack regular and one pack sugar free. I like the 1 + 1 recipe best since they come out with a texture that is closer to that of a “real” gummy. I’ve also used the recipe with a 151 tincture and that is my favorite of all. I swap the water and tincture amounts when using the 151 so that they aren’t too strong. YUM!

Those Blackberry nugs are dark af! :high-five:

Precisely my intention as well.
:thumb:
Happy Belated Birthday Carcass. :love: I hope the celebration continued into the weekend!
Thanks, Boo!...It continued until Saturday at noon- then I got a call from my daughter...her car broke down, and I'm the mechanic, so I had to go to work...
It's great to see you around again, Boo!
I like the 1 + 1 recipe best since they come out with a texture that is closer to that of a “real” gummy
I haven't tried it with 2 - 3oz. packages (or 1 - 6oz.) but that seems like an awful lot of powder to dissolve in half a cup of liquid...I may try it with 2 sugar free pkgs., which will be only 1.2oz of jello, instead of 3.6...
It might make the texture even smoother....and just 160 calories instead of 640...although, I don't think anyone is going to eat enough thc gummies for the calories to be a problem...

Those Blackberry nugs are dark af!
Thanks, Boo!...You mean these ol' things...? ;)
bkb bud1.jpg

The Blueberry nugs tried to be dark, but they only made it halfway.... :)
BB nug.jpg

Thanks, Boo! Yeah, they're not quite black, but they're pretty close...
I have smoked some- it's a real nice indica buzz, just the way I like it...
It needs a little more time in the jar to develop the taste - it's a little harsh right now, but I think it'll mellow a bit in another month or so...
That was a real fun plant to grow, and it's all thanks to you, Boo!
I'd sure like to see what you can do with one of those... :)

Going to lunch w/ Mrs.C., (after I reminded her that it was my b-day) but I'll be back a little later-
Thank you all for the b-day wishes!
Sorry I missed your Birthday @Carcass !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! TK forgot mine this year also....he went out for my gift (Amazon gift card from Wawa and flowers) at like 1130 in the morning...finally told me happy birthday birthday he got back an hour later...hope you had a fantastic day and btw, I'm digging those dark purp buds, too!

Sorry I missed your Birthday @Carcass !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks Krissi! It was a good day, and I got Mrs.C. to pay for lunch.... :)

And here it is Monday again...so it must be time for an Update!
The 17 day old Blueberry Hill is doing pretty well now, although she had about 5 rough days after transplant ten days ago-
the leaves started turning yellow, and she just looked sickly...then 5 days ago
she seemed to wake up and start growing..

This is what she looked like 6 days ago, 4 days after transplant- yellowing, curling leaves, and she hadn't really grown much at all...she had me scratching my head for a little while... :hmmmm:wtf?
1a.jpg

But then, something woke up in her, and she took off- she's done most of her growing since Wednesday...
1.jpg

She got her first real feeding/watering yesterday- 3g/gal. mc...I'm going to have to re-learn when to water her- the FoxFarm Ocean Forest is a lot heavier than the HP Promix that I'm used to..
2.jpg

So, since she's growing so well now...what do I do?.... I cut her head off above node #4...
4.jpg

5.jpg

I think she's going to take to the quad training pretty well- the branches have already started growing quite a bit, and now that she's been topped, they'll grow even faster...
6.jpg

You can see that her first 2 sets of leaves still look like crap, but the new growth is all looking pretty good...I'll have to start tying stuff down in 4 days or so...
7.jpg

And that's about all there is to say about that one right now...she's definitely on her way!

Thanks for looking! I appreciate the support... :love:

And I hope everyone has a great week!

Great recovery and topping timing! Just took it a little time to realize it had all that new room and FF to grow into. :welldone:

Love those nug shots too.

I got Mrs.C. to pay for lunch
It's a running joke in my house about who's paying for dinner because we merged our money when we got married 28 years ago. Bets are equally as meaningless! :)

Still, it was hard to take anything I read seriously because as I scrolled this kept popping up:
340692.jpg

Thanks @BooWho2. :laugh:

Just took it a little time to realize it had all that new room and FF to grow into.
Yeah, she was like "what the hell just happened?" for 5 days or so..I think I may have damaged the roots somehow during transplant- a few of them did get pulled off when I slid her out of the solo cup...
but she seems to have completely recovered now...
because we merged our money when we got married 28 years ago.
So did Mrs.C. and I, 44 years ago..."buying me lunch" means she pulled out her credit card and handed it to the waiter....the money all comes from the same place... :)

I like that Blackberry so much I’d have a hard time smoking it. I’d just want to set around and look at it for a few months. And the Blueberry is one finely manicured bud. Sweet!

I think I’d like to try one of those plants. Who was the seed bank or breeder for that plant?

So did Mrs.C. and I, 44 years ago
I'll be 79 when we get to 44 years!
Congratulations to the both of you and your Mrs for maintaining enduring marriages.

It's a running joke in my house about who's paying for dinner because we merged our money when we got married 28 years ago. Bets are equally as meaningless! :)

Yeah, she was like "what the hell just happened?" for 5 days or so..I think I may have damaged the roots somehow during transplant- a few of them did get pulled off when I slid her out of the solo cup...

Hubby and did the same before we were ever married. He told me, “We have to look at it like this: It’s us against the world, we can rely only on each other”

As for the roots, I personally dont think that is a bad thing, whenever I transplant things from the nursery, I ALWAYS use a knife to cut the roots all the way around. Mom (who is an excellent gardener) told me it stimulates the roots when transplanting - and its never hurt any of my plants (and, well … weed IS a weed!)

So did Mrs.C. and I, 44 years ago..."buying me lunch" means she pulled out her credit card and handed it to the waiter....the money all comes from the same place... :)
That is the exact same running joke we have! :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom