Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Dearrrrrr Carcasssss!!!
Happy Birthday to You!

fireworks.jpg

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
@Carcass, I'm guessing that you might be celebrating a special day?

Happy Birthday, friend.

Same time next year! :ganjamon:

You'll need:
1 pkg sugar free jello mix (0.6 oz size)
1pkg regular (with sugar) jello mix (3 oz size)
It seemed way too thick and it seized rather quickly. Looking forward to see if maybe I missed something.
One thing that could have caused you grief is how much flavored jello mix you used. Carcass seems to use a total of 9oz (6oz sugar free, 3oz regular), but most recipes I've seen, including my recipe, calls for a total of only 6oz. - that's either one large box, or 2 small boxes. Maybe @Carcass can weigh in on whether that was a typo or not.
Sorry, Baked- I didn't know it came in different size packets...so, whatever size pkg you use, you need 1/2oz. of gelatin total per batch.
Last year, I couldn't find any of the individually packaged 1/4oz unflavored gelatin so I was forced to buy it in bulk.
View media item 1847442If you use this, 4 tsp is equivalent to 1/2oz.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Carcass !!! Have a blessed day...and remember to use tour finger please...mmmmKaaay...

She is! ...only because, she's my biggest gummy customer... ;)
I wish mine could handle it. She got physically sick a couple times. Now, she gags randomly at the smell of some cannabis related items. Sucks for me but super stoked for you.
Mrs.C. usually doesn't bother me unless I'm trying to get something done :)
Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa!!! AaaaaaMEN!!!

I swear, I do something one time and she never lets me forget it....
Note: do not shake the squirt bottle without holding your finger over the end...it will go literally everywhere if you don't... :oops:
Hmmm...I wonder why she couldn't possibly let it go. That's the kind of stoner shit I would do.

Long story in very condensed version...
7-8 years old, cutting a mango, knife slipped, sliced through my thumb to the bone, tried not to panick with grump head asshole dad sleeping during the day after a nigh shift, and then proceeded to run around the kitchen and hallway on my way to the bathroom whilst shaking my hand enthusiastically trying to get the pain and blood to stop. After HAVING to wake up the tired human and excorting him to the bathroom because I had an "ouchie", I quickly realized how bad it actually looked. A quick trip to the hospital (still have the finger!) and then back to watch Momma clean up the attempted thumb murder scene.

Basically...you did the same thing. In my mind anyway.

Last year, I couldn't find any of the individually packaged 1/4oz unflavored gelatin so I was forced to buy it in bulk.
That's exactly what I used. I too think it is a little heavy on the gelatin side. Not positive though. I'm going to scale it way down and play around with it. I think I may be able to simply add a tiny bit more water or maybe fruit juice to give me a little more time.

I forgot to post updated pics after I got them out of the molds. So the tiny ones are 0.8 mL and equate to a 24mg dosage. I went with Raspberry Pineapple plus I added some Truvia and Citric Acid to make them more tart and sour.

These are the pieces I put into the longer ice cube molds. Each piece is ~ 50mg

Oh...each 1g of gummy material equates to roughly 25mg of THC. So these were the misc pieces left from the clean up process on the molds. Fun times! YES, I will be doing this again! Thanks again @Carcass for the time spent giving me the recipe. Going to try it again as you have it written but only for 1/8 cup of oil. I don't want to make big batches of one flavor.

Happy Birthday to You!
Thank You, HashGirl! :love: :love: ... I actually forgot it was my b-day till I read your post!
@Carcass, I'm guessing that you might be celebrating a special day?
Sort of, but at my age the thing to really celebrate is that I made it another year... ;)
Carcass seems to use a total of 9oz (6oz sugar free, 3oz regular)
Maybe @Carcass can weigh in on whether that was a typo or not.

Yipes! That's point 6 oz of sugar free, that's the pkg size- so 1 pkg is a little over half an oz.
9 oz. of jello might make things just a little too chewy :oops:

So, 3.6oz. total jello mix per batch is what I use...I'm sure I could just use one 6oz pkg of the regular (sugared) stuff, but using the sugar free plus a 3 oz pkg. makes for a lot less powder to dissolve in the relatively small amount of liquid used, and a lot less sugar in the finished product.
Enjoy your day @Carcass its always good to survive another year
Fixed it for ya!
Have a blessed day...and remember to use your finger please..
Believe me, Mrs.C. won't let me forget again...:high-five:

Thanks again @Carcass for the time spent giving me the recipe.
Glad to do it, Baked! I've made about 15 batches of gummies, so if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask...it's really easy once you get the hang of it....
The absolute Happiest to you.
Thanks, Nev! So far, so good! :love:

Happy birthday to my dearest friend, Carcass :)

You have become my proxy grow dad and I appreciate your time and live for your “well done Trala’s”

I hope your day is filled with love, laughter and joy. I really do love you.

Now come on everybody! I baked a special birth day cake, to honour the great vagina the birthday boy slid through. Get yourselves a plate and dig in :)

:kiss::circle-of-love::love::kiss::circle-of-love::love::kiss::circle-of-love::love:

F8D08F4F-4312-4693-BEFC-B7C1B30B960F.jpeg

You have become my proxy grow dad and I appreciate your time and live for your “well done Trala’s”

Now come on everybody! I baked a special birth day cake, to honour the great vagina the birthday boy slid through. Get yourselves a plate and dig in :)

:kiss::circle-of-love::love::kiss::circle-of-love::love::kiss::circle-of-love::love:

I got no words.

NTH

WTF? :laugh:

:rofl: Please just send me a card! :rofl:

Yipes! That's point 6 oz of sugar free, that's the pkg size- so 1 pkg is a little over half an oz.
9 oz. of jello might make things just a little too chewy :oops:
Thanks for clearing that up, Carcass! When I saw that you put .6 oz pkg of sugar free, I assumed you meant to put 6 oz package since that's the typical size of jello boxes. :thanks:

L O L L I N G !

Like literally laid in bed giggling like a lone nutter.
I'm still chuckling myself. And periodically breaking out in to a full laugh when I wonder about what that hunk of chocolate(?) represents. :ganjamon:

I'm still chuckling myself. And periodically breaking out in to a full laugh when I wonder about what that hunk of chocolate(?) represents. :ganjamon:
It’s basically the horror of childbirth in icing form.

It’s all that pushing. Sometimes things you weren’t planning on pushing out just appear.

I'm dying! Haaahaaaahaaaa

Yeah. The poop during the delivery process is yuck. I told my wife to stop pushing THAT way. Doctor said I was not helping. Dumb dude...LOOK idiot! THAT'S POOPY...not a baby! Doctors are a little dumber these days.

It’s basically the horror of childbirth in icing form.

It’s all that pushing. Sometimes things you weren’t planning on pushing out just appear.
Been there but haven't done that! Thanks(?) for sharing. :laughtwo:

I'm dying! Haaahaaaahaaaa

Yeah. The poop during the delivery process is yuck. I told my wife to stop pushing THAT way. Doctor said I was not helping. Dumb dude...LOOK idiot! THAT'S POOPY...not a baby! Doctors are a little dumber these days.
It was actually my biggest fear at the prospect of giving birth. I remember talking to my best friend, who gave birth 3 months before I did. And we were discussing it and she said you won’t. You will feel like you are, but you won’t poop. And then her boyfriend piped up and said “babe you pooped. It was all down your leg, but the nurses wiped it off”. Both of our faces :eek::eek:

I thank the birth gods every day that my son remained breech so I got a planned C section.

Happy birthday to my dearest friend, Carcass
Thank you, Trala- Your friendship means a lot!
I baked a special birth day cake
:welldone: I think.... :oops:
I got no words.
:rofl:
Please just send me a card!
With a picture of that cake, right? :)
Like literally laid in bed giggling like a lone nutter.
The perfect way to enjoy a day off!
:happy-birthday: Carcass! Time to :party:
Thanks, Shed !
Thanks for clearing that up, Carcass!
No problem,Beez! Glad we cleared that up before someone made some really firm gummies...
but it didn't matter because we don't use sugar subs at our house anyway!
That's the only sugarless stuff we use, because I like my real sugar...a lot!
when I wonder about what that hunk of chocolate(?) represents.
I'm not sure, but it looks yummy... :oops:
Sometimes things you weren’t planning on pushing out just appear.
Mrs.C. had the last 2 kids at home, in the living room, so I've seen such things appear...
Been there but haven't done that!
Colonoscopy prep can cause the same thing if you're not careful....
:happy-birthday: Carcass. I hope you have many more so I can keep enjoying the beautiful plants you grow.
Thanks, Big D! Hopefully, I've got quite a few years left to do this stuff!
You will feel like you are, but you won’t poop.
That's what they say, but that's not always how it goes.. :rofl:
been there, seen that!

Back
Top Bottom