Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

it's been a little while since I've used crayons, and apparently, I'm a little rusty... :)
The trick is to stay inside the lines.
We're probably all a little broken, that's why we get along so well:high-five:
A quote I once heard. I don't know who said it:

"We are all a little broken. That's how the light gets in."
I can be patient...just not for very long....
I can't wait for a chance to use that phrase! :laugh:

Mismatched jars is just wrong.
I forgot to welcome you to my journal yesterday, @cjsbabygirl313! Thanks for stopping in, I hope to see more of you!....now about the mismatched jars...
Let me see if I understand.... are you saying that a pic like this might bother you a little bit? :) (sorry,I couldn't resist)
Jars & such....jpg

I was under the impression that’s all you were allowed to use.
Ha! Fortunately, Mrs.C. has loosened up the rules a bit, so now I can use sharpies and crayons...just not at the same time... :rofl:
"We are all a little broken. That's how the light gets in."
Excellent quote, GDB...words to live by....
:rofl:

I forgot to welcome you to my journal yesterday, @cjsbabygirl313! Thanks for stopping in, I hope to see more of you!....now about the mismatched jars...
Let me see if I understand.... are you saying that a pic like this might bother you a little bit? :) (sorry,I couldn't resist)
Jars & such....jpg

Ha! Fortunately, Mrs.C. has loosened up the rules a bit, so now I can use sharpies and crayons...just not at the same time... :rofl:

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:
The HORROR!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Btw, LOVE your journal, your October win is WELL deserved my friend!

Jars & such....jpg

Oh my GODDDDDD!

I am clutching at my pears in HORRORRRRRR! And I don’t even own pearls.

And to add insult to my OCD injury you just slap labels on willy nilly! No sense of order in colour, no order in font! And what’s with the one jar that still has its label on it! And just to finally break my brain, you throw a couple of bags on top?!

C Fish, serious question. Why do you hurt me?

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:
The HORROR!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Btw, LOVE your journal, your October win is WELL deserved my friend!
You and I are going to be firm friends. I can feel it in my colour coordinated wardrobe, to my matching perfectly lined glass wear and coffee cups.

I've got to agree with the ladies. When it comes to the pickle jar, that's just not right. :ganjamon:

Im so anal that when we were working on our kitchen remodel this year that ALL mismatched dishes, glasses, bakeware got thrown out AND I spent a small fortune in food storage containers and bins for the contents of my pantry!

Oh, and all my cookie cutters for my business are sorted into bins with all chalkboard labels and I now have a 36” drawer JUST for my spices and THEY all have matching jars and labels!

I've got to agree with the ladies. When it comes to the pickle jar, that's just not right. :ganjamon:
I’m giggling so harddddddddd!

Just when it couldn’t get any more random C Saw adds a pickles sticker!

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Btw, LOVE your journal
Thank you so much!
And to add insult to my OCD injury you just slap labels on willy nilly!
1635885482568.png
That's what I use the sharpies for :rofl:
You and I are going to be firm friends.
You two are cut from the same cloth!
When it comes to the pickle jar, that's just not right.
And you thought you were lazy!
I spent a small fortune in food storage containers and bins for the contents of my pantry!
Mrs.C. is in the process of doing the same thing...oddly, she doesn't want my help :oops:
Just when it couldn’t get any more random C Saw adds a pickles sticker!
Actually, I fill the jars with hot water so the labels come right off- that one got filled with weed
before the de-labeling process. I left it in there to cure, and just haven't gotten around to removing the label yet.
You have to admit- it's a good conversation starter... ;)

Yum - pickled weed
*think I just threw up in my mouth*

Im so anal that when we were working on our kitchen remodel this year that ALL mismatched dishes, glasses, bakeware got thrown out AND I spent a small fortune in food storage containers and bins for the contents of my pantry!

Oh, and all my cookie cutters for my business are sorted into bins with all chalkboard labels and I now have a 36” drawer JUST for my spices and THEY all have matching jars and labels!
Lol :rofl:, you know cjs that you can grow medicine for that...:rofl:........:passitleft:

I thought he did a nice job pairing the blue painter's tape label with the red cover.
Thank you, Azimuth! ...I think that one looks very stylish...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Yum - pickled weed
I had to de-odor the lids or that weed would have a little pickle stink to it... and we don't want that....
you know cjs that you can grow medicine for that.
She's workin' on it, but her seeds aren't cooperating yet...(been there...)

Thats it - everyone’s getting mason jars and chalkboard labels and pens for Christmas!!!

Love that black jar of the BBa.

We could definitely use a jar sponsor here on 420magazine.
:passitleft:

Yeah, that's some dark ass weed- from across the room it looks like a jar of charcoal briquettes:)
Some jars that, instead of "Mason" or "Ball" they say "Weed"or "Cannabis" in fancy lettering. I'd buy some!

LOVE your idea for the jars and yup, I’d buy some in a heartbeat!

Good morning.

I was just reading some of the sponsor articles and apparently, we do have a jar sponsor. :battingeyelashes:

Hey, I just saw this journal was a JotM winner so I thought I'd come check it out. Mind if I sub? ;) Seriously, congrats on the title! :bravo:

In case you're interested, here's how I temporarily mount the seedling lights when needed- there's not much you can't accomplish with thermostat wire, clothespins, zipties, and blue tape...
I love your setup! I'm still working on getting the other two walls added to my grow box - I guess it's not really a box if it only has 2 walls. :laughtwo:
Indoor Gorilla Glue,left-4.75oz.-Outdoor Blackberry auto,center-2oz.-
Outdoor Blueberry auto,right-4.75oz
Excellent yields - especially that BB auto. I've never even come close 4.75oz on an auto.
What I can tell from seeing others grow them here, they do not like the variable environment of an outside grow in veg. It seems to send them into flower much earlier than those who grow indoors.
This agrees with my experiences as well. My best two autos were grown indoors. All of mine that I grew outside did indeed flower much sooner than the indoor plants.

Good morning.

I was just reading some of the sponsor articles and apparently, we do have a jar sponsor. :battingeyelashes:
Yeah, but their jars are nowhere large enough for the cannabis storage needs for folks here! The largest jar I saw was a 5 ounce jar - and with herbs and spices thats like 1/4 cup!

Back
Top Bottom