Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank you all , I really couldn't have done it without you!
When I started this journal, I wasn't sure that what I was doing would even work...
but thanks to the support from all of you, I've managed to grow some pretty nice plants in that homely little box!
Thanks again, from the bottom of my heart :love:

And now, it's time for Monday's Update...

I'll start off with the @Herbies Seeds Blueberry Hill..10 days old now, and doing pretty well, but a little droopy for some reason...she's under the Hydra-1000 now, maybe she's still getting used to it- it's at 65 watts, I may turn it down a little to see if she perks up a bit.
1.jpg

She's only grown about half an inch since transplant- looks like her node spacing is going to be pretty tight, and that's always a good thing.
2.jpg

She could also be a little greener, but I think that will square itself away when I start feeding her a little more (she's on 2g/gal mc)

3.jpg

The box was running a little cool, so I'm using my seedling mat for a heater- the intake air blows over the mat, and it brings the temp up to 8-10 degrees above the ambient- keeps it between 75-80f in the box- it only uses 20 watts, so it's cheap to run...and you know how I like cheap ;)
4.jpg

Not a lot more to be said about that one, so lets see how the Blueberry auto turned out..
5.1oz uncured, so apx. 4.75 oz is what I'll end up with...not great, but not terrible either.....
5.jpg

And a bud- nice mix of frost & colors there...should get the job done pretty well
6.jpg

And finally, here's my summer grow, inside and out...

Indoor Gorilla Glue,left-4.75oz.-Outdoor Blackberry auto,center-2oz.-
Outdoor Blueberry auto,right-4.75oz
so, 11.5oz total- enough to keep my sons and I stoned for a little while:passitleft:
(although, they smoke a lot more than I do)
7.jpg

And that's about it for today-
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate your support:love:
Have a great week and please, stay safe out there!

No school today for the 5 year old granddaughter:love:, so she'll be here at 1:00 pm or so...so If I'm not around later on, that's why!

Thank you all , I really couldn't have done it without you!
No problem, Carcass. You know I've got your back! :laughtwo:

That Blueberry bud pic is astounding!

… not gonna lie, those mismatched lids are giving me anxiety…
You must have the same anal retentive disorder I do :laugh:

Congrats on winning Grow Journal of the Month for October! Well-deserved from my point of view.

:welldone:

Oh, and, I'll trade my Blueberry Auto harvest for yours. I only got 21 grams with mine. ;)

I think someone snuck a jar of prunes in that pic!
but a little droopy for some reason...she's under the Hydra-1000 now, maybe she's still getting used to it- it's at 65 watts, I may turn it down a little to see if she perks up a bit.
I'd say light stress on that little thing. Feel free to drop the watts, save some of those power dollars, and lower the light wen it's time to bump the watts. It's not fixed in position is it?
4.75 oz is what I'll end up with...not great, but not terrible either.
If I could be "...not great..." about a 4.75 ounce auto I'd go back to growing them!

You are such a great grower….I can’t believe you’ve not had good results from autoflowers. :hmmmm:
Thanks Boo! I don't really hold a candle to your plants though. :green_heart:

What I can tell from seeing others grow them here, they do not like the variable environment of an outside grow in veg. It seems to send them into flower much earlier than those who grow indoors. I think the best way to do it would be to veg inside and then move them out once they are truly in flower.

If there was some variety that I had to have that only came in autoflower I might try it that way, but I really prefer the flexibility and control I have over photoperiod plants.

:ciao: Have some major catching up to do! Sorry you lost 2 of the Blueberry Hills :oops: but congratulations on the beautiful one you have going now! :slide:Also late congrats on the yummy harvests and on the well deserved GJOTM! :party:

Sorry it took so long to get back here- the granddaughter visit turned into a dinner thing, and then she
showed grandpa the correct way to color a unicorn, a pig, a cow, a chicken, and a dog...it's been a little while since I've used crayons, and apparently, I'm a little rusty... :)

No problem, Carcass. You know I've got your back!
I'm proud to call you my friend, GDB!:high-five:
, those mismatched lids are giving me anxiety…
But the weed being 3 different colors doesn't bother you? :rofl:
You must have the same anal retentive disorder I do :laugh:
We're probably all a little broken, that's why we get along so well:high-five:
I'm waiting on that new girl to get out of her diapers and grow like kids do....fast, blink and you'll miss it.
I can be patient...just not for very long....
Congrats on the win, C. Well deserved!
Thanks, Azimuth!
Well-deserved from my point of view.
Thank You, HashGirl!
Oh, and, I'll trade my Blueberry Auto harvest for yours. I only got 21 grams with mine. ;)
I wish you were closer, I'd gladly give you half of mine!
I'd say light stress on that little thing. Feel free to drop the watts, save some of those power dollars, and lower the light wen it's time to bump the watts. It's not fixed in position is it?
Thanks, Shed- I dropped the watts to 50, hope to see her praying in the morning...
It is fixed in position, so I just raise the plant.
Congrats again Carcass!!! Beautiful harvest to a beautiful journal!
Thanks for the kind words, Krissi!
Love that black jar of the BBa.

We could definitely use a jar sponsor here on 420magazine.
Yeah, that's some dark ass weed- from across the room it looks like a jar of charcoal briquettes:)
Some jars that, instead of "Mason" or "Ball" they say "Weed"or "Cannabis" in fancy lettering. I'd buy some!
I can’t believe you’ve not had good results from autoflowers. :hmmmm:
When you're as good at photos as Shed is, stick with what works!
Thanks Boo! I don't really hold a candle to your plants, though
Does anyone? She's grown the biggest autos I've ever seen...and she makes it look easy!
Sorry you lost 2 of the Blueberry Hills :oops: but congratulations on the beautiful one you have going now! :slide:Also late congrats on the yummy harvests and on the well deserved GJOTM! :party:
Candy! it's great to see you!
Yeah, I was getting a little worried when I got down to the last seed, so I was pretty happy to see it pop!
And thank you so much for the kind words:love:

Sorry it took so long to get back here- the granddaughter visit turned into a dinner thing, and then she
showed grandpa the correct way to color a unicorn, a pig, a cow, a chicken, and a dog...it's been a little while since I've used crayons, and apparently, I'm a little rusty... :)

I'm proud to call you my friend, GDB!:high-five:

But the weed being 3 different colors doesn't bother you? :rofl:

We're probably all a little broken, that's why we get along so well:high-five:

I can be patient...just not for very long....

Thanks, Azimuth!

Thank You, HashGirl!

I wish you were closer, I'd gladly give you half of mine!

Thanks, Shed- I dropped the watts to 50, hope to see her praying in the morning...
It is fixed in position, so I just raise the plant.

Thanks for the kind words, Krissi!

Yeah, that's some dark ass weed- from across the room it looks like a jar of charcoal briquettes:)
Some jars that, instead of "Mason" or "Ball" they say "Weed"or "Cannabis" in fancy lettering. I'd buy some!

When you're as good at photos as Shed is, stick with what works!

Does anyone? She's grown the biggest autos I've ever seen...and she makes it look easy!

Candy! it's great to see you!
Yeah, I was getting a little worried when I got down to the last seed, so I was pretty happy to see it pop!
And thank you so much for the kind words:love:
Glad you had a nice visit with your granddaughter. I’ll never have grandkids so I’m jealous! As for the crayons, I believe we should all use them - often!

Weed being in 3 different colors is a rainbow! Mismatched jars is just wrong. ;) And as for broken, I once had a boss who hired me me when he said, “We put the fun in dysfunctional” and I immediately replied, “Where do I sign up?”

Limited patience - THAT is me to the core!

LOVE your idea for the jars and yup, I’d buy some in a heartbeat!

Back
Top Bottom