CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

Plants look healthy AF and I love your full tent pics!

Me? I was a Mets fan growing up so I have no problem with sox. Unless it's the White Sox because my Grandfather was a Cubs fan. :)
I’m a White Sox fan because I live on the Southside but I also like the Cubs because as a kid WGN broadcast the games and Harry Carry was the coolest broadcaster ever. I still miss watching him. R.I.P. HC.:rip::(

He was great and Howard Cosell in football. Lol.. show you my age..lol
You seen Mr. Holy Cow 🐄? The man really enjoyed his Budweiser. It was so funny to watch him sing 🎶 @ the 7th inning stretch. CL🍀

I just want to add something on @Herbies Seeds

Their “Signed for Super Stealth Shipping” Option is exceptional. Costs a meh, costs lke a few bucks more. $20 maybe?

But it includes swag they hide it in.

Even you a felon the only way they fail is you don’t answer the door or try to redirect the delivery to a PO Box.

In my my experience PO Boxes don't have arms and hands to sign for stuff.

Herbies be good. Follow the instructions - yeah those three free shipments of seeds all arrived. One got busted - but not their fault.

“Sign on Delivery” is trackable and safer. But you need to “Sign”

Reading is a key skill.

A grow mate of mine (and same as me same week) made a judgement mistake. But due to needs must. Need a plan.

“I read the recommended height wrong for my new light”

A bit more attention to detail never hurts.

Nick

Anyone but Yankees for me!

I want a New Era / (I’m particular it got to be a Forty 9 model) - stitched 420 Logo Cap! Anyone else?

I can nake it happen 🤣

Nick
Lol.. good times:high-five:

I grew up braves..Glenn Hubbard,Dale Murphy, Bob horner. Etc. We didn't have a pro team in FL back in the day

Cards my second team but Charlie S and Tom B pitching/catching combo was a joy to watch. Not sure the Braves matched the Indians therefore.

But as I’m already on three balls and two strikes from our host for not following his OG Grower seriousness - gonna absent myself for fun elsewhere!

But baseball ❤️

Feel like a lime / “wow fly ball out by right centre field, now out by the rail tracks so we get another pitch, foul ball. One to come, bases are still loaded, count is 3 and two. Fouled away again and they are talking on the mound. And hey so betty, it is Betty, your wife’s name? How does she get that Key Line Pie just so good ? You mentioned she scrapes the skin of those limes Jim?”
- She sure does Johnny plus she squeezes just a little fresh apple juice in after, that her not so magic ingrdient now I said it on air - magic sauce! She has online followers believe her on this!”

“And a strike and we move to the top of the 7th / how’d you like them apples, Jim?”

Love baseball commentary.

Sorry the derailment. Promise last one ever ever

Nick & Co

😅

Their “Signed for Super Stealth Shipping” Option is exceptional. Costs a meh, costs lke a few bucks more. $20 maybe?

Even you a felon the only way they fail is you don’t answer the door or try to redirect the delivery to a PO Box.

Herbies be good. Follow the instructions - yeah those three free shipments of seeds all arrived. One got busted - but not their fault.

Reading is a key skill.

A grow mate of mine (and same as me same week) made a judgement mistake. But due to needs must. Need a plan.

Nick
Thanks for your understanding, some of us are only human. Smh CL🍀 Edit: I never said a word about a P.O. box that was recommended to me by them and you.I know how to read just fine I reckon. And finally I can’t Fn sign for something if I’m not home as far as being a felon that was purely speculation as to why they were intercepted. I really don’t know why they were. And if they think I’m a pita as you put it I can happily take future business to @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. seeing that they’re a Sponsor also.

Attention @420 Magazine Members:If I said that I’ve been using @DYNOMYCO for years this is incorrect because as you all know I only started growing last year. But it was brought to my attention so as a question as to my honesty I wanted to get this straight. CL🍀 Edit: If anyone knows where I supposedly said I had please bookmark it for me.

Reading is a key skill.

Nick
Your advice in PMs and on my thread is not needed or wanted. Please keep it to yourself. CL🍀

Thanks for your understanding, some of us are only human. Smh CL🍀 Edit: I never said a word about a P.O. box that was recommended to me by them and you.I know how to read just fine I reckon. And finally I can’t Fn sign for something if I’m not home as far as being a felon that was purely speculation as to why they were intercepted. I really don’t know why they were. And if they think I’m a pita as you put it I can happily take future business to @NorthAtlanticSeedCo. seeing that they’re a Sponsor also.
Placed my first order from NorthAtlanticSeeds. Got Ethos "grape balls of fire". Lol
Super easy on the order and fast processing

Weekend Update: Day 13 of 11/13 for my GT. day 8 for my Chocolate Thai and day 4 of my Panama. Both the Golden Tiger and Chocolate Thai continues to stretch greatly. I also have recently been seeing my Panama’s leaves are looking a different color. I’m not sure if this is from boosting its percentage of @Prescription Blend or not. I also removed very little from beneath the canopy. And all were fed till runoff with their individual blends of RX. They all continue to look amazing I’m very happy with all of them. And they still don’t show any signs of flowering but I don’t expect to see any signs for a while. So until next time happy growing and enjoy your weekend everyone. CL🍀

A7E3C481-59F4-4AB5-B404-E42AFD72320A.jpeg

AE483EDD-229B-4907-8749-E1332CDE68E1.jpeg

87FD9B80-4CE0-4AC4-B6C9-5C368052F1EF.jpeg

52E21A20-FC03-44BC-B7BD-F1DFF116D747.jpeg

45245FFA-4027-4E8D-838B-657D69D1B33B.jpeg

16751D76-7D4C-4879-8495-C969D00829EB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom