CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

I had a completely different phenotype and mine went much shorter than yours will! I'd ask folks who had ones that looked more like yours.
Didn’t @GainesvilleGreen have the same pheno as me? I don’t really remember. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Didn’t @GainesvilleGreen have the same pheno as me? I don’t really remember. CL🍀 :thanks: :cheesygrinsmiley:
My buddy usually grabs 2 plants from me a year. He grows outdoors, so he has them going now. I'll post pics when he sends them.
I'm going to drop some more soon of the Sour G.

Future Garden Update: My socks arrived from Spain today. Hiding inside of them was my Kwazulu seeds ( the elephant flatner). Customs destroyed the first attempt I think they ran my name n seen I’m a felon. So I used a name that wasn’t one n no prob. CL🍀 :thumb:

F$cking genius Captain.

Never heard of the cultivar. Popping it this year?

Future Garden Update: My socks arrived from Spain today. Hiding inside of them was my Kwazulu seeds ( the elephant flatner). Customs destroyed the first attempt I think they ran my name n seen I’m a felon. So I used a name that wasn’t one n no prob. CL🍀 :thumb:
Nicely done U the man.

F$cking genius Captain.

Never heard of the cultivar. Popping it this year?
Next grow will be Kwazulu, Colombian Gold and to be announced @ a later date. lol btw the Kwazulu is from World of Seeds. CL🍀 :cheesygrinsmiley:

My buddy usually grabs 2 plants from me a year. He grows outdoors, so he has them going now. I'll post pics when he sends them.
I'm going to drop some more soon of the Sour G.
Yeah I was surprised @ how Sativa 👀 looking it was/is. Should be a great smoke 💨. CL🍀

Yeah I was surprised @ how Sativa 👀 looking it was/is. Should be a great smoke 💨. CL🍀
I'm excited for you bro. Could have a special pheno from that great trifecta!
Going to plant couple more when I get back.

Hot has hell down here bro, know why I left this inferno..lol

I'm excited for you bro. Could have a special pheno from that great trifecta!
Going to plant couple more when I get back.

Hot has hell down here bro, know why I left this inferno..lol
I loved it, except the humidity n sweating. But you become used to it. Plus the ladies are scantily dressed. lol Catch any fish yet?Hope your Pops is doing good. CL🍀

I loved it, except the humidity n sweating. But you become used to it. Plus the ladies are scantily dressed. lol Catch any fish yet?Hope your Pops is doing good. CL🍀
Pops just out of the hospital. No fishing this time, unless it's at night..lol..rh now is 70% just crazy hot..
Yeah, the ladies..lol..north, south are here to have a good time but I've been married for 22 yrs so don't know what's going on..lol.

Not my best J, but it's too hot to smoke outside..lol..
I sound like a old man..
IMG_20230518_170736808.jpg

Pops just out of the hospital. No fishing this time, unless it's at night..lol..rh now is 70% just crazy hot..
Yeah, the ladies..lol..north, south are here to have a good time but I've been married for 22 yrs so don't know what's going on..lol.

Not my best J, but it's too hot to smoke outside..lol..
I sound like a old man..
IMG_20230518_170736808.jpg
I’m happy to hear Pops is home, how’s he feeling? I don’t care what time of day/night or anytime in between I’d rather be fishing 🎣. I think we can guess why I’ve been divorced twice. But I must have done something right I still talk regularly with one n my daughter said that her Mother talks about me all the time. They both want to get back together but no Fn way. CL🍀

:welcome:Update: Day 11 of 11/13 for my GT, day 6 of my CT and day 2 for my Panama. I also cleaned up a little larf underneath her. All my ladies were fed their usual diets of @Prescription Blend. Both my GT and CT are really putting on the stretch n my CT is now almost as tall as my GT. The all are still looking 👀 fantastic n it’s wall to wall green leaves inside of my tent. I had to keep the exhaust fan running from time to time so as to keep the temperature n humidity in check. That’s it for now but please remember that it’s the Sponsors that allow @420 Magazine to do all the wonderful things that they do. Also pick your favorite choices and vote 🗳️ for them. CL🍀 :thanks: :circle-of-love::420:

22FAC429-CB14-4016-8E03-934F9C8396CC.jpeg

83C22A18-1EB2-4375-B1D3-F23241C0748A.jpeg

F585D5FD-BB54-4488-8B7B-49E1DE89F5D4.jpeg

36E314BA-7711-4017-8E84-64CC3577CA62.jpeg

8F395E09-6011-4877-87E0-0223F8F25438.jpeg

5910999D-19EC-4CE6-9246-CB68E7A3F945.jpeg

961064E3-9F0F-4A1B-BF6E-B9496E2FB1C1.jpeg

D75D1DCE-52A7-45DA-B4DB-806E603973F0.jpeg

69E998DC-9665-45F2-B4A4-7700148A9845.jpeg

6058642A-F150-429F-B01C-BBCD1EB3E328.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom