CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

961064E3-9F0F-4A1B-BF6E-B9496E2FB1C1.jpeg
I will tomorrow morning it’s already lights out time. CL🍀

Pops just out of the hospital. No fishing this time, unless it's at night..lol..rh now is 70% just crazy hot..
Yeah, the ladies..lol..north, south are here to have a good time but I've been married for 22 yrs so don't know what's going on..lol.

Not my best J, but it's too hot to smoke outside..lol..
I sound like a old man..
IMG_20230518_170736808.jpg
Hey double G you gotta get you a @MagicStone. It’s the 💣 ! Best device for getting high in forever. CL🍀

I love it,, I'm old fashion, still like quisting papers..lol
This is a lot healthier for you, it turns your bud to vapor and you can really taste the flavors of your strains. I think 🤔 I’m going to retire me old trusty 1 hitter. lol CL🍀

I grew up smoking "Durban Poison", but the local strains, not a cultivar. We used to pay R2 ($0.1) per "slope", which was a gram. Sativa is in my blood. It's the first plant I grew from bag seed.

@Carmen Ray knows a thing or two about KwaZulu Natal - its like Zulu for Nativity Bay in an Africaans mix. She’s from Durban I believe, its the provincial capital.

Nick
Cool 😎. CL🍀

I grew up smoking "Durban Poison", but the local strains, not a cultivar. We used to pay R2 ($0.1) per "slope", which was a gram. Sativa is in my blood. It's the first plant I grew from bag seed.
I grew up smoking nasty Mexican brick weed but I had a buddy whose big bro was in Vietnam and brought back some exceptional Thai Sticks. Had another friend in the Navy who brought back some Hawaiian. We were all laughing at him because he paid 300 bucks for a oz. And it was bright green so we thought it was some crappy homegrown. We paid 40 bucks for a oz. of that brick weed. Those were 2 of the best highs in my young life. lol 😂 CL🍀

Attention @420 Magazine Members @Herbies Seeds has a great sale with 35% off. I’ve used them in the past and I’m currently growing some. They’re a Sponsor of @420 Magazine and they carry Ace Seeds + have xpress shipping. Also the popular Apple Betty is on sale. CL🍀

Yeah. @Herbies Seeds have a special US based store too for North America based peeps. I’ve actually used both and between various deliveries from Spain or the US to Thailand, UK and the US. From all the deliveries one was intercepted. Which they fixed at no extra charge, they’ve given me prizes (from our hosts @420 and free stuff - stuff just that just by having a chat and being a member here they helped me out. Thank you Herbies!

So, you know, like Lucky says - you got an excuse not to buy from them, with a plethora of breeders to chose from with their excellent customer service?

As my mother used to tell me when I was a kid,

“Put a sock in it and do what I say!”

Nick

Yeah. @Herbies Seeds have a special US based store too for North America based peeps. I’ve actually used both and between various deliveries from Spain or the US to Thailand, UK and the US. From all the deliveries one was intercepted. Which they fixed at no extra charge, they’ve given me prizes (from our hosts @420 and free stuff - stuff just that just by having a chat and being a member here they helped me out. Thank you Herbies!

So, you know, like Lucky says - you got an excuse not to buy from them, with a plethora of breeders to chose from with their excellent customer service?

As my mother used to tell me when I was kid,

“Put a sock in it and do what I say!”

Nick
Special shout-out to Ruth for being such a generous Sponsor. CL🍀

Plants look healthy AF and I love your full tent pics!

Me? I was a Mets fan growing up so I have no problem with sox. Unless it's the White Sox because my Grandfather was a Cubs fan. :)
I’m referring specifically about my sox from a different country. lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom