CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

:welcome:Update: Day 8 of flowering for my GT + Day 3 for my CT. All the ladies are still looking 👀 fantastic and growing unbelievably. I fed them all to runoff @Prescription Blend ph 6.4 71degrees. I was surprised that my Panama took more than usual + I’ve noticed a few brown spots on my SG. But I did get a little water on a couple of leaves, I tried to dry it off and it’s only on those leaves. I’m going be keeping an eye on it. That’s it for now but remember to vote and support the Sponsors. Happy growing n stay healthy. CL🍀 :thanks: :420:

062CBC0B-4962-466C-8C27-EB63ADB3AC9E.jpeg

A90199C8-7254-42E0-A97E-367F242723AB.jpeg

DFA887DE-3E3D-4FDD-878F-7BF3934B7096.jpeg

A63FC6CE-6830-4B69-8658-BAB0AA8FB7E5.jpeg

8ED2DEAE-76AA-41F5-BEE8-627D53BDD795.jpeg

842DF7BA-1430-41C2-907C-23F5DEB6B4BE.jpeg

C4D9E81D-F6D5-463F-B76A-541FE5E8B2F5.jpeg

6E8A7BC1-F188-4998-B551-EC4594B009A7.jpeg

Training +Pruning Update: I did some extensive work supercropping my Golden Tiger and did a little thinning on the undergrowth. CL🍀
Edit: I’m noticing a significant more smell coming from my tent.
309D6737-AF45-4453-B6B4-0E50E288C284.jpeg

F8EA6805-7285-4CD1-B5AE-532B743237ED.jpeg

E9262080-B436-4B39-96A3-A042D150DC16.jpeg

1873CF1D-1D1F-4531-B9C7-C18CFC88872C.jpeg

This one is special my Captain. You did a great job on her, she will keep you busy.

Is she taking on the whole tent by herself?

This one is special my Captain. You did a great job on her, she will keep you busy.

Is she taking on the whole tent by herself?
She is trying to and without a lot of training she would have easily. CL🍀

I have a feeling that this is going to be a daily thing supercropping my Golden Tiger. CL🍀
I would stop supercropping to the middle for sure as it's getting very crowded in there now. When I suggested it originally it was to fill in the middle, but that's done!
I don’t have space in my tent. CL🍀
You have height in there, so I would let it stretch up for a while to get an idea of the shape in flower before you bend any more.
71degrees
Doesn't 68Âş water have even more oxygen? Why did you decide 71 was your number?

I would stop supercropping to the middle for sure as it's getting very crowded in there now. When I suggested it originally it was to fill in the middle, but that's done!

You have height in there, so I would let it stretch up for a while to get an idea of the shape in flower before you bend any more.

Doesn't 68Âş water have even more oxygen? Why did you decide 71 was your number?
That’s a little colder and I don’t want to shock the girls so 71degrees seemed like the best of both worlds. And if you remember that tent has about 18” of wasted space. So I really don’t have much room. I don’t want to fry the thing. CL🍀

That’s a little colder and I don’t want to shock the girls so 71degrees seemed like the best of both worlds. And if you remember that tent has about 18” of wasted space. So I really don’t have much room. I don’t want to fry the thing. CL🍀
I thought you were moving stuff out of the peak so you could get the light as high as it would go. Either way, leave it alone for a week and see how it grows. It's best to get an idea of what shape it would like before you bend it to your will. Don't be afraid of it taking over since you can still spread it out to keep it from the light. Sativas are usually airy and can be spread out wide without blocking the light to the plant next to it.

I thought you were moving stuff out of the peak so you could get the light as high as it would go. Either way, leave it alone for a week and see how it grows. It's best to get an idea of what shape it would like before you bend it to your will. Don't be afraid of it taking over since you can still spread it out to keep it from the light. Sativas are usually airy and can be spread out wide without blocking the light to the plant next to it.
Gotcha 👍will do Shedster and it’s already taking over but I’ll proceed as instructed kind Sir. CL🍀Edit: Btw the light is as high as it can go now.

Update: Just putting this out there, that my Mother’s Rose of Sharon bushes really love 💕 @Prescription Blend. I’ve been dumping the runoff of my girls on them and they’re really loving it. Green leaves everywhere and prolly grew another couple of inches. CL🍀

Late to the party but plants are looking great. I LOVE GOLDEN TIGER. Grew her last year and took 26w start to finish with 18w flowering alone. Going to attempt another grow of her as we speak (along with Malawi, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama link in signature) Might be getting 25 more females seeds of the 3rd Gen version with my next seed order.

Best of luck and I’ll try to follow best I can

Late to the party but plants are looking great. I LOVE GOLDEN TIGER. Grew her last year and took 26w start to finish with 18w flowering alone. Going to attempt another grow of her as we speak (along with Malawi, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama link in signature) Might be getting 25 more females seeds of the 3rd Gen version with my next seed order.

Best of luck and I’ll try to follow best I can
Happy to have you along but I was wondering how was the Golden Tiger smoke? Is it really as intense as advertised? Happy growing. CL🍀

Happy to have you along but I was wondering how was the Golden Tiger smoke? Is it really as intense as advertised? Happy growing. CL🍀

Well I’m typing this after 2 bowls of it, with 1 bowl of Cinderella 99 on top of that. Also just finished a 8.5hr work shift. So my aches are feeling better, feeling a little snackish for chocolate, I’m feeling real happy, mellow, eyes a little low but I’m motivated To do stuff. A little chatty when I’m around people too but only a slight haze feel when walking. Now I did four bowls once and knocked me on my ass, colours looked fucking amazing, food destroyer of sugar/spicy snacks, and all of the above. Smells like spicy mandarin oranges and smokes pretty much the same as well. and She’s still super sticky when I pull her from my jar some 8 months later, but I’m now half way through my supply. :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Her are a few pics of her when she finished. Not the best as I was an idiot and used my older iPad and not my iPhone.

3_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

6_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

5_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

Well I’m typing this after 2 bowls of it, with 1 bowl of Cinderella 99 on top of that. Also just finished a 8.5hr work shift. So my aches are feeling better, feeling a little snackish for chocolate, I’m feeling real happy, mellow, eyes a little low but I’m motivated To do stuff. A little chatty when I’m around people too but only a slight haze feel when walking. Now I did four bowls once and knocked me on my ass, colours looked fucking amazing, food destroyer of sugar/spicy snacks, and all of the above. Smells like spicy mandarin oranges and smokes pretty much the same as well. and She’s still super sticky when I pull her from my jar some 8 months later, but I’m now half way through my supply. :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Her are a few pics of her when she finished. Not the best as I was an idiot and used my older iPad and not my iPhone.

3_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

6_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

5_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg
Those are some incredible looking 👀 colas. So heavy that they’re falling over. I feel like I’ve been growing her forever and will miss her when she’s chopped but really looking forward to trying her out. CL🍀

:welcome:Day 9 of flowering of my GT and day 4 of my CT. The others are still in veg. All the ladies are still looking fantastic and hopefully they stay this way. They all were fed till runoff with @Prescription Blend with their individual percentages. I’m having a little trouble keeping the temperature and humidity in check because of the weather. I have to run my exhaust fan outside the window instead of just inside my room. But it’s a ez fix that I haven’t gotten around to. I forgot to mention that both my Panama n SourG are now drinking more than normal. I’m looking forward to flipping the both of them and then I won’t have to schlep them to the closet everyday @ lights out. And of course neither the GT or CT are showing any signs of flowering but I’m not expecting them to anyways. That’s it for now and remember to support the Sponsors and vote for your favorite choices in the Contests. Happy growing n stay tuned. CL🍀. :thanks: :circle-of-love::420:

F7531B8B-AD65-41BC-9DB7-48338776821E.jpeg

80863766-9C58-431D-BB91-6AD5F277128A.jpeg

2F3F512A-D373-4D98-9746-E0D098F407BE.jpeg

93026016-E7D5-46F6-8A90-2EEB320E83FA.jpeg

BC6066AB-C578-48F3-9974-45BD3CC5B00C.jpeg

Flip the Panama in the tent for now until you're ready to flip the Sour G. Then, when the Sour G is big enough and you're running out of room in the tent, flip the Sour G and bring the Panama back to the closet for good.
Sounds like a plan, but it’s already lights out so I’m going to flip it tomorrow. Thanks Shedmeister 🦸‍♀️. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom