CaptainLucky's First Indoor Golden Tiger Grow 2023

:welcome:Weekend Update: Tomorrow I flip my Golden Tiger. Then it’s only a couple of more months of flowering. I hope I don’t die from old age before I get to sample some. All of my ladies are really looking good and drinking unbelievably. I went through a gallon n a half of @Prescription Blend n another gallon n a half of water to feed them until runoff. I did some more pruning on my Panama to try and open her up some. But I can already tell that it’s going to be a daily thing. The growth on these plants is amazing. I’m not sure if it’s the @Prescription Blend or my light or maybe it’s a combination of both but whatever I remove is back doubled in a day or two. I don’t think I’m going to veg. my Chocolate Thai much longer maybe another week and flip her to. I have to say that I’m pleasantly surprised with my Sour G she is growing good and has very Sativa looking 👀 leaves. I’m thinking she should be a nice wake n bake smoke. It’s also strange that she’s the only one that takes her @Prescription Blend straight and doesn’t show any nute burn 🔥. I think that’s all for now but I hope everyone is having a blast this weekend. I’m not going to mention anything else because if you been following my thread you already know what to do and what’s expected of you as members. Happy growing n stay strong. CL🍀 :thanks: :circle-of-love: :circle-of-love: :420: :circle-of-love:

83993663-FC8A-435F-8B75-E6A883D8CE93.jpeg

A6DAB2F2-1AC5-4DF3-8726-443F3BA0EB25.jpeg

F065F224-8B16-4E5E-B2EE-99A7079C3851.jpeg

ECA7C0CA-2092-4E1C-8B16-C4D3E9F8AC59.jpeg

3CBBC19D-2E93-4638-8607-95EE72034FD3.jpeg

D05C3BFE-63D3-466F-9992-E9987A75FCE5.jpeg

CDEBF76E-B0A2-408D-87A0-FC883D44CA8D.jpeg

06F6BDB2-BBFE-45CE-B156-092DF0C18561.jpeg

EB490716-BA07-4016-B872-B588B1B86166.jpeg

A24FF796-87E0-4164-B51A-9555FA19472D.jpeg

Fantastic work Captain, you are holding a tight crew!

Back when I started this community they gave out points for rep; I give you one. (I dont know if its still do that)
I have never gave a rep point but I give you one, just need to know how I can do that.

Anyway never mind I just finished reading the January Poll you guys had... You would get my rep point because you growing some fineass looking sativa lady.

Back when I started this community they gave out points for rep; I give you one. (I dont know if its still do that)
I have never gave a rep point but I give you one, just need to know how I can do that.

``

Anyway never mind I just finished reading the January Poll you guys had... You got my rep because you growing some fineass looking sativa lady.
Unfortunately rep points went away with the update in 2018, at least I think it was 2018!

Unfortunately rep points went away with the update in 2018, at least I think it was 2018!
Yeah I just read the January poll and discussion you guys had. Not the end of the world.

I still like to publicly say to someone else; reps for the hard work, plants are showing. Peer to Peer respect/recognition.

Anyway never mind I just finished reading the January Poll you guys had... You would get my rep point because you growing some fineass looking sativa lady.
Thanks for the thought Dani, I think that was the coolest compliment I’ve ever received but I don’t know how far I would’ve gotten without Shed. CL🍀 :thanks: :circle-of-love::420:

Yeah I just read the January poll and discussion you guys had. Not the end of the world.

I still like to publicly say to someone else; reps for the hard work, plants are showing. Peer to Peer respect/recognition.
Coming from a Sativa lover/grower like you bro is quite the compliment because I’ve seen your previous grows and I have much respect for your work. CL🍀

Coming from a Sativa lover/grower like you bro is quite the compliment because I’ve seen your previous grows and I have much respect for your work. CL🍀

You know what Im saying bro, Sativas are hard to tame, for indoors its a real mission and you got some heavies, like real head turners Golden Tiger, Thai like some pro phenos to handle.
Anything Asian and African is amazing.
Just wondering the flowering times here like 12 weeks at least... seems like your pheno is a real gem havent seen that leaf pattern in a while, not to be pushy or anything but I would highly recommend to keep this pheno going after your harvest.

Im geeking on the genetics;
ACE seeds site,
In Golden Tiger we have combined different extremely potent and resinous sativas from Malawi and Thailand.

The outcome is a 100 % sativa hybrid with great vegetative strength, remarkable for its overpowering potency and its exceptional flowering traits. The flowers overflow, forming dense buds with little leaves. The trichomes are huge, plentiful and loaded with powerful cannabinoids.

This current version of Golden Tiger has stronger Thai influence, is better yielding and has more refined aromas than the previous one.

Concretely, Golden Tiger currently contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai), and 2 different Malawi parental plants: the Old Malawi Killer and the 3rd generation New Malawi Killer.
-------------
Koh Chang
is one of the largest islands in Southern Thailand
Hmong would refer to indigenous tribes from Laos, Vietnam, China and Thailand so guessing Northern parts of Thailand;
Plus the Malawi phenos...

:circle-of-love:

Sorry needed to add this too;
Resistance against spider mites Average-High
Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
Resistance against botrytis Very high
Resistance against white fly Average-High
Resistance against cold Average-High
Resistance against heat High
Latitude 0º-43º

I’m glad you guys brought it up about cloning. I was thinking that it was in flowering when you took clones. But then you couldn’t veg them to size first so now I know differently. I hope I can do it without any cloning gel? I’m also going to need a tutorial Sensei. Hopefully with pictures please 🙏. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks: CL🍀

I’m glad you guys brought it up about cloning. I was thinking that it was in flowering when you took clones. But then you couldn’t veg them to size first so now I know differently. I hope I can do it without any cloning gel? I’m also going to need a tutorial Sensei. Hopefully with pictures please 🙏. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thanks: CL🍀

IF you miss all cloning windows, there is always re veg possibility after harvest and then clone.

IF you miss all cloning windows, there is always re veg possibility after harvest and then clone.
Thanks bro that’s good to know because I want to keep a mother plant going. CL🍀

Sunday Update: I’m thinking I’m gonna go 11/13 to try to keep my Golden Tiger from stretching too much. I’m also not sure how to do the pre-flip pruning properly any thoughts,recommendations or tips? Hope all is well with everyone and happy growing. CL🍀. :thanks: :420:

Sunday Update: I’m thinking I’m gonna go 11/13 to try to keep my Golden Tiger from stretching too much. I’m also not sure how to do the pre-flip pruning properly any thoughts,recommendations or tips? Hope all is well with everyone and happy growing. CL🍀. :thanks: :420:
11/13 is awesome for Sativas brother. Especially, since you veg them a long time.
I take off all the circle on this picture, I call them sucker nodes in the middle of the plant. They will not turn out anyway and makes trimming harder too.
Don't laugh at my art pic..lol
IMG_20230507_111028770_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom