Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Twins from a different Mother....that ought to be a clue! LOL

Well, I have all of my lights moved upstairs. All of the plants and seedlings are happy and warm. I moved some of them up here yesterday and I can already see a growth spurt. Amazing plant.
The possible male, may be not what I thought. The little ballsy looking things are actually opening up and getting leafy looking. I'll have some pics in a bit. ;-)

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I wish I had fully understood the ‘Gold Plated Pension’ commitments that are involved in that particular career :lot-o-toke:

:rofl:
LOL AJ! Marriage is a fine institution....if I ever care to be institutionalized. Just not my thang...

Okay, here's the lil' B's. I am still kind of on the fence on this. They look like they are opening into preflowers. Let's hope. ;-)

Female_or_male_3.jpg

Female_or_male_2.jpg

Female_or_Male_1.jpg

Found them...don't know how I missed that...must of been all the hash yesterday :)

Looks perfect Canna...as those tops grow just move your tie down points out further as the tops start to turn up to the light...every couple/ few days usually is sufficient. How long are you planing to veg? The length of veg time may influence your training a little.

Looks great :thumb:...your gonna enjoy this :)

Thanks Jay. Planning on at least a month, maybe a little longer. This is all going to be weather dependent. I want to start an outside grow as soon as I can. Have to wait for frost warnings to be over. I think I am pushing spring a little bit. LOL

Very nice :)...I know...I'm ready for spring too...another snowstorm tomorrow :(

Im really looking forward to the outside grow :thumb:...you document everything so well and take great photos

Back
Top Bottom