Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

I just recently harvested my two reveggies and have these observations: I was a bit dissappointed with the yield as far as weight however the eye appeal of the buds, their form and density was very nice...they just came smaller than the originals. With that said, the popcorn and such was much easier to deal with and gave a nice bubble hash so all in all was worth the effort. I had my light a bit higher than usual and that might have been the culprit on dry, baggable yield but I would say other than filling time gaps between harvests and cloning (of which the reveggies were w/o a doubt the best plants I've grown for cloning) I doubt I'll do it again.

I just recently harvested my two reveggies and have these observations: I was a bit dissappointed with the yield as far as weight however the eye appeal of the buds, their form and density was very nice...they just came smaller than the originals. With that said, the popcorn and such was much easier to deal with and gave a nice bubble hash so all in all was worth the effort. I had my light a bit higher than usual and that might have been the culprit on dry, baggable yield but I would say other than filling time gaps between harvests and cloning (of which the reveggies were w/o a doubt the best plants I've grown for cloning) I doubt I'll do it again.
Good information John, and good to see you around.
I like that I've tried it, we'll see how the yield is. But with all of the seeds and plants that I have now, I don't really think it's worth the time etc. to keep doing it. Just had to do it once to see if it produced anything different. Can't wait to see buds on it now.
:high-five:

Good information John, and good to see you around.
I like that I've tried it, we'll see how the yield is. But with all of the seeds and plants that I have now, I don't really think it's worth the time etc. to keep doing it. Just had to do it once to see if it produced anything different. Can't wait to see buds on it now.
:high-five:

yeah, the buds on mine look NICE, just kinda small...2-3 gram on the bigguns, lol; and for cloning, it's the bomb. But I got about 60% yield for the same space from a clone/seed....so......well, like I said, I did have my light higher than normal but even still , ya know.

Well, I'm probably going to start the flush on the 4 plants in flower. I can't see any dramatic change in them other than those top leaf shoots got bigger. I'm just spinning my wheels hoping for anything to happen with them, and by the time they would be getting any buds on them, the buds already there would be too mature. The timing for them for flowering is 9-10 weeks and next weekend will be week 10.
I might chop a bud off tonight and see what I have going on with the original buds. Buds. LOL

Fantastic! :party:

Use your photo magic to get close-ups of where all the extra branching comes from?

No pressure!:rofl:

Here ya go AJ, just for you.
The leaves are exactly as Jamthe3 said they would be when the reveg starts, kind of funky growing. Like they aren't sure what they are supposed to do yet. LOL This is off one of the small branches jutting out from the main stem.

Reveg_Close.jpg

Reveg_Close_2.jpg

And this one was for the heck of it. There are several sticky little droplets oozing from the stem. I thought it was unique with the reflections.
Sticky_Liquid.jpg

Here ya go AJ, just for you.
The leaves are exactly as Jamthe3 said they would be when the reveg starts, kind of funky growing. Like they aren't sure what they are supposed to do yet. LOL This is off one of the small branches jutting out from the main stem.

Reveg_Close.jpg

Reveg_Close_2.jpg

And this one was for the heck of it. There are several sticky little droplets oozing from the stem. I thought it was unique with the reflections.
Sticky_Liquid.jpg

Fantastic shots Canna! That clump already has so many growing tips! The change from ‘stretch’ to ‘veg’ does make such a difference! In the first photo it kind of promotes all the inter-nodal shoots to tops?

Thank you for the photos!!

You take lovely shots, close-ups, time-lapse and the ‘Art’ shots! Top drawer!

Fantastic shots Canna! That clump already has so many growing tips! The change from ‘stretch’ to ‘veg’ does make such a difference! In the first photo it kind of promotes all the inter-nodal shoots to tops?
Thank you for the photos!!
You take lovely shots, close-ups, time-lapse and the ‘Art’ shots! Top drawer!

Yeah AJ, it's interesting to watch. The growth spurts more every day. Can't wait to see what this does! :thumb:

Nice pics as always Canna, that droplet shot is cool looking :high-five:
Thank you Heady! I love doing close up and macro shots. When spring gets here and things start blooming, the bugs and flora better watch out! LOL

sitting on my back deck , pondering life n smoking a bong!!!!
Wish I could be there with you KaBloom, mine is still full of snow and ice...and it's a covered deck. LOL

Canna I just want to say hi and happy growing :) Also damn your photography skills are mad awesome! Well done indeed!
Hi LA! Thanks so much, hopefully my training plants will turn out at least half as nice as yours always do. Gotta have an example to strive for. Yours are always top on the list. LOL

Hi Canna, I like the looks of the reveg! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far!
:circle-of-love:
Hey RainStacks!! Good to see you out and about today. So far weekend is going well. Got my bubble bags today....no seeds yet though. Oh well. Soon enough.... I keep telling my impatient self......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom