Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Just looking out of the window enjoying the beauty, dreaming of buds, and burning one!
snow16.jpg

That's post card material Princess DIY!

That's post card material Princess DIY!
Thanks! I was trying to stay on topic, so I thought I'd show you what I was day dreaming about! LOL:thanks:

I would smoke my window if it looked like that Pinky :)...Nice photo
Me and you both! :thumb:

I agree Reg, but it's PinkyGreen's artistry in Canna-Trees. :)
Why thank you Cannafan. That was a quicky. :circle-of-love:

Anyone who planned on attending The Reps are Right tonight, Reg has had to cancel due to family obligations. He will let us know when the next one will be.
:thumb:
Thanks for spreading the word! :thanks:

What would happen if I cut the top of her off and just let the bottom half grow?

I think the low down branches will take-over as the main shoots, the 2 that are now highest, the others should thicken-up, a good plan!

I may not continue with this one. Just taking up light.

Shame you are not closer to spring, let the Reveg girls enjoy a natural summer and finish them indoors?

:passitleft:

Update looks great Canna! :thumb:

With the stretchy white widow, what about just gently bending the top over and tying it down? I would leave the top on that one if i was you...bending the top over will redistribute the auxins...it will slow down the stretch and distribute more of the auxins to the lower branch's and the internode branches along the stem...just a thought

I agree Reg, but it's PinkyGreen's artistry in Canna-Trees. :)
Sorry Pinky. Post card reps to you.

One of my White Widow clones has gotten stretchy....like she's missing a section of herself. LOL
I hate to say it but she reminds me of the humble beginnings of my Mutant Honey Haze.

Update looks great Canna! :thumb:
With the stretchy white widow, what about just gently bending the top over and tying it down? I would leave the top on that one if i was you...bending the top over will redistribute the auxins...it will slow down the stretch and distribute more of the auxins to the lower branch's and the internode branches along the stem...just a thought

Okay, Jay I'm going to try to bend her down first. If that doesn't let it fill out more, then I will chop it. LOL

I think the low down branches will take-over as the main shoots, the 2 that are now highest, the others should thicken-up, a good plan!
Shame you are not closer to spring, let the Reveg girls enjoy a natural summer and finish them indoors?

:passitleft:
Hi AJ, thanks! I dunno....I know me and I hate to chuck anything that has a possibility..so I'll probably let it continue for awhile.
On the stretchy, read above. I'll see what it does after bending it down. If I don't break it doing it. LOL Could try that pinch technique though.....hmmmmmm

Your re-veg looks awesome! I am not certain what to tell you about your WW Stretchy girl...:thumb:
:thanks: Pinky and subscribed to your new journal. Looking forward to it!

I hate to say it but she reminds me of the humble beginnings of my Mutant Honey Haze.
I'll go back through your journal and remind myself on the Mutant Honey Haze. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom