Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

ouch on the timer and reveg in flower Canna....it will be interesting to see how they finish out.

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I can't wait to see that Canna...so cool :thumb:

...so they were like chickens? LOL
Well, considering as a child I was "chased" by many a chicken that my father had beheaded for the dinner table.....no. LOL
He would laugh so hard that his sides would hurt. I didn't find it funny in the least. :straightface:

:cool:

I'm going to be transplanting the two topped plants into my canna-bags tonight.

Edit:this post is a page late LOL

I agree and disagree...pruning will always slow grow (to an extent...removal of dead branches/foliage actually speeds growth)...training for a purpose requires removal and manipulation to improve results...it is a trade off, slightly slower growth for a short period of time for much better results in the long term...I don't think this is a discussion for the fastest growth...it is about training the plant for increased yield..the two sets of internode branches with the fan leaves already removed will grow very slow, will be shaded out and the first two node sets never do very well anyway...better to focus the plants energy where it will make a difference

Edit:this post is a page late LOL

I agree and disagree...pruning will always slow grow (to an extent...removal of dead branches/foliage actually speeds growth)...training for a purpose requires removal and manipulation to improve results...it is a trade off, slightly slower growth for a short period of time for much better results in the long term...I don't think this is a discussion for the fastest growth...it is about training the plant for increased yield..the two sets of internode branches with the fan leaves already removed will grow very slow, will be shaded out and the first two node sets never do very well anyway...better to focus the plants energy where it will make a difference

I am for sure looking for greater yield, not necessarily fast growth. I have all kinds of time to wait if I can get bigger, better, buds....and more of them! :thumb:

Hi Canna Love the silent movie!!:thumb:

..it is a trade off, slightly slower growth for a short period of time for much better results in the long term......it is about training the plant for increased yield..

A few simple words to fully explain what causes me so much dithering!! :adore:

:passitleft:

:ciao: everybody.
I am encouraged. I took a good long look at each one of these plants in flower and the original buds below the new veg growth are very dense and thick. Despite the mishap here, I think I'm going to wind up with a better yield as far as weight and density than I did with my first grow for sure. We'll see how it goes now, but I really like what I saw. :thumb:
The leaf issues got really bad, but I don't see any new bad stuff. I see dark green where I was seeing light green to yellowish. YEY!

Sooooo....now I wonder.....
think it would help redirect energy to the original buds if I snip off all of those re-veg top leaves? I'm prolly gonna do it to at least one and see what it does. Just curious if anyone has done this before.

I have never been in that situation before but it makes perfect sense!

Well, another look this morning and I changed my mind. :laugh: The new growth on the tops have pistils all over now, so I will leave it be and see what forms. ;-)
I did trim out some really bad looking leaves so no more energy is sent that way.
I hope to have some pics up tonight.

Leaves are givers...not takers.....anything on a plant that is green is conducting photosynthesis....just sayin. There are ways to remove leaves too, if one chooses; if you cut in the middle of the petiole, the plant doesn't get a message to make a new leaf. I have sometimes remobed leaves if they are low on the plant, AND they are at least half dead.

Well darn....my budder machine is on back order with shipment not expected till tomorrow. Sure hope it ships tomorrow!

In the meantime I took the plunge and ordered some seeds from Herbie's Head Shop:

G13 Labs - Blueberry Gum-feminised
The latest in G13 Line of awesome Strains! A strain that will clear your mind but also give you an earthly calm. This strain is a must have for every connoisseur. Low maintenance and mould resistant make it perfect for amateurs but has the taste that would satisfy even the most fastidious and hard to please connoisseurs. Blueberry Gum produces rock solid crystal nug's with a sweet bubblegum aroma. Take our word this will knock your socks off!
Flowering Time Indoor: 52 - 62 days (~57 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is high.
General Impression Indoor: is all together extremely good and very recommendable.
Harvest Time Outdoor: End of September +/- 1 Week in BlSaα climates.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
Yield / Quantity Outdoor: The crop of this strain is high.
General Impression Outdoor: is all together a quite good strain.

Bomb Seeds - THC Bomb (regular)
THC Bomb is the original signature strain of Bomb Seeds. It has created rave reviews around the world. This strain has it all a mixture of giant, rock-hard buds and explosively high THC levels. THC Bomb is a connoisseurs dream whilst also providing commercial growers with large yielding crops.

Like Big Bud, the harvest will be massive, coupled with the power and strength of a classic white strain. THC Bomb has very high levels of THC, well over 20% when grown under optimum conditions. The plant stays relatively short for such a high yielder. The strength and vigour and fast finishing make THC Bomb a truly top grade plant. Outdoors THC Bomb can produce well over 1kg per plant. When ready to harvest the plant will literally be covered in frosty white trichromes. THC Bomb was developed to be something special delivering on every level: yield, strength, taste and speed!

Plant Height: Short (65-90cm)
Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: Very High (550-650g/m²)
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

FREEBIES

World of Seeds Bank - Strawberry Blue Feminised

This strain is a cross between two genetics whose taste and aroma alone make them top choices for many growers. A selected specimen from the spectacularly tasting Blue family crossed with the fruity Strawberry resulted in a mainly sativa strain but with a short flowering cycle. She produces long branches, making her ideal for SCROG or SOG systems although care is required in SOG systems to control the height.

Sex: Feminised
Lineage: Strawberry/new Blue line
Genotype: 75% sativa / 25% indica
Grow Method: indoor/outdoor
Harvest Time (indoors): 65-70 days
Harvest Time (outdoors): early October
Yield: 350-450g indoor / 350-500g outdoor
Taste: Sweet, fruity
Aroma: Fruity
Effect: Cerebral
THC: 20%
Resistance to Mould: Medium
Resistance to Pests: Medium
Medicinal Value: Medium

Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy Feminised
Here it comes one of our most perfect and savory hybrids. So tasty and sensory, this variety amalgamates the sugary sweetness of candy and the softness of cotton. COTTON CANDY exploits the delicious properties of the best cannabis. The enjoyment of COTTON CANDY was made with time and patience.
Long time ago the DELICIOUS SEEDS breeder team got the challenge and began to work in our warehouse. The aim was to develop a plant with an enormous grow potential without neglecting the organoleptic features usual in DELICIOUS varieties; a plant with excellent performance both indoors and outdoors and in greenhouses, major producer of THC resin, easy to grow, and resistant to fungi, pests and stress.
COTTON CANDY was obtained by crossing a variety with higher genetic potential from South Africa, the POWER PLANT, with one of our best mothers, LAVENDER (SUPERSKUNK – BIG SKUNK KOREAN – AFGHANI HAWAIIAN). The outcome is a perfect plant that produces large and long buds as fox queues and acquires a lavender metal pitch in the sheets at the end of flowering.
Because of its relationship calyx-leaf, this plant is easy to manicure. It’s a variety with a so intense and pungent scent that gets heady just with smelling it, very rich in THC resin and with perfect organoleptic features. Welcome to the paradise of flavors and colors by COTTON CANDY.

Hawaiian Skunk Haze(regular seeds) I could not locate anything that referred to "Hawaiian Skunk HAZE", but here's Hawaiian Skunk descriptor:

Seedsman - Hawaiian Skunk
Genetics: Hawaiian Indica x Skunk No. 1
AKA: "The Real McCoy"
Variety: indica / Sativa (62.5% indica)
Type: F1 Hybrid
Harvest Date: October
Flowering Period: 11 weeks
THC Content: 11-17%
No. of Seeds Per Packet: 10
Characteristics: Spicy taste / good yield

Hawaiian Indica is an indica/ Sativa hybrid with very large female flowers, and resin production on leaves as well as flowers. Hawaiian Skunk has a citrus smell with a spicy taste and produces a happy cerebral high. It is a short rounded plant with exceptionally broad leaves, which produces a generous yield.

Here's the best I could with pics tonight. I'm grumpy and tired. :blalol:

I haven't cut any leaves off. I want to see what they do. There are a lot of trichs hanging around on them, literally. So none of these plants are going to waste for me.

First are two unusual shapes that I thought were quite cool.
Need a tire for the car? White walls and all. :cheesygrinsmiley:
2nd_grow_tire_leaf.jpg

Do you see the angry bird....or dragon head In the below pic?

2nd_grow_Curling_leaf.jpg

The next are just close shots of what's going on with the growth. Lots of pistils coming out of them.

2nd_grow_top_of_plant.jpg

2nd_grow_buds.jpg

2nd_grow_leafs.jpg

This one is interesting with the pistils coming out of the leaf because it's how my seeds started out to form on my pollination experiment. I hope that's not what it is.

2nd_grow_pistil_form.jpg

Okay Jay....here's the update on the two topped plants:

I tied the fan leaves down to open them up. I also trimmed off some growth on the lower part of the taller plant. It's pretty obvious that the growth on the one that wasn't trimmed at the bottom has exceeded the the other one. Look at the difference in height.

WM_2_and_4_2-28_growth.jpg

So, is there anything I should be doing differently here?

WM4_2-28_growth.jpg

WM2_2-28_growth.jpg

I'm going to be transferring these to canna-bags tomorrow, hopefully that tall stem will be buried more. I've heard that will slow growth down too, we shall see. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom