Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

She just goes from one endeavor to another. That's why I call her Princess DIY (Do It Yourself)...

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Top your plant then transplant to a 5 gallon size pot. Take the 2 lower branches as cuttings. Low Stress Train the branches so they are parallel then stretch them out and tie them down. Defoliate the larger fan leaves to open up the light to the branches. In only 2 weeks you will have many tops growing from the branches. You can see how I grew my LA Confidential in my KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Thanks King and LA!
Okay you guys, I'm a little confused on what you suggested to do with the bottom growth. Here's some pics with numbered areas. Are you suggesting remove the growth?

wm4_topped.jpg

WM2_topped.jpg

I will have a major update in the morning, if all goes uninterrupted here. There are some very interesting changes in the grow, and you all get to watch it unfold with me. LOL
The reveg is going well, lots of new growth showing. Will have pics in the morning. And hopefully a time lapse with a surprise feature.
;-)
I posted a couple of pics of the topped plants this morning with a question, did anyone have a comment on that? Just trying to decide whether to cut the bottom leaves....or which ones basically.
Thanks everyone and have a great night!
:green_heart:

I will have a major update in the morning, if all goes uninterrupted here. There are some very interesting changes in the grow, and you all get to watch it unfold with me. LOL
The reveg is going well, lots of new growth showing. Will have pics in the morning. And hopefully a time lapse with a surprise feature.
;-)
I posted a couple of pics of the topped plants this morning with a question, did anyone have a comment on that? Just trying to decide whether to cut the bottom leaves....or which ones basically.
Thanks everyone and have a great night!
:green_heart:

Looking forward to the update Canna! :)

I would remove 1 + 2 ...but that's just me...I'm sure you will.get more input...you have time...I give my plants a few days recovery time before removing lower growth ...I try not to shock them too much by doing everything at once since they are young plants.

...if you ask LA I bet he will tell you to take off 1, 2 and 3 :)

Looking forward to the update Canna! :)

I would remove 1 + 2 ...but that's just me...I'm sure you will.get more input...you have time...I give my plants a few days recovery time before removing lower growth ...I try not to shock them too much by doing everything at once since they are young plants.
Thank you Jay! Yeah, I wanted to give them a rest. After I topped them and put the video camera on them, I watch it and they were just a dancin' all over like they were looking for their heads. LOL ooohhhh....that's mean.....

Thank you Jay! Yeah, I wanted to give them a rest. After I topped them and put the video camera on them, I watch it and they were just a dancin' all over like they were looking for their heads. LOL ooohhhh....that's mean.....

I can't wait to see that Canna...so cool :thumb:

...so they were like chickens? LOL

Thanks King and LA!
Okay you guys, I'm a little confused on what you suggested to do with the bottom growth. Here's some pics with numbered areas. Are you suggesting remove the growth?

wm4_topped.jpg

WM2_topped.jpg

Leave branches 1 and 2 to grow on your plant, when they grow out you can stretch them and tie them down to create many bud sites off those branches.

I use disposable vinyl gloves and when I harvest a plant I start by cutting the branches off 1 by 1. I take the branch and first strip off all the fan leaves. I then use a pair of Fiskars Micro Tip Pruning scissors and trim all the sugar leaves flush with the bud. I then take the trimmed branches and place them in my drying rack to dry for 5-7 days or until the buds just break off the stems. I then trim off the buds from the stems and place the buds into storage containers. I take the buds out of the storage containers and place into a large bowl for 10 minutes per day for 10 days.

My drying rack

dry_fast_cactus.jpg

Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Pruning Snip recommended by the arthritis society

https://www2.fiskars.com Softouch Micro Tip Pruning Snip

drying racks

2' Dry Rack w/ Zipper Openings - perfectgardens

https://www.accesshydroponic.com 2' hanging dry net-without clips

https://www.accesshydroponic.com 2' dry rack w zipper openings

I have a portable washing machine similar to the Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine that I put the trimmings in a mesh bag and place inside the washing machine, I then fill the washing machine with cold water and ice cubes and set it for 2 cycles. I then place my 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble bags inside of a 5 gallon pail then drain the washing machine through its discharge hose into the bucket. I then remove each bag one at a time as I drain the liquid from the bag. The trichomes are gathered in the bottom of the bags and are removed in different grades and pressed in a pressing screen to remove excess water. I then take my
Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press and press the hashish into convenient sized disks.

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

Bubble Magic 5 Gallon Mini Washing Machine

https://www.accesshydroponic.com bubble magic 5 gallon mini washing machine

5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

https://www.customhydroponic.com 5 Gallon All Mesh five Bubble Bag Kit

Large Piranha Aluminum Pollen T-Press

https://www.theothersidevapes.com large piranha aluminum pollen t-press

Thanks so much Jay and King!!

Here's a pic update on the revegging plants. These are both White Widow, btw. In case I didn't state that before.

This one is going slow, but it's going:

Reveg1_2-24.jpg

This one just all of a sudden has started sprouting little leaves in several places.

Reveg_3_2-24.jpg

reveg4_2-24.jpg

Reveg2_2-24.jpg

These are going to be some ugly plants. :laughtwo:

Many people have many thoughts on removing plant material. I can say this; any green material on a plant is carrying out photosynthesis to some degree. So, if we remove anything that's green, we are limiting the process. This thought would apply more so to plants that don't have alot of foliage. You look at the tradeoff; do my plants need the growing power more than they need the training....at any given point in time......it NEVER makes plants grow faster when we remove material that's adding to the photosynthetic pyramid....so to speak.

Yeah Mack, I noticed that with two plants of mines. They have both been in flowering for the exact amount of time but the one I didn't do any defoilage on is well ahead of the other. I believe it drastically slows down the plant.

Yeah Mack, I noticed that with two plants of mines. They have both been in flowering for the exact amount of time but the one I didn't do any defoilage on is well ahead of the other. I believe it drastically slows down the plant.

Many people have many thoughts on removing plant material. I can say this; any green material on a plant is carrying out photosynthesis to some degree. So, if we remove anything that's green, we are limiting the process. This thought would apply more so to plants that don't have alot of foliage. You look at the tradeoff; do my plants need the growing power more than they need the training....at any given point in time......it NEVER makes plants grow faster when we remove material that's adding to the photosynthetic pyramid....so to speak.

Well, I guess that provides a good experiment opportunity....of course. LOL
I will defol one and not the other. The plants are close to the same size, germed and sprouted at the same time. So we will see who grows up bigger, fatter and denser. :)

Experiment away canna! I have 50 plants I'm revegging right now, the only foliage removed from any of these plants was for cloning material....I have plants 30 inches in thirty days....from clone.....normal expected growth rate. No nutrients applied as of yet.....all plants vigorous and perfectly healthy. 1 application of epsom at 1 tbsp/gal water. My experimenting days are mostly over...lol, but I am looking for balanced thc/cbd strains....which I guess may be sort of experimental.....I'll have to grow them......and I never have.

Okay folks I finally have this new update ready. I have the following paragraph copied from Reg's Reps are Right show on Sunday so I didn't have to type all of that again. LOL So, some of you already are aware of the issue that happened here.

I had a timer failure a few weeks ago. It was only one day and it was lights off. No real issue there. I replaced the timer with an expensive outdoor lighting timer. Never thought I had a worry in the world on that one. HA! When I went down to the basement for another reason I saw the lights on in the flower room. It was two hours earlier than they were supposed to be on. I went in to check, tested the timer and sure enough it was not switching the on/off cycles. That timer had been in there for about two weeks.
I had foxtailing going on, but I contributed that to the original timer failure and the cold temps down there. Ooops.
The plants are upstairs now in a back bathroom where temps are good and there is a timer on them that actually works. LOL The foxtailing and new growth was much more pronounced when I discovered the problem yesterday.

Now, here's some pics of what happened to the plants. They did, in fact, start to reveg and grow out new leaves.

8504.jpg

7644.jpg

6766.jpg

41083.jpg

5879.jpg

21633.jpg

31446.jpg

After some discussion on what to do with them, I decided to put them back under 12/12. They have been upstairs under 12/12 since Sunday. Now, let's see what happens to them. ;-)

This would have been day 51 of Flower with about 3 weeks to go. I'm very interested to see what they do.

Good decision Princess DIY.

Back
Top Bottom