Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

And one of my clones, Master Kush Clone 3 appears to be getting all manly on me. I will give it a few more days, but it sure looks like it's gonna grow some B's

CMK3_2-28_after_topping.jpg

MK_Clone_3_Male_possible.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

The one on the left has grown more in my humble opinion...in order to really train them the most important thing is the growth of the branches not the overall height of the plant...look how much bigger the branches are on the left plant as compared to the right plant...by removing some of the unneeded lower growth on the left plant it redirected the resources and energy to the branches...when those branches get a little taller you can begin lst training them :thumb:...Looking great Canna...Nice growing

The one on the left has grown more in my humble opinion...in order to really train them the most important thing is the growth of the branches not the overall height of the plant...look how much bigger the branches are on the left plant as compared to the right plant...by removing some of the unneeded lower growth on the left plant it redirected the resources and energy to the branches...when those branches get a little taller you can begin lst training them :thumb:...Looking great Canna...Nice growing

Absolutely, now that you say that...I looked and the smaller leaves are bigger on the left plant. YEY
I'm gonna call you "Coach Jay". LOL

Absolutely, now that you say that...I looked and the smaller leaves are bigger on the left plant. YEY
I'm gonna call you "Coach Jay". LOL

LOL ...you have two very nice plants to train...prepare to have some fun :)

This reveg plant has got it goin' on:

Reveg_3-1-14.jpg

Not sure what to do with the other branches that have nothing going on them. Guess I'll give them time and see if they develop anything. This probably isn't going to be much of a plant to harvest, we'll see. It's just nice to know that it worked and for future revegging I will leave a lot more small bud sites for growth.
The cup you see in the container is a new seedling, Royal Haze. It's sharing the light right now.

Well, I'll be darned. I gave up on trying to germ the Dinafem Fruit auto seed after two weeks between water, paper towels, then water again with light solution of super thrive. I even tried to scarify it a few days ago. Nuttin. So I just buried it in a corner in one of the reveg plants container and hoped it would sprout someday. By gosh, we've got taproot! LOL
It will go into it's own permanent container shortly. :woohoo:

Fruit_Auto_Taproot_3-2-14.jpg

I don't like that greenish color on the edge there, but I'm going to hope for the best.

Sub'd Canna!! Quite the journal from what I read... How do u like ur hydro setup? The tote looks like the way to go. Maybe some day when I'm a big boy lol
Hi Kabloom, and :welcome:
This Journal has taken a few major turns since that first couple of pages. I decided against the hydro and went with soil.
The second round of my grow starts on post# 2076, page 139. That should relieve you of a whole LOT of reading. LOL
I'll pop over to yours in a bit to help get a journal started for you if you wanted to do that. :thumb:

Perpetual grow , perpetual journal... Gonna hold off on the journal for the time being , thanx Canna

Yep, I read that. ;-)
Your questions on additives and foliage sprays is beyond my knowledge, so we'll see if anyone else pops in on that.
For my subscribers here, if anyone knows anything about autos and additives/foliage sprays and would like to suggest anything, here's the thread:
I may have killed one?

:thumb:

Hi Canna, the reveg is looking good. Hope your having a good weekend. ;)

Well, I'll be darned. I gave up on trying to germ the Dinafem Fruit auto seed after two weeks between water, paper towels, then water again with light solution of super thrive. I even tried to scarify it a few days ago. Nuttin. So I just buried it in a corner in one of the reveg plants container and hoped it would sprout someday. By gosh, we've got taproot! LOL
It will go into it's own permanent container shortly. :woohoo:

Fruit_Auto_Taproot_3-2-14.jpg

I don't like that greenish color on the edge there, but I'm going to hope for the best.

Green is better than brown I would think.....:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom