Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg & More! CFL's - LED - HPS

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

Okay, here's some buds....buds. ;-) This is day 35 under 400w HPS

Buds6_2-9.jpg

Buds5_2-9.jpg

Buds4_2-9.jpg

Buds1_2-9.jpg

Buds2_2-9.jpg

Buds3_2-9.jpg

Re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow White Widow-Master Kush Reveg and More! CFL's/LED/HPS

I am trying everything I can to get rid of the yellowing. I know it's not over watering. They are getting full strength nutes and I am adding cal/mag to the feeding. I didn't see any significant change in the last couple of days.
Today I gave some molasses, 1 tbls. per gallon of distilled water. We'll see if they like it. Gave it to my spider plants and they loved it!

My spider is looking rather zhitty so think I shall try that...:thumb:
They really did perk up, It was almost worth time lapse. LOL I'm going to give it to a tree that I have in a pot in the house too. Can't remember the name of the thing but It's been looking limpy. We'll see what happens. ;-)

Okay, here's the plants full shot...I missed one. The gangly one, still recovering but doing okay.

plant2_2-9.jpg

Plant3_2-9.jpg

Plant1_2-9.jpg

I moved the HPS light up a little bit too, just to see if that helps.

And as you can see I did a lot of defol this round. :)

You know better than to take what I say as gospel but I think males get trichs too. Well obviously from those pics. I agree with you on the microscope. I don't know how they get such good pics out of them cause mine sucks!!!!!

It only makes sense if you remember back in the day when you use to buy weed that had seeds in it.

Great update Canna :bravo:...love the trich pics :thumb:

Do you think the yellowing of the leaves of the flowering plants could be a little nitrogen difficency?

I've had that problem many times in flower using GH flora nutes...just a thought

Looks great Canna :thumb:

Looks like a potassium potash possibly?

Defieciency I mean.... For those brown spots starting at the veins of the plant..... I can't be sure tho... Just what it looks like to me...

Looking lovely Canna! I wanted to tell you that the yellowing on my plants that you asked about was really just from a lack of N. On Brokey it was even worse because the mites were sucking her dry too. When the yellowing starts from the bottom up, this is typically a deficiency from what I understand. You may want to try top dressing with some EWC and/or Guano. I know Shotta does this too. It seemed to really help when I did my outdoor grow. If you add soil along with it, make sure that the base of the stem never stays damp as it could cause rot. I surrounded the stems with lava rock then added my soil.
:circle-of-love:

I'm sure she's fine.

She was sayin' work was crazy getting ready for taxes and such. Probably just a shift in priorities. Does seem a little empty here on the forum without her enthusiastic presence ,though.

Back
Top Bottom